Confirmed cultist?

What do you make of this Sup Forums? Some information has come to my attention regarding Stefan Molyneux. I had seen posts describing Stefan as a 'cultist' in the past. I had always dismissed this, thinking it was down to his over inflated ego, however this affiliate website of Molymeme's Freedomain radio made me think again. defoo.org/defoo/

What is of particular interest is the aptly named, 'inner circle' section. In it, slander and personal information have been published of ex-inner circle members, who have left his supposed cult.

Basically, Molymeme is accused of starting a 'cult of personality' around himself, convincing 'abused' kids to 'deFoo'(abuse is a VERY vague term as described on the defoo website, 'normal' parenting constitutes abuse by that definition), defoo meaning to disavow their parents.

Also of note:
fdrliberated.com/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cult-leader-stumping-for-donald-trump.html
(Garbage source but in this case it is worth a read)
www.molyneuxrevealed.com/

>queue molyshills
Do your own digging on this. Believe what you like. I am not responsible for any of the linked content, these sites have been up for while.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4nWoOmMTXo

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/inner-circle/
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=4-67C2htgI4
defoo.org/james-pyrich/
youtube.com/watch?v=0avKkx76-Nc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crap thread

The left is trying to get us to disavow all of "our guys".

First, they started playing on a rift between infinite chan & Sup Forums, then it was Richard Spencer, then it was Milo Yiannopoulos, then it was Sup Forums & Reddit, after that they tried driving a wedge between the atheists on Sup Forums and the religious Anons, now it's Stefan Molyneux.

Just wait for Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and others to come next. They are trying to rip all of us a part. Regardless of if we actually like each other or not, we were all stronger somewhat working together. Don't be a cuck, don't play into (((their))) hands.

No one fucking cares about how offended you get you peanut gallery regular

Thank you based britbro for this thread.
Need to educate more newfags on the con artist that is the MolyKike

Make molyneux a real philosopher king

Richard Spencer is actually retarded and Milo is a straight up pedo though

you're a stupid loser

he is dun

Shapiro and jordan peterson will be fine. They aren't degenerates like Molymeme

you're also a stupid loser cool thread idiot

no u

Why don't you run and tell the ReaganBattalion, faggot

by the way this guy is the same guy from the UK with 20+ replies in every molyneux thread

he's a shill who tries to take advantage of a bad video. ignore him and sage if you have to post

that's right cry you weak little faggot cry and weep for your mom

this isnt my thread

it's your responsibility idiot trash

Fedora tippers are not "our guys" you faggot.

triggered much???

What you're saying is not an argument.

>inner circle people getting buttmad

KEK

defoo.org/inner-circle/

Not an argument

This.

inner circle shills on suicide watch
look at how buttblasted they are, defending their father figure, since they left their biological parents for violating their NAP

thunderf00t makes video about mollynoob
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI&t

and guess what happens.. mollytard fans accuse him of character assassination.
this was in 2014.
youtube.com/watch?v=4-67C2htgI4

your grab bag full of go to replies is used and stinky like a garbage can you trash man you refuse being you throw away you cur beneath my feet

you want a taste of my inner-ego do you?
I will leave your head spinning for weeks and your memory forever stained you'll never forget the mistake you'll make shitposting in this holy kindgom Sup Forums

perhaps they're afraid of getting harassed and doxed if they leave?

Wanna know what it's called when this happens? A cult

What is this, shilling for ants?

sounds like Scientology to me tbqh desu

you've revealed yourself to all you fool. You posted your narrative you posted every designed line you thought would sink a battleship but you it is you who is lost at sea.

Your dumbass cult mentality you post everywhere projecting every base sad feeling you have onto others you yourself knowing full well all your shame and sin disgusting as you grin

you provide no content no words that sound or ring true or any likeable tune you're nothing and no one you have won no one to your side you're destitute and alone

>"our guys" consist of homosexual pedophiles, atheists, half jewish pseudophilosophers, full jewish neocons, and a whole host of other degenerate misfits
I reject all of them, and always have. Don't think for one second that I will enter an unholy alliance for personal or political gain.

far out can he get anymore pathetic?

and in closing I will remark at how gay and lame you all are my cock deep within your throat

Well I'm not saying to defend them. Milo annoys me personally, but he's good at calling out liberal BS on a stage in front of a huge crowd. That means we should continue to spread his message.

