Japs look like monkeys and don't deserve the respect/praise they get on here

Japs look like monkeys and don't deserve the respect/praise they get on here.

qt

Jealous fatty?

nah, they're hot.

fpbp

At least they contributed a lot of stuff to humanity, from science to waifus and this is why the Nazis called them Honoary aryans .

Japanese birds are qt's

Get over it

Just bag and gag her so I don't need to look at that face or listen to what sounds like a trapped animal. Good to go after that.

They are master race alongside non-hamburger whites

Literally look and act like autistic retards.

They look like futuristic psychic space monkeys.

This girl is really cute. But I can't tell if she is Asian 28 or 13 yrs old. I dated a girl once, she told me she was 27. I thought, wow, you've got some good genetic, you look 15. Dated her a few years. Eventually broke up, and a few years later called her up to see how she was doing. She made some comment about getting too old, sad to not have had kids, can't find a man, etc. I go, you have plenty of time. Then she says, user, I am 40 this year, my time is over. Girl had deleted about 8 yrs off her actual age when she meat me. I wa dating my senior, and laugh out loud had felt like I was robbing a cradle.

Asian time bomb though, when they turn into peanuts. Laugh out loud.

Is it Asian?

That's one hot monkey I'd like to dick

she looks like an anthropomorphized caricature of a monkey, not an actual monkey

>muh traditional eastern aryan waifu
>loyal to her country and people
>makes me feel like a man
>our ubermensch children
>best of both worlds

>implying white chicks don't act like autistic retards

"Oooomg im sooooo random huehuehuuhe"

As long as you have that smug af face, anything you do is cool

May Pepe guide us

At least these Weebos are actually raising families instead of begging for "Aryan" women pron on Stormfront.

Asians are indeed shit and any White guy who dates one wants the submissive pussy and not the mongrel kids, but this isn't politics

Perhaps the same could be said of all women...

Why do so many women think being "random" is funny? I have seen this so many times.

>"Nothing like getting treated like a man without having to be one!"

OP is a complete faggot.
Whites will share the earth with the Japanese.

Why do beta white men always drool over Asian women?

racemixing isn't ok and should never be encouraged