An open letter to rural and suburban retards: We WILL win you back!

Your voices were heard, loud and clear. The current system wasn’t working for you, and you won a major paradigm shift. The insulting irony of the word “progress” hidden in “progressive agenda” wasn’t lost on you. You looked around your respective communities and what you saw sure didn’t seem like progress. I understand how Trump happened. I’m not nearly as surprised as most of the other ‘city folk’ after this election. A wonderful book, Hillbilly Elegy, discusses the reasons the white working class was so hopeless. I recommend it to anyone asking how in the world Donald Trump was elected president.
With that as a backdrop, it should be clear why I’m skeptical that a privileged billionaire who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth will be a savior to the working class.
It is healthy and natural to doubt his intentions and methods. Hold his feet to the fire and make him deliver the promised jobs, as well as an invigorated working class.

As importantly, shout down racism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia at every occurrence. These practices distort and cheapen your cause. At some point in our history, your ancestors were unwelcome outsiders, shunned and ridiculed by the privileged classes. Unless you are 100 percent Native American, you have immigrant roots. Trump himself has immigrant roots.

By himself, Donald Trump is not going to take you very far. Fortunately, you have much more control than you realize. Seize it! Pull on your boots and roll up your sleeves. When you do, make room for “Rosie the Riveter” to work beside you. Realize that she might not just be a woman. She might be a black woman. She might be gay. She might be a Muslim. Understand that in today’s America, none of you are any better or more American than any of those hypothetical Rosies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPWsVVgi9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are chasing ghosts. Get over it loser.

>let me patronize you for a bit then tell you to accept my agenda that's full of lies

Im not even a trump supporter m8, but progressives have been living in a fake world for too long. You would do well to leave it.

Oh wow rural and suburban hick faggots think they get politics? Hahahaha! Face it Dems have the advantage and White is on the way out. The working class wi come back into the fold when they realize they're voting against their interests woth DRUMPF

Tldr

This is silly trolling which is fine, but its not going to happen.

>Oh wow rural and suburban hick faggots think they get politics?

See, this is why you are losing even the young voters. For some reason, the left has this idea in their heads that they have a monopoly on Intellectuals.

I suppose we could allow you to keep believing that, if it keeps you losing.

Not gonna lie, former rural and suburban retard here. This is fucking hilarious watching rural and suburban retards crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let rural and suburban retards get the nuclear codes.

wtf im with her now

Fuck off shlomo

Ur gey

>Trump guts goverment healthcare

>Rural America relies most on government healthcare

Check

>Trump guts goverment assistance

>Rural areas depend most on government assistance

Check

Jade helm coffins gonna come in handy before the election

>democrats are the party of the working man
>democrats want to let in everybody from mexico to kill wages

pick one then kys

7/10 i replied

They have a monopoly on the education, so its a valid assumption that they make. Luckily they are extremely wrong.

Keked and checked

You're not going to convince anyone here. Your language shows you never learned a thing. Enjoy continuing to lose.

It is hilarious how you could only conceal your butthurt for a single post.
Its OK user. Its not us you are angry at, but those who taught you lies. In time you might yet learn.

you don't understand shit kike. anyone who supported Hillary over Trump is completely retarded. you had one chance in your life to vote for an outsider, instead you vote for the establishment that's been fucking us in the ass for 40 years.

> you have immigrant roots. Trump himself has immigrant roots.
immigrant =! ILEGAL immigrant

>shoutdown homophobia
impliying that being gay it's normal

fuck off

>we will win you back! ...by electing an obama lacky spic to dnc chair and a leftist muslim as his subordinate

Also, here was one of the runners up:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPWsVVgi9fI

After having lost 1,100+ seats of state and federal offices since 2010 and suffering an electoral landslide defeat in 2016, if the democrats want to double down on what made them a fringe coastal city party, I say let them. They're no longer a national party, they're a pathetic husk propped up by their media.

I know, I know...it was a lot of fun to attend those rallies and scream “Mexico!” when Trump asked “Who’s gonna pay for the wall!?,” and to cheer gleefully when he’d say Obamacare’s gotta go because it’s a “total disaster.”

But do you even understand what the hell Obamacare is? How it stops insurance companies from screwing you? How it keeps you healthy and protects you and your children from situations that could ruin you financially, or kill you? That even if you currently have your own health insurance (through your employer or on your own) you are benefiting tremendously by it? Given that 35% of you think Obamacare is different from the Affordable Care Act (hint: it’s the same plan), I’m not so sure.

We keep hearing about how ‘angry’ you guys are. But you should be downright furious with your Republican leaders, who have blatantly lied to you about Obamacare. Lied about its benefits, its success, the difficulty in replacing it, and how you’ll lose ‘bigly’ if it’s repealed.

Do your homework, people. You really need to better understand what you are so vehemently opposed to. I suspect that once you figure out just what Obamacare means to you you’ll be fighting like hell alongside Democrats to save it.

This is the gayest thing on the internet hands down. I dont know where you came from but whatever you do, stop fucking with pol

This is embarrassing.