The left is nothing but divide and conquer techniques. It's been working on us lately.

As for Spencer, I don't like him at all, but he's good at rallying up the far-right supporters. We need all the help we can get if we are going to win this cultural war we're fighting right now.

We don't have to like each other, but we are MUCH stronger at least somewhat working together.

You're shilling too hard, stick to 2-3 threads a day.

Sounds like he just grew more redpilled

These shill threads are starting to get cringey.
Bunch of manchildren, I swear...

no you have to keep the same ideas all through your life no matter what new information comes about

you talk to yourself
echo chambers are all you know
go back to rebbit
it is all you've ever known
it is who you are now
that is all that you have sown

This is my 3rd.

OP, I like some of his videos. He's usually on point. But the more I read about him the less I like him as a person. His inner circle seem like a bunch of total basket-cases.

Him and his wife help people remember the "trauma" of their circumcision through ? WTF!!?

defoo.org/james-pyrich/

>James has a brilliant mind and a beautiful soul. Amazingly, his True Self managed to survive childhood. He is even able to vividly remember his brutal circumcision experience. With the help of a therapist, James was able to heal both physically and psychologically this incredible trauma.

It's a cult mate. Break the conditioning!

keep posting that line you idiot we all know whose inner-circle is at work here and you're all the slaves of david brock

He makes some informative videos for redpilling normies and has had some solid guests on like Jared Taylor. You'd have to be kind of retarded to get sucked into his "philosophy" and let him dictate how you live your life. Just appreciate that he makes good entry-level content that can help the less politically-minded start to see the reality of certain aspects of our media and culture

So you admit making 3 posts a day on this? incredible weaksauce video which ignores the subject that he's talking about and then does some count of how many times he taks about people wanting to shoot you for having different oppinions.

This

The ideological puritans are getting bothersome.

Sort yourselves out, stop worrying about the moral character of another when you haven't even figured your own life out.

slave

we'll see, I personally believe this will not be the first and last time he will snap on a college kid, and he might try to call his (((inner circle))) back together

I meant combined.
There's like 5 other people who also made multiple threads and it smells of pure shil, which you most likely are.

Yep. He is a nutter. Joe Rogan called him out on the DeFoo stuff a while back and he blatantly lied

you're the concubine of david brock

not an argument

you're david brock's slut

he holds his words to very high regards and considers himself a god of reason

pandering to this one day, pandering to that the other day is just confusing people

all in all, what principles does he even hold? probably none. You can't be a fucking lolbertarian and support Trump at the same time, who is a paleoconservative

actual literal whore

That post is literally, not an argument.

Sup Forums has always been skeptical of Molyneux.

Now watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0avKkx76-Nc

quick rundown
>kid starts listening to a bunch of molyneux shit back in the defoo days
>starts talking to molyneux in person
>molyneux encourages kid to defoo because his father yelled at the cat
>kid ups and leaves one day
>parents haven't spoken to him in 3 years
>parents finally get a hold of him
>stefan refuses the kid to talk to the parents without him being present on the call

Stefan literally destroyed a family because he thought his father yelling at the cat and sometimes getting angry was child abuse

Stef is fucking creepy and always has been, but since he made some pro-Trump vids you guys are all over his dick and everyone who points this out is a shill. alrighty

what the fuck is wrong with being a pedo?

stop talking to yourself you crazy slave

LE EBUN GUISE nawt AND ArGuMeNtZZ !!!! xDDDDDD LE WELL MAYMAY'd rite guiseee yasss :DDDD

Okay, cultkek

wow you're broken you've been broken
how sad. where's your shame? Oh wait you dont have any you're a slave you have no humanity you're less than animals and bugs

This is some creepy shit, but nu/pol/ will defend him no matter what

Here's what I did

>Make a claim that Moly is a cult leader
>Provide evidence of him doxing and harassing those who have left his cult

You did:
>namecall

It's appears I have won the debate. By the way can you tell me who brock is I have never heard of him.

