Why do Poos and Asians integrate while Muslims and beaners don't?

Why do Poos and Asians integrate while Muslims and beaners don't?
Is there a good reason for this? Genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhT7SaIE_DQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No idea.
It probably has something to do with the jews.

I would argue that a lot of chinese don't integrate very well, but they keep to themselves, don't try to change us to suit their needs, and mind their fucking business.

There's a lot of shady shit going on in the backs of chinese restaurants, with them being the first stop in a lot of illegal chinese immigration, but I never see the cops there or open crime so I don't look any harder. Kudos to them for placating the Jews on Christmas too, keeps them from pooping more on my holiday.

Hey jamal, I think you forget you add niggers in there too

Poos and Asians here are generally successful and view that as their prime directive so they're willing to assimilate. Same with most of the Muslims who come here that are actually successful and competent, but in that case they're a minority. The country's pretty much cultureless at this point so culture for relatively poor-off people who aren't from here is one of the last strongholds they have to hold on to to preserve their identity and feel good about themselves. Rich/successful people don't give a shit about that since they have money.

Poos and Asians tend to be big on the group and not the self. Arab culture places a lot of value on active deception and self-interest; most asian cultures are extremely hierarchical. They are conformist by nature. Take them out of the old hierarchy and culture and put them in the new one, and they tend to assimilate to it as a matter of course. They preserve their family culture quietly, generally. Here in Texas there are a lot of Laotians, Cambodians, and Vietnamese who tend to have a little bit of trouble speaking english first-gen but are almost indistinguishable from an actual American from second gen on. They're hard-working people and in my experience very honest and generous.

Where do you get the idea that spics don't integrate? It's all the first or maybe even second kids that are always cancerous, not even as much as their parents who got them here in the first place. Beyond that, they tend to turn old and vote republican. I live in Texas, and a lot of them resent their spic roots, and are just like any other rednecks, just brown.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhT7SaIE_DQ

if it wasnt for the irish joining the union army as soon as they stepped of the boat the south would have won

This.

Look at every restaurant that gets a gigantic failing grade for cleanliness.

Always. Asians. They still run their places as if they were in China.

The hilarious part to me is how Asians are absolutely the most racist out of everyone yet nobody cares.

They don't integrate at all. None.

The fact that they are still referred to as their ethnicity before, or instead of, "American" is proof of this. They're all ethno-nationalists to the nth degree, while they work to tell you that you cannot do the same.

Shut up spic shill.

OP it's because certain races are primitive, they're incapable of living in a civilized society so they retain their savage tribal behavior.

Because they hide it like white people hide their racism.

Simple. Asians value education and the wealth generated from having a degree. Spics and niggers don't believe in education and thus are lower tier trash weighing down society and relying on gibs.

There's literally nothing wrong with being racist though.

Sure stormfag.

It's all a matter of education and how they're raised. Even chinks have to overcome this. Ever been to a chinatown?

>OP it's because certain races are primitive, they're incapable of living in a civilized society so they retain their savage tribal behavior.

You strike me as the type who thinks that they are much more intelligent than others. You probably say shit like "white people invented everything and since I'm white, I must be a genius."

Either that or just a sheltered suburban teenager

>Where do you get the idea that spics don't integrate?
Because I deal with them regularly and they are practically allergic to speaking English or anything related to not-Mexico

Spic and nigger culture shames those with education as trying to be white. So they are indeed the most inferior race.

Never noticed how much both of our flags were similar

Nice ad hominem