>How it stops insurance companies from screwing you?
Yeah, they cant screw me if they dont offer service in my county.

Your condescending patronizing here means nothing. Is this your first day?

I bet you think the hijab is embarrassing to racist prickbaby

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>rosie the riveter
>worked a few weeks and then quit because she didnt want to ruin her nails

this is what women consider historic hard work.

Im capping this shit for the cringe threads in Sup Forums

>An open letter to rural and suburban retards
so calling 75% of Americans retards is your strategy? Once we deport the illegals and enforce voting ID laws, Dems won't win another election

So you're insulting them saying you will force them to vote for you?

Fascist much?

So apparently OP is female in college, probably wearing thicc rimmed glasses. For such an intelligent person you should have realized that your emotions mean little to nothing here. I appreciate your effort to trying to subvert us but you neither have the tact or style in your effort. If you had spent a little bit more time perhaps you could have prepped yourself with info graphs or proper sources in your discussion. In other words, you're pissing in an ocean of piss with your hate tact. But seriously, you lost. Right now we have a CIS WHITE MALE in the OOoOoooVal office. Issues of race and white identity can easily be resolved by determining lineage. In fact, here's a fun little trick you can do to racists. Ask them how long has their lineage been in the U.S.? If they say a generation or two, cite the number of blacks who lineage have more history on this land and are therefore more "American". That tends to aggregate them more. Plus it further entices them to the right just like your tacts now.

>So apparently OP is female in college, probably wearing thicc rimmed glasses.

Lol no, is a fucking bored neckbeard just like us.

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Kek, probably. First time I've been baited this year desu.

>roastie the riveter

>so calling 75% of Americans retards is your strategy

It's the truth. Hillary voters have higher IQs, are more successful, are more educated, more productive and more aesthetic in every way. Trump voters are just subhuman waste.

Fuck off commie we don't want your nonsense.

>only rural and suburban retards voted for trump. all the city people voted for Hillary
not this shit again, I can't believe there are two different leafs doing this shit, the obama leaf and the rural retard leaf.

>I Know, I'll insult people some more! That'll win them over and prove my point!

SAGE THIS GARBAGE

>White is on the way out

Oy Vey

here's your (you).
you worked very hard for it I'm proud of you

Got enough bait on that hook OP?

Bye loser!
As long as the Dems push the identity politics, they are dead to everyone.
Whites are tired of liberals shitting on them and enabling white genocide. Guess who is going to die off first?

t. a fucking white male.

(You)

>suburban
>redneck

>racism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia

Nothing off that exist you Shitskin

>With that as a backdrop, it should be clear why I’m skeptical that a privileged billionaire who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth will be a savior to the working class.
Of course puppet of literal anti-human international jewry will do much more to make life of working class better.

kek you can't even win back your own party

>MUH MUH MUH SUBURBAN RETARDS
>MUH MUH RURAL RETARDS

NIGGA
4 WORDS:
MICHIGAN
WISCONSIN
OHIO
PENSYLVANIA

EXPLAIN THESE

>shout down racism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia at every occurrence

>Dems have the advantage

stop smoking that shit. you're too high to comment.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

More Democrats push identity politics more will White nationalism grown as response.And it will be spreading in to cities you Anti-White so keep promoting Anti-White narative it will only make Whites more racially aware.

>Gets called out in first post
>"YOU DON"T GET IT YOU HICK FAGGOTS I KNOW WHATS BEST"

Saged nigger

>As importantly, shout down racism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia at every occurrence.
>Oh wow rural and suburban hick faggots think they get politics?
Is this a joke?

Keep double downing on your obliviously patronizing attitude, Shariablue. If you're lucky, the democrats might start becoming relevent again after 2050.

>none of you are any better or more American than any of those
but that's wrong

Fpbp

You could start by not being a condescending cunt and referring to red America as "retards."

There is bigger chance of White nationalism spreading to the cities in future then your Kikish bullshit spreading to rural areas. Why on earth would Farmer want faggot parades or feminism for?

>As importantly, shout down racism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia at every occurrence.
"No."

You won't police my thought, Big Brother. Fuck off nigger kike faggot.

>shout down racism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia

He lives in ghetto/hood/project where people have less intelligiance so he must insult others to feel better about himself.

Daily reminder that most college-educated white voters in the 2016 general election voted for Trump.

>Calls rural and suburban citizens retarded
>Says they will win them back in same sentence

That's not how you do it kike.

We're not furious with Republican's, we're furious with you. Jump off a building or wait until a moslem throws you off of one, I don't give a shit. You're a useless faggot.

This
>White people are being asked—or pushed—to take stock of their whiteness and identify with it more. This is a remarkably bad idea. The last thing our society needs is for white people to feel more tribal. The result of this tribalism will not be a catharsis of white identity, improving equality for non-whites. It will be resentment towards being the only tribe not given the special treatment bestowed by victimhood.

thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/

>God does not exist
>This is why I hate God

Could you please leave this country? We don't want you.

>never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

You haven't heard shit, you haven't learned anything, and you're still stuck on stupid.