Creationists BTFO

Creationists BTFO

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39117523

More and more proof of us not being created by a god is shown to us and yet, some people actually think we were magically placed here by some "Thing."

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/did-the-oscars-just-prove-that-we-are-living-in-a-computer-simulation
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39117523
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First evidence of life on earth? Are they retarded?

>first evidence of life on earth

AWWWW SHIIIEET... who cares?

Probably meant "earliest" evidence

CHRIST KEKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

badly worded. it's about fossils of the first (=earliest) life on earth

they'll probably change that retarded title before long. or maybe they'll leave it for clickbait

Wtf I'm a robot now?

Early developmental stages of a robot pictured.

What if a higher power created that first lifeform?

Wouldn't any scientific proof that both creationism and evolution exist?

I mean, I already know Christianity is a 2017 year old jewish prank. But it is food for thought.

A being outside of our existence created this realm but that doesn't mean we were hand crafted by it, or that it likes us, or even knows we are here.

Evolution is a scam. You are created, just too stupid and arrogant to acknowledge it.

The Bible doesn't say how God created life. Evolution doesn't conflict with Genesis.

>What if a higher power created that first lifeform?

With that sort of retarded circular logic, religious cucks could never accept their life has been a sham because whatever proof there is going against it was created by a "higher power".

Well I mean, can you prove it DIDN'T happen?

>omg there's iron in space

>Creationists BTFO!

kek

Translation: there could never be enough proof to disprove what I've been conveniently taught.

It does, actually. Very much so, and intentionally.

You just made this thread 10 minutes ago. It got 2 replies then 404'd

Fucking kill yourself you leftist, Scottish, skirt wearing, batter mars bar eating, heroin using surrender monkey.

The burden of proof falls on you and your ilk claiming the existence of a higher power in the first place.

>Protip: Miracles that heat exhausted dessert dwellers observed thousands of years ago (with nothing since) don't count.

How so? I'm legit curious.

>The burden of proof falls on you
Why? We weren't the ones to start the thread.

>atheicucks could never accept their life wasn't a sham because they have a problem accepting any kind of authority.

The burden of proof falls on the people claiming the existence of a higher power in the first place predating this thread.

It's no wonder that you cling to theism with that lack of comprehension and intellect.

Says who?

you fucks i believe in god and evolution anyone that literally thinks adam and eve were the first two humans are confused it was just a fucking story to explain to retards back then when the question was asked where we came from. nobody that actually has an iq over 85 believes "we were just placed here" or they are trolling you for laughs

>Admitting being submisive to a sky daddy
Kys

>show similarities to
>proof
I see you went to the Bill Nye School of Science

>Make some elaborate story up about a higher power
>Make it extra vague and fantastical so it can't be checked into
>"Prove me wrong, humanity!"

-Religion

>not understand that this still had to be created

Atheists BTFO

>More and more proof of us not being created by a god
>God could've just plopped down said evidence and just step back

really makes you fink

Because science is based on accumulated evidence that is hard proven and continues to build up every day.
Religion is based on "well we cant prove it but you cant disprove it so haha looks like i win again"

Prove to me that you werent the offspring of a gay nigger unicorn and your entire life is one big Truman show. Oh you cant well haha looks like i win again

Your unnecessary squabbling is what makes these kinds of things unbearable to research and discuss.
*removes fedora*
*teleports away into sunset*

Says logic.

It doesn't, this faggot is dumb enough to take genesis literally

Life evolving does not preclude a/the God from being responsible.

Even repeating numbers = God is real
Odd repeating numbers = God is fake

So says the will of Kek

Jesus is the only light in the darkness.

>No matter what amount of proof is shown disputing Abrahamic fables of how life began--simply saying "God called dibs" disproves it all.

-Religi-tards

bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/did-the-oscars-just-prove-that-we-are-living-in-a-computer-simulation

At the least we're in a simulation. Plenty of room for God in there.

>trying to invoke Kek without prayer or imagery

you're a heretic and will be purged for using his name in vain

Kek has spoken.