Sources:
defoo.org/inner-circle/

>16 posts by this ID
hey rabbi... whatcha doing?

kill yourself

pretty weaksauce video danebro, example 17m42s "yes or no queston do you support me being shot" (for having different oppinion than you which is what he is talking about) and thunderf00t tries to argue it depends on the situation and it's not binary, so hmm can you get half shot,1/3rd shot 1/4th shot 1/8th shot? i mean since getting shot or not is not binary it really activates the almond, so many possibilities. Pretty much sums up the general level of logic he is using throughout the video.

This shit thread violates the NAP. Sage

This.

mindbroken slave can't even form a solid argument without wetting himself

I am one man versus david brock's inner-circle his cult of thought slaves and concubines. I am one man on a mission to take you down. Suffer. Shake. Suffer. Shake. Feel anxiety creep over you and take control of your consciousness and cry and weep and cry and weep and try to get away

In case you haven't noticed, we don't have the luxury of picking and choosing alliances yet. If you like a global, liberal, and degenerate future with Jewish overlords, keep doing exactly what you're doing.

> rubbinghandstogether.gif

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at the University of Toronto, and I’ve been involved in numerous debates with leftists, and I have over 300 billion confirmed subscribers. I am trained in arguing and I’m the top philospher in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another statist. I will hang up on you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the phone? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of subscribers across the USA and Canada and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your argument. You’re fucking disrespectful, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you for over 40 minutes, and that’s just on my youtube channel. Not only do I have extensive philosophy videos, but I have thousands of hours of internet podcasts, and I will use them to their full extent to cut you off in the middle of your sentence, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” argument was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will listen to it. You’re fucking disrespectful, kiddo.

>t. Cultlet

You haven't made an argument nor refuted anything I have put forward.

>what is an abusive relationship

There's absolutely nothing wrong with dropping abusive family members as a last result.

David Brock's masturbation toy.

refute that you aren't David Brock's personal mind broken fucktoy

Who is David Brock?

>I am one man versus david brock's inner-circle his cult of thought slaves and concubines. I am one man on a mission to take you down. Suffer. Shake. Suffer. Shake. Feel anxiety creep over you and take control of your consciousness and cry and weep and cry and weep and try to get away
are you being autistic there lad???

Defoo.org isn't his website retard, it's a hit piece.

He makes no mention of it, never plugs it, and it isn't even discussed on his message board.

His website is freedomainradio.com

>brocks inner circle
So far it is only an aussie, estoni-bro and a dane, against the redditor hordes, who claim that they don't care about molyneux, yet do extreme mental gymnastics to defend him.

I agree, that is unacceptable behavior.

I have thoroughly enjoyed his Trump videos...but based on what you are saying he should get no further attention.

Stefan's movement is eerily similar to a cult. It is actually very common for cults to strip children from their parents.

The only reason you should ever disassociate from a parent is if they have a pattern of physical or verbal abuse (actual abuse) with no remorse or willingness to correct their behavior.

Stefan talks a tough game, but at the end of the day he is creating weak nu-males who act like pussies and shy away from confrontation, by redefining "abuse."

the projection based insult campaign knows no end

>t.molykeks cum rag

Fathers getting a bit mad once in a while is NORMAL. Back in those days he actually encouraged people to leave their families if they weren't ancap. How fucking insane isn't that?

Actually, we do. What kind of stupid attitude is it that everyone who is pro-trump or conservative gets a free pass? With that attitude you get cointelpro and shills leading you. Fuck that. Stefan is fucking creepy and I'm gonna call it out in every thread if I want to.

THIS

>This is my 3rd.
>its only my 3rd thread today guys

The truth must hurt your damaged personality immensely.

This is the the Stef equivalent of the Trump crash and burn post.

Provide proof for your claim.

It is you who has only responded with insults. Please respond to my arguments and questions. Until then I will assume you are a part of the cult and ignore you

Cool thread dumbass shills way to get yourselves baited into oblivion. I have more important things to entertain slaves. here's hoping you nerd losers get fed today~!

>hit piece
The site refers to stuff that happened in 2012 and there are other sources to back it up. Who would set it up as a hit piece on an autistic an-cap? He didn't become a right-wing commentator until Trump came along.

I have no obligation to stand by Stefan.

Have you ever actually heard is opinion on defooing?

It's literally what you posted in the latter half.

He says you need to talk with your family first, get counselling with them and talk to a therapist, and only as a last resort do you defoo l, and only from violent relationships.