bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39106200

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93556246/#93560709
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WEAPONIZED

HOLY SHIT GUYS I HAVE AUTISM

DOES THAT MEAN I GET A JOB?

ALMONDS

Jews always stick their noses into anything that's having an influence.

All this means is weaponized autism is legit.

Jews are good people afterall. Do you guys think they will let me migrate to Israel?

reeeee you are just jealous because you dont have autism you fucking normalfag.

Don't underestimate tard strength. I once saw one freak out because someone touched their elbow and it took three grown men to restrain them.

They're putting them into intelligence roles where they have the same standards to advance in rank as anyone else. I think this is a great opportunity for these people honestly. I am not sure our military is ready to make that move but seeing how SJW our military is becoming it may not be long before we put people on the spectrum into intel roles also. Autists tend to excel at identifying small nuances and changes in things I can see why they decided intel is the role for them rather than meatshield.

Eugenics and National Defence in one single policy.

>I once saw one freak out because someone touched their elbow

Whenever someone bumps into me i elbow them to the face. One time i did it to a girl and her friends beat me up

I thought service was already mandatory for Israelis.

People like you can get exemptions

Jewish autists are low quality and ineffective.

dont forget to activate them

Good to see reasoned posts on Sup Forums. Autistic people used to play a useful role in society. Modernity has made autism about memorising everything about Dr. Who instead of everything about Plutarch.

Reminds me of the Harridan Snipers from Xenonauts.

Basically, they were a alien race that was genetically engineered to be autistic, to the point that they didn't even consciously perceive the outside world or the self as existing; only targets to be identified, aligned to, and shot with precision. No PTSD, no hesitation, and no comradery to get in the way.

>tfw aspergers
does this mean I have potential as a superhuman autist?

i always thought i was unusually strong for never lifting weights and even as a kid people commented about it

Shlomo! Can i come to Israel and join? I have autismus

Jewish autism is no match for Teutonic autism

It's just service, you don't get added to the permanent army. It seems they will prefer autists to actually join the ranks.

have you ever seen /sg/ try to find the location of a terrorist base?

they use their autists the same way we do

that's called tard strength, user

>Militaristic Ethnostate
>Most Right-wing democracy int he world
>Puts black migrants into camps and sterilizes them
>Hated by Muslims and SJWs
>Will employ aspies

Israel is literally a Sup Forums model state

You forgot:
>Only OECD country not undergoing population implosion
>doesn't allow foreign funded NGOs
>Government endorses patriarchal religion
>flourishing high-tech sector

Israel is fucking based

>Autists tend to excel at identifying small nuances and changes in things I can see why they decided intel is the role for them rather than meatshield.

>Modernity has made autism about memorising everything about Dr. Who instead of everything about Plutarch.

when i took calc, half the class had autism. we had a "life discussion" day and every other person talked about their autism lel. i felt at home ;_;

but I'm completely normal and blend in perfectly, my aspergers is minor and it only really effects the way i think and view the world

i think i just have good muscle genetics, my dad was a bodybuilder too and lifted all the time

I think there is a resurgence of jewish supremacy because at this point in time Jews has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Goyim are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Goyim will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive

Those autism filled eyes
The blight of Goyim.
David"a good goy is a dead one" Moishi

You Goys are doomed !!!

a pity that they're all kikes

We should hate the leftist Jews for being leftists, not for being Jews.

>being this bluepilled

Autistic people have a detachment from society. They will often time view people as objects. In military roles, this means a stone cold killer behind a data set, determining who dies and who does not. How many pounds of child causalities is acceptable.

If they are okay with that, than it's a good fit. But it is that type of thinking that first thought of putting incinerators in camps.

>it only really effects the way i think and view the world

such minor detail

Basically. Remember they are very pragmatic with their observation of other races that is how they are able to manipulate everyone so effectively. Autists can see through their bullshit emotional manipulation because jokes on them. We don't very many

antisemitism is taken in with the mother's milk in Algeria

the people who act stupid and retarded with zero self-awareness have more powerful types of autism that isn't apsergers, i'm thankful that mine doesn't make me act stupid in front of people and nobody even knows or suspects i have it except my family

they are dangerous in military.
>moishi give me the grenade
>NO FUCK YOU NOOOOO
>o-ok throw it yourself
>*moishi cries and throws*
>no you moishi not at me
autistics are only good at propoganda. i have proofs

Memes aside I agree with you

>autistic jew
so a super kike

you know us too well.
creepy

a Goy Killing Machine. you will die with farts out you nipples.

Relevant archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93556246/#93560709

You don't put a retard on the front lines. Someone with a mental disorder is not fit for combat. However logistics, communications, propaganda, technology support, ect are all fine fields for them.

Jews will always be cancer

>the jews have been creating biologically engineered supersoldiers for decades through vaccinations and anime

so this was their endgame all along? terrifying. i am shaking right now.

Is that going from best to worst?

Can't say I get it, but Israel seems to have things figured out *shrug*