What's your view on tatoos and piercing?

What's your view on tatoos and piercing?

What and where is it acceptable and how much is too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

geekologie.com/2012/04/remember-her-56-star-tattoos-face-girl-3.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hello I'm here for the job interview

I get much more female attention when I have my piercings on. 100% serious

>do you look like a faggot?
not acceptible
>do you not look like a faggot?
acceptable

go back to /fa/

/fa/ggot

Tattoos and piercings are degenerate and gay.

i am going to show you something but you are not the one to see it.

Its ok if a guy gets a tattoo on one of his arms or shoulders as long as it looks good and isnt some gay flower butterfly thing

>putting something meaningless on a spot to show off
How about no.

I have a tattoo on my upper arm. I wear shirts and suits when I have meeting with clients.
When I am just in my office I don't care, I already wore tshirts but I just like shirts so its mostly hidden.

the only one keeping you alive is your body.

Your point ?

I hate them. They are degenerate and stupid.

I will admit i think some girls are look with a nose stud. Not the stupid rings that belong on a bull but the studs with a gem stone on them are hot.

I regret every tattoo Ive gotten. Got most of them when I was 18-21. Now Im 35 and wouldnt get any of them over again.

anything other than ear piercings are degenerate and look awful

tattoos are retarded

Terrible.

If the tattoo means something (and I mean ACTUALLY means something, like a military tattoo. Not a triforce because you play Zelda a lot) then it's fine.

Why don't you get them removed ? It is actually quite fast (unless its colored tattoos) only a little pricey)

Depends if you want to be successful or you just want to keep smoking meth.

I plan on getting the ones on my forearms removed ASAP. I really think they make you look like 'you dont give a fuck' and it really sucks wearing long sleeves to customers houses all summer.

Soon

Tattoos are okay if you can hide them. I've never seen a professional with a a tattoo. If I can see a tattoo on your forearm I don't want to do business with you.

Piercings scream either wigger or scene faggotry. In either case, I don't want to do business with you.

i got doubles ok!

now stop replying to this shit thread.

i am the biggest oldfag you will ever know.

That's because women love gay men

Degenerate as fuck.

Basically an expensive way for trust fund kids to be edgy and counter culture while they sip their corporate lattes and text dick pics on their Iphones (produced with sweatshop labor).

If my boy ever got gauges in his ears I would chain him by the ear to a lamppost in the winter. Then drench him in water and hand him a pair of surgical snips "Get yourself out of it faggot."

Degenerate and desperate.

Dumb.

I've only ever seen two tattoos in my life that I think looked great and timeless.

But everybody who has a tattoo has ugly baby syndrome, where they think their tattoo is the greatest ever even though it looks like complete shit

Absolutely haram., not kosher, is degenerate, breaking D and C, not biblical, bad karma, not good.

Two earrings if you are a female, nothing if you are male. Everything else is degenerate

I've got one tattoo the exact
stamp of my dogs paw on my inner arm and i don't regret it best buddy. Most people don't recognize it and that is ok.

I plan on getting a couple of crosses on my upper arms, a simple cross and a Huguenot cross, nothing else more though. Men should not get piercing, under any circumstances, and women should only have standard ear piercings.

This is anecdotal but, everyone I know who has their life together has no tattoos or piercings

Everyone I know who is dead ended or a failure has tattoos and piercings

I'm 27

Depends on your field. If you're ok with art, tech, or menial work then sure go for it.

Tattoos that dont show in business attire are fine though

Only acceptable for women to get earnings, thats it.

you call that earrings?

wow, such tolerance.

such cool

true story jpg

>be le me
>le me lol

No piercings allowed for men, Tattoos only for military.

No tattoos for women, only small ear piercings in the lobe allowed, no hoops.

visually speaking, i think they look disgusting. I think they draw attention from the natural beauty of the body. You don't notice the subtle curves, and shapes, and texture, but instead of the poorly written cursive that says "Never Sink".

I put tattoo's into two categories; Important Memory, and Product.

Important memory is the closest thing I can tolerate. "My dad died, and he always said "shine on my little diamond". Okay, I get it, but why do you need to broadcast it to everyone? Do you actually worry you are going to forget that? How much do you think about that mole on your chest? Because after the first two months thats about how much you are gonna think about that tattoo.

Products.

These fuckers, they paint themselves with the things they like. It makes me think they are stupid, and they are simply defined by the products they consume. "I really like video games, so I got a portal tattoo xD". A friend of mine has a twin brother, and they got corresponding portal tattoo's because they are gamers. It immediately alerts me that the person getting it is impulsive with no foresight.

Look at me. I'm original.

dumb cunt, this is why you beat your woman!

>that fucking bullring again, ugh
It's a desperate way to say 'Hey, look how special I am'

degenerate, all of it

They look shitty.

Which is better, woman with a belly button piercing or woman with a scar where a belly button piercing used to be? Not a rhetorical question

the scar, because she realized the mistake she made at 17 should be removed

Depends on how old is she.

women adore evil. this isnt new

People who get septum piercings can fuck right off a cliff.

Degeneracy. People that cover and mutilate themselves with this shit should have got therapy instead.

She fell asleep and tattoo artist said fuck it and charged her more for putting more on.

She has since had them removed.

Whole story is funny as fuck.

>truestory jpg
>.png
underrated

I doubt it.