No God but Kek.

fuck

>implying there is any proof at all about how life started

>Literally cannot argue the point
There's a reason atheism is the fastest dying religion in the world, and it's because Marxism is dying too.

just got them to change the headline kek

BBC is pretty good at correcting things when you send them an email, I've done it 3 or 4 times now

God knew people like you would exist. That's why he gave each and everyone of us an inborn, innate knowledge of his existence.

God exists, but he is no Jew nailed to a piece of wood. Shadilay brother

Immortal moon aliens gave this story to earth just another piece of space propaganda. Jet fuel cant be turned into wine. Gravity is energy from the second dimension consuming the dead. The frog prince still hasn't been kissed so time is still real.

Burden of proof falls on any of you atheist kikes to explain how there is something while there should be nothing. Simple as that.

That's why fuckwits like Hawking and Kaku keep trying to push untestable pipe dreams ideas like a multiverse, quantum foam, or 11 dimensional space.

All you fking 14 yr old atheist bluepilled virgins don't understand dick about real physics. If you did threads like this wouldn't keep popping up and youd be woke.

You all a bunch of atheist Kikes

>Literally can't grasp moronic argument that no matter what proof is given, God did it first.

I'm sure in the hundreds of thousands of years of human existence, your 3,000 year old holy trinity is legit.

I remember being 14 years old too. Eventually you realize that modern pop science is just another form of religion with its own prophets (bill Nye, dawkins, etc). Probably around the same time you learn that 96% of the universe is dark matter that we will never have the ability to analyze and that various forms of religion and superstition is all we will ever have. But please, tell us how the universe started and how matter manifested itself. I'm sure you know.

This is some Great Awakening shit right here.

>Implying religion doesn't just sit back and wait for science to happen to take credit for it.

>bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39117523
>Researchers discover fossils of what may be some of earliest living organisms.
Also, finding life does not mean the initial blue-print wasn't put down by god. It had to manifest somehow from somewhere. I know many Catholic biologists who believe in evolution. I myself am an atheist turned Catholic and I still heavily believe in evolution.
> Neuro and bio are my true loves, desu.

>Burden of proof falls on any of you atheist kikes to explain how there is something while there should be nothing.

This. No First Mover, no movement.

Unless you think we live in a simulation or whatever the big idea is in the fedora community right now.

>implying religion didn't exist prior to the Bible
You have a very base understanding of humans.

>6 gorillion-old fossils are supposed to btfo religion

That's a new level of retardation there. Did he give it to the countless billions of people that existed pre-Jesus? The ones around the world now in remote locations that have never heard of any Abrahamic religion?

Kikes like you probably think adam and eve were apes and Christians are soooo dumb for not understanding "her her her im so fucking clever...ba durh"

Ask yourself what it means to be created in the image of God. Think! Think you dumb fuck! Think about that one sentence and you will be woke user! You dumb fucking bastard!

Oh, a retarded Finn, that's fucking new...

Ancient civilisations had already came to a number of realisations about the universe before (((modern science)))

>implying you just used circular reasoning correctly

Yeah, you're definitely more advanced for just buying into the status quo with absolutely zero proof or critical thinking necessary.

>around the same time you learn that 96% of the universe is dark matter

That's the claim, but in reality we've never observed dark matter in any way, we just assume it's there because our gravitational models wouldn't work if it wasn't.

Atheists will unironically believe this while giving you shit for believing in God.

When you think about God as a transdimensional being, it makes sense that he would have the faculties to both sculpt humans in his image while simultaneously tweaking the earliest lifeforms of evolution.

God does not experience time in a linear sense, meaning that He can manipulate these beings in the past and see the outcome of it millions of years later.

New wave creationists see God the Creator more in this type of light than traditionalists who take the bible literally.

>magical sky daddy

Anyone that uses this term needs to back to you know where

>implying major religions now are pre-Abrahamic in their origin.

You have a very base understanding of understanding.

>Did he give it to the countless billions of people that existed pre-Jesus?

If he didn't, then there sure is a suspiciously high number of Saviors born to virgins in world mythology.

Logic you dumb fuck.

Thinking about how we got here doesn't give credence to the validity of religion. It just means that humans are inquisitive due to their ability to think for themselves because we posses critical thinking unlike less advanced animals.

