Who spawned in the most OP position in the map?

Who spawned in the most OP position in the map?

I vote UK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHCfA6zCPlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

British islands got invaded at least 3 times.

I'd say Iceland. Since nobody really cares.

but iceland doesn't have resources until lategame when oil spawns

Russia

definitely the UK.
>small island nearby that is basically one big bog
>island so little threat of invasion
>far away from the muslim hordes in iberia and the balkans

Germany or Poland.

Italians

Natural boarder with the alps, extremely easy access to the med and therefore Africa and the near east, fantastic climate. There's a reason Rome begun there. It also would be a hard country to fix its economy with a decent leader

The U.K. They literally have a moat around their country.

russia is that guy that spawns in terrible terrain and even though they have neighbours nobody builds shit next to them and so they manage to get large

They got invaded and conquered 4 or 5 times...
>Irish education

And they succeed and they are unbeatable.

Wernt they slaves to Asians for a large part of their history?

Russia obviously. Their first missions gives them a cb to conquer all of their neighbors and give increased development and prestige boosts as rewards. They only really have to worry about the timurids and Poland but their attention is usually focused elsewhere

Italy. Mountains in the north deterring invasion and a central position on the sea for commerce.

Compare that to everywhere else tho. It's not that bad. Sure, the Normans and Norwegians have them trouble, but that's nothing compared to France, Spain, Russia, and Germany.

I think Italians as well.

They havnt been conquered that many times, wonderful climate, are still relatively wealthy and have at times been the center of the known world.

France by a huge margin
>in the Middle of Western Europe
>borders Italy, Germany, Spain and in close proximity to UK

Why the fuck do you care about history?

Being a slave and paying a tribute are a bit different.

3 times in 2000 years.

>It also would be a hard country to fix its economy with a decent leader
Good luck fixing italy as long as the south is in it's current condition, it's so corrupted it's unbelievable.

inb4 butthurt south ppl

For the Russian whip crackers. Not for the common Russian.

France. Mountain ranges to the south east and south west, rivers to the west define a large area with good agriculture, fairly defenceable yet also capable of expanding outwards. France has atlantic and mediterrean sea access.

UK is hamstrung in terms of expansion, coudn't hold onto continental possesions, also worse agriculture and therefore smaller population for most of history (only changed with industrial revolution).

Romans
Normans
Angles
Saxons
Various viking invasions
Surrendered muh empire to the US in WW2 as a condition of them helping you

Did I miss any? Its definitely the Italians who are the least conquered.

Spain is okay
>Land and climate is good for harvest
>Control pretty much everyone who wants to go inside or outside of the mediterranean
>Natural borders with france is a huge montain chain, allowing to not get invaded easily
>Closer to the americas than anyone else

>a decent leader

Italy
Why?
Large coastline = more sea resources and better navy opportunity, early on sea and river transport was much more important than inland caravans.
Fertile soil = can grow most things you might need to support a good population.
Easy climate = don't need to go to great lengths to protect from cold.
Natural borders = mountain ranges in the north serve to inhibit invasions from foreign powers.
Capital of previous empire = infrastructure and knowhow on building a functioning society. Art and technology beyond its neighbours as heritage from the previous empires.

Italians are just lazy shits who never bothered to properly utilise their advantages. They remained too fragmented and conflicted to unite and conquer after the fall of Rome.

I think so too, peninsulas are op

Not ours

>Poland
>Stuck between germany and Russia.
topkek Ivan
>Germany
>Starved into submission allmost twice

Russia because of gigantic landmass and cant really be surounded like Germany. Freshwater reservior and minerals will prove useful lategame, especially if global warming is true.

kek, true

>Angles
>Saxons
>Vikings

Literally all the same people. They invaded an unclaimed land with no central government, just tribes.

Italy is barely a country, just a group of hill-dwelling Jews and sweaty paedophiles.

I vote France.

>They invaded an unclaimed land with no central government, just tribes.
Muslim education.

It didn't work like this. Mongols weren't even present in Rus', they used envoys to collect tribute and that's it. Also political marriages (among ruling elite) and the use of Rus' forces in Mongol military campaigns. That's it.

Denmark is in the best position.

They should invade North Germany though, is clearly Danish clay.

Wikiledia says they killed 7% of the Rus population in the initial invasion.

>unbeatable
No one wants to beat them.

>Polish
>Thinks he knows what national identity is.
>Thinks he knows what government is.

UK, second to france

No mention of the mountain kikes?

Switzerland is the only real answer here.

Clearly Italy. Natural borders all around the land. Huge coast despite not being that large. Vital natural ports left right and bottom. Plenty of estuaries, and farm lands. Varied climate and plenty of expansion opportunities.

Holland. We have a sea between us and the english mongrels. We are far away enough from the autistic nords and violent slavs, as well as the low iq meds. We even have a buffer zone between us and france so their smell won't fly over.

amen

The Dutch cucked the British twice.

DIDF

I realised after I posted but I didnt want to double post.

>ancient times: italians

>middle times:french

>modern time: england

Not us, that's for sure.

should be spain, but worst enemy of spain are its own body.

I forgot to add that now as now russia has the best clay

Sounds like Genghis Kahn. At least Russia is arable. Steppes are shite.

>implying we wont be overrun by hungry chineese and mongolian subhumans before 2020

Spain has literally no geographical threats, is extremely protected yet only manages to fracture into pieces and kill each other, my solution is to exterminate all the local identities and culture.
ha...haaaa!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=vHCfA6zCPlI

usa

all areas in the map will get nuked

what does that mean medipack?

I think he means Dutch Internet Defense Force
But there is clearly no such thing
And if there where why would they post in such a thread
I mean we have better things to do

They´d shriek in terror if they saw our true final form.

Ever heard of Marroco or all the refugees flowing in= also remember when Moors conquered it.

Soon my Brother

Je Maintendrai.

More like the fucking worst.

It's Great Britain, easily.

>Surrendered muh empire to the US in WW2 as a condition of them helping you
How is this an invasion?
>Angles
>Saxons
Same thing but you could add Jutes too. The celts also invaded Britain ad did Picts.

USA obviously, (its actually canada, soon)

Nobody spawns in usa position, it's one isolated island that nobody get's to until mid game, and when you get there it's full of barbarians since they had nobody to fight with all this time

Hardest start. Far from prominent antuqie civilisations, never united, devastated by nomads and then stuck between big empires. Clay is not bad though.

According to statistics the Netherlands

Oy fucking Vey, we might've expanded too much after being the richest for THREE CENTURIES.
Here Britkeks, do your thing, go play on the mainstage and be sure you bucktoothed savages don't aggro the natives.
Your dear friend, t. eternal waterjew.

Isn't the UK a full-on muslim country by now? I mean, London is pretty much gone already.

What advantage do we have?
>no defensible terrain, other than some water that has frozen over every single time it mattered.
>Right between Germany and Sweden, both larger populations and more land
>no resources, only exports are Salt, grain and fish
>Strategic position, meaning literally everybody wants control of your land for trade or military reasons
it's a miracle we still exist

>island so little threat of invasion
You all keep saying this. UK gets repeatedly wiped out by Italians, Danish, Norwegians, Swedish, Germans, Frisians and French.