Good, the only reason I haven't gotten rid of this dumb thing is that a gemstone is prettier than a scar
21, got it at 18

like most things, it's been ruined by normies. tattoos were cool when you had to be an actually rebellious and dangerous individual who truly gave no fucks, and even then there was a code of honor and they weren't super out in the open about their tattoos. Visible tats like face and neck tats were reserved for only the most hardcore of lifers but now degenerate whores get butterflies and stupid shit on their neck and in fact throw blog tantrums when tattoo artists tell them no. right side of pic attached is referred to as a warped tour body suit, and if you have one, go on and kill yourself immediately

yeah

best tattoos are those people get from google search. i mean if a lot of people wear them then it means they are great, right?

tribals are even better :^)

There is a tattoo shop near where I work, I see the "artists" and customers all the time.
When I look in and see the middle aged soft faced cucks covered in ugly stains and hideous ear stretching discs, all wearing caps over their receding hairlines, I can't help but think that they are all serious perverts.

Nobody looks better with tattoos . If you want to look better do some exercise and eat better.

I'm pretty fucking thrilled that gauged ear fad is dead and gone.

Degeneracy

I can understand getting a small tattoo on your upper arm that has something meaningful behind it but anywhere else is just degenerate. The only acceptable piercing is what many women get for their earlobes, but just one in each ear, that's it. Piercings anywhere else on a woman or anywhere on a man just look retarded or slutty.

wrong.... she signed up for all these shitty face stars and then tried to lie and blame the tattoo artist. it didn't work. geekologie.com/2012/04/remember-her-56-star-tattoos-face-girl-3.php

I would do her easy.
Only the cheapest whore would get a belly piercing in 2014.

Would buy her taco bell and fuck her in the ass.

>the only reason I haven't gotten rid of this dumb thing
you are funposting... right?

but why do all that when you can just plaster some doctor who bullshit or your dead dog over your disgusting cellulite flaps??

That guy literally looks like he's borderline tranny.

Is that a numale?

>gauged ear fad is dead and gone.
it is? college town piercing studio, most of what they carry is all about young adult females stretching their lobes.

I've gotten mine removed but the problem is they don't go fully away. You can still see them, they just look so faded they are hard to notice if you aren't looking.

I regret every tattoo I got as a young man just like that user. When you're in your 30s they just make you look like one of those old liberals who tries to fit in with the youth.

Try again friendo don't catching you're drift nahm sayin

It's pretty dead where I'm at. Most of the college kids i meet are pretty clean cut and respectable even the liberal faggots and I work at a bar in Berkley kek. Most of the tattoo fags I see are grown adults who hang around Berkley trying to make friends with 18 year olds kek.

you said
> If you want to look better do some exercise and eat better.
and i said
>but why do all that when you can just plaster some doctor who bullshit or your dead dog over your disgusting cellulite flaps??
fatties love tattoos for this exact reason

Any facial piercing is shit, but women with pierced noses in particular piss me off more than anything else. Men shouldn't have cosmetic piercings for anything or for any reason.

Tattoos I care less about if they're hidden. Sleeve tattoos, tattoos all over your body, etc. There's no reason for that besides wanting attention. But if you have a tattoo on your upper arm or on areas where they're concealed by normal clothing, then I don't care. (Examples: Military tattoos or wives getting their ass branded to show that they're their husband's property).

Anyone with a gauge in their ear needs to have a heavy padlock locked onto it.

Just stick my head in a tackle box.

On men 100% degenerate
On women anywhere other than ears 97% degenerate

>be me during puberty
>father tells you he'd rip metal the fuck out from your face or cut out skin with tattoos on it
>RIP self-actualization

I can't wait for the day you die, you literal motherfucker

JUST GOT THIS SIKKKK INK DONE BRUH GONNA GET SO MUCH PUSSY TONIGHT

The only married woman that I would fuck is the ass branded wife.

NZ here. tattoos are normal.
piercings, meh. whatever.

You think you're 3edgy5u right now but I guarantee you when you're 55 years old, you'll be 3ugly5theworld and you'll have either lasered it all off if you still have the money or you'll be so broke and messed up you won't be able to do anything about it - and everyone will know what a fuckup you are.

You misspelled "BOIPUSSI". That's "GET SO MUCH BOIPUSSI TONIGHT"

>literal motherfucker
so your male parental guardian is your biological father who stayed with and raised kids with your biological mother
>during puberty
and he kept is offspring from doing something during the time is which they are mostly likely to have poor impulse control and impaired reasoning skills that could be a choice that would effect them for the rest of their life

sounds like an OK dad to me.

Oh plaster dogs over flaps, uh huh.

Thanks sweetie.

degenerate if it is not traditional anddoesn't represent symbolism in tradition

AS IN, PUT A TATTOO OF A DOG OVER A LUMP OF GROTESQUE CELLULITE FLESH

They both look dumb as fuck. Earrings are ok for women. Nose rings on women are unacceptable and trashy.

For all of you dindus that have tattoos and piercings just understand I immediately assume you are a low class person or just generally cheap with those on. Understand that. It makes sense for employers to be turned away from as well because you look foolish and there's almost always a correlation for people will tattoos and piercings being morons

Unfortunately not

Pretty disgusting and degeneracy.
Do you want to look like a Jewish holohoax survivor that bad?

What are you on m80, speak English.

You need to put a doctor on it honey.

true story from my tattoo shop
"Can you tattoo my sixteen year old daughter"
"No you have to be eighteen"
"but you dont understand, there's a boy at school who she fancies but he only shags girls with tattoos"
girl "any will do,its just so he will like me."

they were both enormous with bobble hats.

He's good looking

Why would you remove your ears....

I don't understand ear gauging at all.

Degeneracy. Piercings are only OK on women. Tattoos are never acceptable