HAPPENING: CONCORDIA U EVACUATED BECAUSE OF ANTI-MUSLIM BOMB THREATS

Which one of you gentlemen did this? Because fuck you I had a lab I was going study for my midterm.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-threat-concordia-1.4004671

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/news/321756-spoofing-tech-used-in-jewish-center-threats
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/5wx42f/2_buildings_at_concordia_university_in_downtown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go to school in Montreal
>see lots of new students
>they're all Muslim
>my new Muslim friends are feeling sad tho
>they're homesick
>I got an idea
>call in bomb threats
>that'll make them feel right at home :)

It's not a bomb threat. It's a good deed!

Well let me think
The FBI announced a few days ago that almost ALL of the anti-jew threats that have been happening the last few weeks all actually came from over seas not the US so I am going to go with false flag here as well

>Which one of you gentlemen did this?

Sup Forums isn't a leftist, communist, marxist, muslim or jew board

So no one here did this. Who benefits from these 'threats' except for the aforementioned? That's what this is about, a ploy to greatly benefit themselves, weaponizing victimhood as a means of great power.

first post,best post

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

but I don't think this strategy would work in the long run

Here's the letter.

>haha false flag guys!

This is despicable.

are you joking? The only way to gain power or recognition for them is to be perceived as a victim - to such a point that when they are not actually a victim, they must invent victimhood status to continue gaining power.

It is only the way they gain recognition or attention. They are completely worthless otherwise and provide literally nothing to their host country except constant derision, divisiveness and "victimhood"

>moslem

I have only ever seen non-whites and muslims spell "moslem" in this way

>Now that President Trump is in office sout of the border

It's Trump's rhetoric again!

Noticed that too, there's something about the way it's worded that makes me think that the writer speaks English as a second language

hey, watcha doin imaam/liberal arts teacher?

>judeo-christian
Yeah nah false flag.

Source?

Best to look to your left, before you check your right.

since when does the alt-right or fascists in general care about Jews?

Doesn't really matter though. The MSM is going to run this at face value because it suits their narrative.

The story will disappear after investigation, and will never be heard from again - as it will be another hate crime hoax.

Its not like Canada has two official languages or anything.

How the fuck is something both artisanal and amateur? Is it poorly made, but really pretty? And announcing where the bombs are, and their intent, and the intended outcome? This is a really poorly done false flag, hope they catch the people responsible.

dang I forgot senpai

I'm gonna need a source on that one, hombre.

A false flag if I've ever seen one

>"now that Trump is in the white house"
>"moslem"
>"feet washing"
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, totally not a false flag

that's not what they said. what they said is the people were using spoofing technologies to obfuscate the location, like using a VPN

thehill.com/homenews/news/321756-spoofing-tech-used-in-jewish-center-threats

>planning bomb attack
>send letters of threat to local media
>mention the exact buildings you wish to bomb
>not a false flag

only shitskins write muslims as «moslems»

Did they make the bomb threat in French and English? Please tell me they did. It's oppressive to use English only.

>cross next to star of david

I imagine they never learned French as their third language

In before some idiot posts proof it was him but we discover later in the thread it wasnt. Afterwards we get the fucking news reporting on Sup Forums saying we did it.
God I fucking hate the media.

>tfw when you live in a country where spanish is winning over english

false flag to further M-103...

congrats Trudeau and our government... you win. We give up

>artisan bombs

i cant stop laughing

what the fuck man, are these hipster numale terrorists or something

hey rabbi, whatchya doin?

Im fluent in both, and I have to say it doesnt read like a French> English translation would.

Plus in French its musulman(e), so doesnt really match up with the note either.

All in all, not a bad larp. I give it a B-

>First of March
>Month of mid term
>Suddenly a bomb threat

Moslem is the German word for Muslim. This was almost certainly written by a native German speaker with decent English skills. The whole syntax also resembles a German/Austrian writing the letter, a native English speaker would have formulated this differently.

>C4
>talking about day to day student drama
>artisanal explosives
>we hope this is taken seriously

hahahahahhaha

i bet some leaf didnt want to take a quiz or something

I only had a class with some useless Indian teacher today and I was only going to go to study for a midterm I have tomorrow. It's a rainy day anyway so hey, at least I get to stay home now.

Hilariously fake.

SO EXTREME THAT WE HAVE TO ADD A DISCLAIMER THAT WE AREN'T ASSOCIATED WITH THE FEDERAL CONSERVATIVE PARTY IN CASE OF LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS

Calm your tits.

False flag alert.

This is probably antifa or the Canadian deep state trying to associate terror with right wing groups.

Canada recently proposed a motion to prevent hate speech specifically against islam.

Some people believe it's a stealth approach towards implementing anti blasphemy laws.

Completely agree. Am French/English.

Spraken eine bitze deutsch

It's obviously not a francophone who did it because of:

1. The image of the country shown is one of Canada, not of Quebec
2. The idea of "Judeo-Christianity" is a Protestant one, and French Canadians are exclusively Catholic if religious

nah the timing and circumstances are too convenient. This comes during a period of intense liberal hysteria over Trump and the mosque shooting. Also motion m-103 on islamaphobia making less of an impact that ((they))) hoped it would.

Moslem is also the old-fashioned English spelling for Muslim

Most probable answer.

I wish for once something would happen and not just fake threats, like bomb threats are always fake now and its now a joke, if you really want to bomb people, dont warn them, do it then after make a statement to cause real panic

happy now racists?

Yeah, what a fucking failure on so many levels,

>hate Muslims, make bomb threat
>be complete faggots and call yourself C4
>your logo looks like the fucking star and crescent.
>tell exactly where the bombs are
>oh wait, there are none

One can only hope that this gets outed as the false flag it is and no retards from the press will associate that C4 might stand for Sup Forums, the leetest of haXXors

Besides how the fuck would indiscriminate bombing aim to only injure muslims (who are probably a minority there anyway)

Yeah that's not done by white people.

"Moslem"

This is done by a Muslim.

CSIS, find these muzzie fucks and jail them.

Which will inevitably be shown to have been made by either a Muslim, a Jew or some other progressive.

>muslims a minority there
>Concordia University

Heh, good one

Probably done by ANTIFA or a Muslim himself.

Why ANTIFA? Because (some) of them are anti-Zionist and pro-Palestinian/Muslim. So by doing this they brush:
> Conservatives
> Judeo-Christians
> Jews
> Whites in general

all as violent people.

Why a Muslim did this? Because Canada is enacting a new law that forbids Canadians from criticizing Islam.

This is a common tactic the Left use constantly, and why do they do it? Because it always works. Lets say they find the Muslims/Liberal perpetrator two weeks later... THE DAMAGE has been done. Most people won't read the news, and it won't be covered that this was a false-flag. It's a win/win situation.

I also forgot to mention:
> Trump supporters

It's a wide brush they're painting.
It's a hoax.

UP.

the only thread on /r/ Canada is full of circle jerking leftists who are celebrating this as proof that conservatives are terrorists. I can already imagine how happily TYT are going to pounce on this story.
>reddit.com/r/canada/comments/5wx42f/2_buildings_at_concordia_university_in_downtown/
Any suggestion that this might be a false flag is getting downvoted to oblivion.

>Until CU stops...we decide the following action

Horrible fucking Engrish,
this was not written by a white person.

I'm not surprised. This is always the immediate reaction... Only until we find the truth that this was indeed created by a Muslim/Liberal will these people shut up and pretend it never existed.

There's also no doubt in my mind many people DO think it's phoney, but they won't admit it because it doesn't suit their agenda.