BRILLIANT!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8eK-5ivYb3o

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/02/22/alternate-realities-and-trump-mandala-effect-and-what-cern-does.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the one cucked serb who thinks he can make a difference on Sup Forums

I stole a bike

Kek

This random person wants me to call you a nigger. I am sorry friend, but you are a nigger.
>sageforsanders

Stop LARPing, Kyle.

>Caring what a footnote in history has to say

It is so cringey listening to this guy talk about how Republicans are on the defensive, and getting scared.

>communist semi-corpse
>brilliant

kek

Bernie lives in his own world

>didn't mention wealth inequality

He doesn't have to when he spoke about saving and creating American jobs, incentives to buy American products and securing the border. Bernie is riding his meme-status hard.

I can't remember a previous time when someone who didn't even receive their party's nomination was so vocally irritating for so long after the election

No refunds!

How could anyone prefer hillary over this guy will always remain one of the greatest mistery of mankind.
also check 'em

you know i was a bernie supporter til he got cucked by those black nigresses, i was a bernie supporter before he got cucked by the DNC, i was a bernie supporter before he bent the knee to HRC, i was a bernie supporter, but now nothing he says matters. he and his supporters are irrelevant now.

What will millennials do when this guy finally decides to take a dirt nap? Will they commit sudoku?

Bernie "breadlines are a good thing" Sanders
Bernie "White people can't be poor" Sanders
Bernie "100% income tax" Sanders
Bernie "I'm anti Wall Street but endorsed the Queen of Wall Street for president, the same person who cucked my nomination" Sanders

Why do people take this old faggot seriously?

>BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Still waiting for you to post this "BRILLIANT" response OP

I've got all day...

nope. bernie is an incompetent cuck who endorsed the most corrupt criminal candidate to ever run for prez

how anyone could prefer either is beyond me, he's not robin hood, he's king john/sheriff of nottingham

That guy is such a dumb shilldog

>Why do people take this old faggot seriously?
He seems human.

This

>the most corrupt criminal candidate to ever run for prez

he didnt endorse trump, you trumpcuck.

Is this entire video him complaining that in a speech that lasted over an hour Trump didn't get to every single topic?

They all do

check this article in which CERN scientists assure retarded leftists that they did not fuck up our timeline, and we are not living in alternate reality
cnbc.com/2017/02/22/alternate-realities-and-trump-mandala-effect-and-what-cern-does.html

his patronus is a reed warbler

sanders, the guys who wants to end wall streets and kill all the american retirement funds

insert bike stick meme here

This guy is a nuclear energy denier.

Why does the left love anti-science retards so much?

Reminder that Sander's press secretary said 'we don't need white people leading the Democratic party right now'.

stil better than hillary

>Bernie SANDERS
>white

he's a fucking kike. Just because you have pale skin doesn't make you a white gentile you fuckwit

is this cuck still alive?

>Implying they don't try to work the angle

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

Oh jesus i cant watch this fucking idiot talk for 15 minutes. I was already sick of his voice by the time he finished saying "good evening"

lmao damn Schlomo

Perfect ... topkek

nigger

>Let me tell you what Trump didn't say
Fuck off

>CERN scientists

More likely it was some PR normie that was forced to deal with it because of a deluge of retarded emails.

i think it's hilarious how he's talking about being two-faced when he literally jewed people out of money "fighting the establishment" and might as well have just as rolled over for hillcunt.