I think Donald Trump is a bad President and a bad person. He should not lead America

I think Donald Trump is a bad President and a bad person. He should not lead America.

you aren't an American, so I don't care what you think about who leads America.

Kill yourself.

Do not post further replies to this thread. Let it die.

former Sup Forums poster here. not gonna lie, it's been fun watching this board turn into reddit, but Donald Trump seriously can't have the nuclear codes. Hillary won the popular vote by 7 million votes, she should be our president. Rural and suburban retards ruin everything

He is America personified, he should have been president 15 years ago.

But I am American. I ran away from the country because I could not support a racist.

>hasn't started building the wall yet
Even though he said he would

>hasn't repealed Obamacare
Even though he said he would

>his Muslim ban was a completed failure
What a surprise

Drumpf is a failure only rural and suburban retards could love

So you're a pussy who can't handle confrontation?

You flag suits you.

I think OP is a faggot and should not start threads. See how easy that is?

>Would have laughed and told Trumpfags to deal with it if Hillary won
>Leaves because he can't accept democracy like all the other hillaryfags who riot

No I am boycotting America by leaving. I'll be burning my passport and flag soon and taping it.

>Boycotting by running away

You're not making a statement other than you are a pussy, and or you are a moron.

Burning all that shit is just going to make it harder for you to come back when you realize that that place is a shithole.

No you're an illegal immigrant.
Not an american

I bet you voted liberal.

America sucks dick. Who would want to be an American but a lobotomized freak otherwise known as Americans.

I voted for your mom to suck me off bitch haha

I think Trudeau is a bad prime minister and a bad person.

I don't think he should lead Canada.

He's slowly being taken over by the leaf

I think Donald Trump is a bad person but might be a good president. I'm not sure if he should lead America. I'll see how he does. I wanted him more than Hillary.

I bumped it to spite you

Mr Trump isn't a cause, he's the effect. Maybe he is not the president USA needs, but deserves.

Thing is whenever you talk to an American and criticize Donald Trump for legitmate reasons, they think that you instantly support Hillary.

Americans are all fucking ideologically brainwashed idiots. I can't wait for their society to collapse.

Good. Trump a moron.

Do Americans actually think that having a 60s economic model of working at a factory for your entire life for several generations was a sustainable economic model?

I mean sure the baby boomers could live off a high school education and work a motor plant for their life but how is that sustainable.