Insult the country above you

Insult the country above you

Jordans are shoes and Jordan is a name lol

You're a lovely Middle Eastern country full of great Arabic culture and architecture.

Muhamad

lol wrong , we are a literal shithole you fucking disgusting anglo

fix your teeth and quit being such a cuck

You're right Jordan, Britain is above you.

A

FUCKING

ARAB

You were a great ally to us during the Falklands War. We very much appreciate the help.

A lovely son, I'm proud of you Canada, along with your brothers.

you ripped off our flag

Ahmed

Thanks mum. We love you too.

a fucking leaf

stop ruining this thread , fucking bastards

Very excited to be working with Trump in restoring relations with each other, good luck in the US of A.

Brave hussar.

Your amazon girls are nice, wish you and your father would get along though. Give him a call sometime, mate.

Carolus Rex.

Lol fuck anerikkka. Those retards elected drumpf.

>fix your teeth
>disgusting
>from a dirty backwards inbred arab

ok

Yup. Anyone dumb enough to vote drumpf are retards. Number 1 fat country in the world. Drumpftards are all fat

You faggots have the most ungodly clueless diplomatic corps in the history of mankind, and Brexit might in fact improve the EU just because the cancerous filth that is UK politicians now have to live in the UK.

Tea and crumpets are the apex of your civilization. How does that make you feel

Extremely talented scientists in the Arctic. Nordic culture.

Jordan is my favourite country and petra is beautiful. The people of jordan are the most noble, kind and proud I have ever met. I literally can't conceive of a single issue I have with the place, stunning example of human civilisation, a beautiful achievement.

lol faggot

your """"cuisine"""" is shitty food that is literally uneatable

fuck you , my country is a shithole , come to downtown amman and enjoy the civilization

Jordan may have well been crafted by the gods. Whether it is the breathtaking deserts, awe inspiring deserts or the beautiful deserts, Jordan is simply a mastercraft of geology. The people that inhabit Jordan are equally worthy to live upon that landscape.

Great effort in the Anglo-Iraqi War, we appreciate the assistance. Strong people of the desert.

Jordan is literally the best mankind has to offer. Heritage, tradition, but modern sensibility, Jordan is an incredible example of what we should al strive to be.

You steal shit from Argentina because you're insecure about the size of your skinny ass country.

how does it feel that pic related is your literal master ? you have to bow down and such his 2 inch cock for the rest of your pathetic life

>deserts
>more deserts
>also deserts
>crafted by god

fuck you

The United States of America and the United Kingdom come together as friends with shared culture and history. We look very much forward to working with them in the future.

For Jordan, we wish them the very best with the history we have also shared together. We appreciate your help stopping the rebellions that happened between the World Wars and bringing more stability to the Middle East.

Jordan is potentially beyond human levels of comprehension. It's complexity yet simple beauty captures all there is to know about life, and extends far beyond petty human desire. Jordan is simply on another level, a plain in which other countries, squabbling for land and resources, will never achieve. Jordan is literal perfection given form.

screencapping all of this to use against britcucks that insult me

Thanks faggot

Your countries fucking gay kid

Jordan, and I do not mince my words here, Jordan may very well be the perfect afterlife mankind has always dreamed of. It's eternal, timeless deserts stretch in a dreamlike symphony of dunes and dust, fading into the horizon in a godlike synthesis of earth and sky. The people of Jordan may seem simple, but they are utterly untroubled. They have no need for the vain flattery of the modern world, no need for decent infrastructure, they have found enlightenment. Jordan is literally heaven, Jordan is literally perfect.

Tea and Crumpets are the apex of civilisation.
Fixed that.

Only niggers hate on Portugal. The white ones are secretely proud of them.

Just pentacampeao?

Long live Jordan

If it was not clear, I love Jordan. The mere utterance of the word makes me cream my british pants.

Fuck football, only niggers play this here.
Also, what the fuck is this angolan doing in sweden?

Whenever I see anyone insult Jordan, I legitimately get a concussion. That's right. An insult to Jordan, my brain recognises as a literal, physical attack. The idea that somebody could insult a country, nay, an idea, so utterly perfect and pure, is incomprehensible to me. May Jordan stand for a thousand years.

>Finland
My bad

7-1 huehue monkey

This is too savage.

>a roo insulting a desert country

The fact that you didn't immediately recognise that as sarcasm tells me you're lying.

you bin knives

Ball comics?

Oprah Winfrey will be your next president.

Pathetic

I guess I can insult Benin and Togo

Irrelevant

mexican

>Calling others pathetic after losing a war against emus

>be Bosnian
>genocide Serbs for breakfast

Estados Unidos de America

this is prime example of US education

Traitors!

Your country is so irrelevant I didnt even recognize the flag

>Literaly being 5 hours drive from Me

They quite literally steal from everyone that drives through their country with a ridiculous toll system that is designed to make people do the wrong thing, then they fine those people.

Also mountain jews.

How is the young girl in your basement doing? Well at least she's white.

>lives in the shadow of the greatest country ever.

We can't mexico is actually 7 time zone diffrences and we're just getting up

Is this mountain nigger?

>poland

Lesser Germans

(i'm actually sorry for this Austria is one of few countries i hold a great respect for, but lets play)

what even are you

FAT

the only reason you exist is because of us
you are serb croat turk rape babies who have nothing in common with your neigbors

TEETH

>56% white

YOU HAVE MORE MCDONALDS THAN HOSPITALS

>100% weed

Everywhere does. A hospital is fucking huge. Its like comparing a large city to a village.

cant insult you because I dont know shit about Chile, I guess that's an insult itself

you solve your problems by throwing people out of helicopters

>YOU HAVE MORE MCDONALDS THAN HOSPITALS

I think we have more everything than you, wannabe texas.

,you are infested with niggers,Your food is cheap,you are fat and retarded, nobody likes your """"" women """""

And is that baaaaaad?

>60
>PERCENT

You're the best country on this world

well eventually if you run out of marxists to throw out of helicopters, then using that to fix problems will eventually drain your savings

60% white

DRUMPF

>What do when marxists run out?
>Go to USA

Your country breeds lefties

>80% of my economy is based on a finite resource

swede russian rapebaby

>60% of my country is white

In this country white genocide is actually real.

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't know about Pinochet
I got an insult, Hungarians live under rocks

>thinking you can get through US military because you beat 2 shitholes 100 years ago

redneck Brits

>I fight snakes to use the toilet

Enjoy your 100 AU dollar games and 200 ping.

GODDAMN
FUCKING
SKITTLES

>using it in a safe way and investing in new forms of energy

Norway is self reliant on water energy.