What's with all the retards on this board not knowing what Ash Wednesday is...

What's with all the retards on this board not knowing what Ash Wednesday is? Is this how you really want to save the West? By not knowing traditions?

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/acet/hd_acet.htm
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/03/01/on-ash-wednesday-ashes-to-go-with-a-little-extra-sparkle/?utm_term=.701db49cdb2a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying a priest need a special day to touch a loli

Just a few idiots who don't know it. I get my ash cross every year. My gf and her siblings and parents do it too. My mother and siblings too.

I mean, we are God fearing people, not atheist or Muslim cucks.

Priests are all gay, they only like to touch young boys.

>the west
>catholic
C'mon now

Christian ultra egalitarianism is one of the reason we are in the situation we are now
Christians today would rather be killed than kill for a future for our people

Christianity is also not the religion for the white man. Sorry to shit on your weak masochistic faith.
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/acet/hd_acet.htm

>catholic
Ash Wednesday is more than just Catholic m8.

"The Faith is Europe and Europe is the faith."

If you're not Catholic you're not white. Prove me wrong, nigger.

>cathlicucks
>savior of the west
Mud religion for mud people

Can't. You're simple no European if you're not Catholic.

this

t. hillbilly

"Smearing her thumb across 6-year-old Genevieve Dalton’s forehead, the Rev. Robin Anderson repeated the solemn words of Ash Wednesday: “From dust you came. To dust you shall return.”

Then Genevieve whirled away from the pastor, her forehead twinkling. “I really like glitter,” she proclaimed.

Genevieve, like thousands of other Christians nationwide, got her ashes on this Ash Wednesday with a side of sparkles. The Glitter Ash project, created by New York nonprofit Parity, encouraged clergy to mix glitter into the ashes this year, to represent the inclusion of LGBT people in Christian life.

“People are responding with such joy that they can show their faith and show that they are LGBT,” said the Rev. Marian Edmonds-Allen, executive director of Parity. “LGBT people are people of faith, too. … On the day, Ash Wednesday, when Christians are publicly Christian, we are going to be publicly queer.”

They encouraged heterosexual supporters of LGBT inclusion to wear the glitter ashes, too."

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/03/01/on-ash-wednesday-ashes-to-go-with-a-little-extra-sparkle/?utm_term=.701db49cdb2a

well it certainly isn't biblical

so who cares

I dated a white Catholic girl from Texas for a few months. Loyal to the point of stalking me a little.

>2017
>being a pagan

This. You get all my keks user.

>the west
>kike bullshit

Pick one.

t.Fenian scum

My only god is Kek. Gets will decide if I go

What is an LGBT? Is it some sort of very Catholic order?

I am Catholic, I don't know much of the world. I also like glitter.

looks like you're going m8

Most of Africa is catholic...

Hmm, didn't know what it was called in english. It's basically the same in Portuguese, quarta-feira de cinzas (wednesday of ashes), appropriately enough.

The Catholic Church is a VERY strongly anti western organization, the mental gymnastics of people who serve the Cuck Pope on here amaze me.

Kek

>WTF IS THIS SHIT LEAF
>YOU BETTER BE JOKING LEAF
>WHY MUST YOU RUIN EVERYTHING LEAF
>I'M SERIOUS NOW. OK? LEAF.

thank you based kek for these digits

What the fuck is this? Who the hell put ash on their forehead? So stupid!

>Ash wednesday is a tradition that dates back to the crusades where they dare muslims to shoot them in the head with an arrow.
>Over time this has changed to daring Muslims to snipe them in the head.

>implying there are jack shit worth of Catholics around here.

Fuck Catholics, there's like 4 of their churches per 100,000 people around here. Fucking idolatrous crypto-pagans.

I'm agnostic and so i don't really care.

Is this like the shit Hindus put on their forhead only less colorful. All religions seem the same.

Im an atheist.

It marks the beginning of the annual Catholic celebration of Lent. Basically, they celebrate the slaughter of their God at the hands of the Jews. They also celebrate weekly by devouring his flesh and drinking his blood.

Fuck you you dirty protestant. Go suck some jew cock

>Go suck some jew cock

christian churchs killed all the beatiful and great people from france and europe, fuck that shit and the witch burn shit!! this fags are the real witches who eat babys and rape womans and all of that bad shit that witches and demos do, i have fucking genes from france because people have to fucking go to chimpland to be safe and avoid this mother fucking crusade

It specifically states in the Bible not to cover yourself in ashes as a sign of mourning.

It also says not to worship God the same way pagans worship their gods, you're supposed to follow the Bible, not "traditions."

Like all Catholic "traditions," it has it's roots in paganism.

Hey it's me, a guy who believes rubbing ashes on my face is a really important tradition to preserve. Whats up? Pic related, it's me.

They're called heretics user

most of Africa used to be European territories too when the white man embraced his role as ruler

Every retard in my town gets it done.

I'm not sure if I'm religiously Christian, but I definitely culturally Christian. Should I convert to Catholicism from "Born Again Non Denominational" American Evangelical

Dumbash wednesday

You're just a faggot who likes getting shit smeared on his face and is a secret muslim