>implying atheism isn't the new status quo
Are you arguing against Christianity and divinity in general? These are two completely separate arguments. You responded to me as if I were a Christian when I've given no such indication. Again, please tell us how existence came to be? What is your super scientific explanation for it?

More reason to discount any Abrahamic religion as well as general religions for simply copying each other but changing the names in the story.

Atheist here

What does it mean to be created? You don't just conjure a statue, you carve it out of the rock, removing any imperfections along the way

You can look at evolution as gods chisel and hammer

What is 7 days to God?
what if the 13 billion years that the universe has existed is those 7 days?

At least thats how I always saw it, when i was young, until I realised God could be easily removed from the equation without changing much

So it's not just the Abrahamics that believe these are true. Is this evidence of their untruth?

>similarities
Hahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I can show you a face on Mars but just because it looks like that doesn't mean it's going to start blinking and talking you enormous fucking faggot.

When people argue 'for' religion, it's typically for the argument of the most popular religions (see: Abrahamic religions). Nobody arguing for religion argues for the validity of Pastafarianism, Jainism, et all.

Or women have been lying about being faihfull since time immemorial

Religion is innate. It didn't start with the Bible, it started with the first sentient thought. So I'm not implying, I'm explicitly stating that belief in divinity is as human as walking upright.

>dumb niggers thousands of years ago could steal ideas from people they never met

>some people actually think we were magically placed here by some "Thing."

Your problem is that you lack imagination and so attribute powers beyond your understanding as 'magic'. Here is a thinking exercise for you:

If an intelligent sentient being were to live for a timespan that was 10,000 years long to us, what do you suppose he could create in that amount of time?

Not gonna lie former Christ supporter here, it's fucking Hilarious watching him crash and burn

>Thousands upon thousands of religions existed for millennia
>Being dense enough to believe any one is more valid than the other simply for being born into it or believing it 'extra hard'
>Being this fucking new

Nm, user not a dumb fuck

We EVAs now

Atheism is the status quo

>denying our lord and saviour FSM
explain this picture then heretic

>women have been lying about being faihfull since time immemorial

Story checks out, but you think men also haven't known that women are full of shit from time immemorial?

The fact that people had the audacity to tell these tales in spite of womens' known proclivity for lying says something.

kill yourself you fucking worthless scum, i swear atheist pseudoscientists are the fucking worst
congratulations, your research in wikipedia and youtube qualified you to be a jewish puppet to promote atheism,homosexuality and hedonism

>Not knowing people have traveled for thousands of years and seeing the grasp on people religion had and wanting to have that same power.

Kek.mp3

And fedoras vote the same as kikes.

You've been elevated to the heights of divine retardation.

the point

an average three-storey home

the ground

the earth's lower mantle

(you)

This. Adam and Eve is a story addressing human consciousness and how we're different than other animals.

Making shit up to give answers to questions we have is innate--not religion. Religion just happens to be the easiest shit to make up in support to said question.

What will be the excuses from people like you once we find ancient evidence of life on mars, Or on saturns moons?WhaT will you say then? Did your stupid ass earth centric Christian god have a hand in that as well?

You retards will move the goal posts as necessary wont you.

Just think how stupid you are. Think how delusional you are. Some godly being with infinite power created everything so that you may live and give him attention. and now your only goal in life is to worship his greatness and pray he accepts you into his kingdom after death.

This is just as crazy as Scientology. You were from another planet, sent to earth in pods and dropped in volcanoes and nuked with atomic bombs to wake you up. Now you have demons living inside you so you need to pay money to get them removed.

You are all fucking retarded. You see, millions of retards believe Scientology already. BILLIONS soon. What does thst say about the nature of believe? It says you all are retards who will beliege anything and you wont even question the ridiculousness of the claims in the face of no proof and overwhelming evidence that says otherwise.

There is nothing edgy about not taking fantasy literal.
Are you edgy for not take harry potter literal?
Are you edgy for not believing in unicorns?
Nope.

>God creates Life
>Life found on Earth
>Somehow disproves God

Really activates my almonds.

lol.