French living in poo

The French live in a rock surrounded by shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZbP3MR3T00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Modern Art)))

So what the fuck are pretentious idiots like this trying to accomplish with their "art"?

>inside a rock surrounded by excrement
>feel at ease
Parisian spotted

2deep4u

>(((Abraham)))

That's what your mom told me.

if it looks like shit on the outside its probably degenerate on the inside

Are you bragging about you small dick?

Its an introspective art peice meant to invoke feelings about living in a shithole like Paris.

T U... this make sense to me.

ugh don't you get it, uhhh, like, this is so beautiful

>CRAP IN SLAB

The frogs are really giving the swedes a run for their money trying to outdo the cuckshed

It's a metaphor for living in Paris

He's /ourguy/

Definitely this must be a joke for him, hes been training his whole life for this.

No a true metaphor would be having to sit in there with other peoples shit....

He's expressing how "safe" he feels living around shitskins.

top kek

you just like don't get it man
professor goldberg says you have to spend at least $100,000 in art school first. preferably $150,000.

Make lods of dosh

>“People seem to be very touched. They come and talk into the crack, read poetry to me, or tell me about their nightmares or their dreams,” he said.

What a fucking leftist. Doesn't he realize that by not painting still life and sculpting torsos he's actively destroying western culture?

>live in a rock surrounded by shit.
Cheaper than a trip to Gibraltar.

Christalive, you're retarded.

i don't get it. where exactly is the shit? is it on the outside of the rock? is it inside the rock, but around the artist? is it around the rock somewhere, like a fence or something?

Why does 'art' these days always have to involve bodily functions, fluids, organs etc ?

Is it that the more disgusting a thing is, the better the art it is, is that how it works ?

LE POO IN LE LOO

Symbolically living in Iraq

beat me to it

The shit is the "art"-loving attendees outside.
It's so meta.

MERDE

IN

TERRE

>mfw it's fetish but tards will look for meaningful commentary on that

You might be right, anons. It is time we start meming modern art?

Memes are post modern art, we are already far past them.

Damn it's inside of a museum. I was just thinking about the great opportunity for someone to shit some diarrhea down his air-holes.

Hon hon hon le French live in le pew

Well it's not like they were even trying to reclaim a meme.

It's a piece demonstrating the state of the French soul when someone like fucking Marine Le Pen has a chance of coming to power.

>the french soul
>implying you're in the minority of losers
Which is it?

this is nothing okay, in Russia we have this thing called fecal stalactites, they can be seen in some run-down commieblocks during the winter, it's an unresearched phenomena like anomalies from stalker

WTF modern Russia?

Sorry, come again? I know Le Pen fans are bad at writing but you should be able to at least make your retardation intelligible.

>

>fecal stalactites
You've just stolen this thread Vlad.

((((MODERN ART))))
youtube.com/watch?v=JZbP3MR3T00

yeltsin was a mistake

I'd imagine the pipes full of poo burst and then freeze on the spot from the winter

I think he's setting a great example. Imagine the benefit to the world for example if half of San Francisco's bien pensant population decided to follow suit. We could seal them off in their little safe space shit pods, they would be safe from everyone who is literally hitler and everyone could then go on their merry way

Damn, same thing day after day...

lol

I would feel a bit better too if I had a solid wall of rock to shield me from the shit walking around with their baguettes and garlic necklaces