Brexit was just cancelled

Brexit was just cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/politics/brexit/theresa-may-says-article-50-wont-be-triggered-under-a7511866.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb frogposter

please explain, sauce?

I WARNED YOU MR.FARAGE

Not even going to look.

Fake and gay.

You guys and gals know what this means, right?

MADAM

If only.

source or fuck off

I hate this asswipe so much. Please God let a meteor fall on his smug head and make him bite his tongue off with his rabbit teeth.

Verafstoot pls die.

independent.co.uk/politics/brexit/theresa-may-says-article-50-wont-be-triggered-under-a7511866.html

Ok I looked. Apparently the house of cucks wants to make sure immigrants can stay?

Am I wrong to think that May owns everyone though? As in I think she can call an election if she wants and labor will get raped over a barrel because of Corben trying to sink the party? And then shell have more of her own people who will vote what she wants?

Well played user.

Dumb frogposters

kek

COUGH COUGH FALLS AND HAS A 10 MINUTE SEIZURE

In all seriousness, this articles fucking weird

Not gonna lie, a former UKIP supporter here. It has been fun watching Farage crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let that guy get near the referendum codes.

LOL

looks serious

Our upper house isn't elected.
They are accountable to nobody.

How could this be possible you may ask?
Well when anyone says it should be elected or that we should get rid of it the same autists just cream at the top of their lungs "TRADITIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON".

It's the second biggest chamber in the world (after the Chinese Parliament).
If you cut the members by half it would STILL be the biggest upper chamber in the world.
The majority of members are over the age of 70 (out of 805).
There are 100 more Liberal Democrats (cucks) than UKIP members - DESPITE UKIP polling ahead of them.
It costs over £100 million a year - which is pretty cheap, but not worth it for this shit.
25 of the lords are bishops. I shit you not BISHOPS get to vote on our laws.
£1.2 million was claimed last year my lords who hadn't visited the chamber once.
And now Brexit (Which had already been passed by our lower house - your house of representatives) has been amended by the house of lords because of muh immigrants.

When we negotiate leaving immigrants will be one of the very few bargaining factors that we have. They have just voted to say that WE aren't allowed to send EU migrants back but EU migrants CAN send Brits back.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

THE U.S. AT #1

USA USA USA

Dont do this. You ruined europe and now its just a painful memory.

>Just fuck my shit up senpai

Ya people trying to lock May down before she negotiates was always going to be a bad idea.

If they are not elected how the hell did they get there? Are they nominated or something? Are these actual Lords left over or something else?

It wasn't cancelled, this is just needy bait.

They confirmed like two weeks ago that it's gonna happen.

They're there in a variety of ways.

Lords used to inherit their title. Lords from the medieval ages inheriting the title Lord Fisslebrow of Esselwick or whatever the fuck.
There's an ((((((((independent commission)))))))))) that decides which Lords to choose but the Prime Minister also has a say.

The commission just so happens, VERY coincidentally to choose centrist cuckservatives and retarded people who are either only there because they're brown or because they've got some disability or anything to promote muh diversity.

It's a fucking JOKE.