How can people who are not citizens of Germany and living in other nations help Germany?

How can people who are not citizens of Germany and living in other nations help Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA
youtube.com/watch?v=LIPc1cfS-oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you cant. Fuck off.
Antiamericanism is finally acceptable.

We can only help ourselves

Ahmed pls

That's cool, bro.

Stop hating so much on them on the board, they have enough problems. Few on this planet has that kind of multigenerational propaganda and self hatred against them. No particular need to add to it. Just a suggestion.

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio
pay attention to the matchbox in the video it says 22 6 proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Du has(s)t

Are you sure that your oppinion of germany is your own idea and your own conclusion, because i doubt it.

Germany is lost, but her people will live on. There are currently more Germans (both full blooded, and mixed) in the USA than there are in Germany.

keep prodding them until they get at least a half Wilhelm going. then they'll take care of themselves.

we can't do it for them. they're not Africans who need to be hand fed

>germany is lost
Not over yet buddy. But it's looking pretty grim, they are close to becoming a minority in their own country whilst the self hatred and anti german rethoric is being amped up by nefarious forces.

> Muh heritage
As a person whose ancestors all came from Germany, stop it, it's cringey.
Nothing, they have to uncuck and help themselves. People don't become strong by being given stuff but by working for it.

>stop supporting germans it's cringy
So much self hatred that you don't deserve. Get out your own way for a change.

>t. Muhammed.

Seriously, cant wait to see the migrants of germany forever btfo

By whom?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA

Maybe the retards shouldn't have started and lost all those wars? Germans are functionally retarded and it shames me that HItler was able to convince everyone that they're white.

>muhammad thinks he's going to take over western europe, they should have studied history a bit better.
Didn't your prophet promise you massive fitna?

Tinyurl
/dearministers3
Can any Kraut translate this and send it to their ministers politicians and civil servants ?

that's the usual talking point never do anyone discuss who got germany into those wars as a slow process of exterminating german lineages which they are close to doing now where in the near future decades germans are going to become minority in their own nation if no course correction is done and the mass migration keeps up, and you bought the propaganda wholesale and is begging for their demise.. and the puppeteers are laughing at how useful of an idiot you are.

>being idolized by Japan
Aren't they doing that with France instead of us?

Well the lesser use of the muh-Nazi-gibreparations-card would be a start tbqh

>How can people who are not citizens of Germany and living in other nations help Germany?

by destroy the (((progressives))) in your own nation

OY VEY! It's like annudda shoah! Why don't you like your diversity, goyim?!

It's always been ok to hate america?

I wouldn't think so I thought Japan loved masculine men, in germany do they promote masculine men or femboys like spain and france?

shitebart only shows you isolated incidents of brown people violence (complete with misleading cuts and lack of context) to distract you from how you have one of the worst standards of living in the entire western world

>tfw getting saved at a hospital is worse than dying because you become a debt slave forever
>tfw you spend your whole life in debt for a bachelor's degree
>tfw infrastructure is crumbling
>tfw so many people die from gun violence every day that it's not even news when it happens
>tfw no parental leave because those poor billion-companies just couldn't handle it
>tfw the working class is so easily duped that they actually believed a man who rides a literal golden elevator to his new york city penthouse would "drain the swamp"
>tfw water is poison in many cities
>tfw food standards are so low that many americans probably don't even know what natural food tastes like
>tfw you have to live in a monolithic suburb to "get away from the crime" and then fight traffic in every direction at all hours of the day to go anywhere because public transit is communism

>but wait i saw a video of a brown guy shooting a firework LOL SHARIA KEKS MAGA

i cannot even imagine living in this horrible country and the only way it can be remotely tolerable is if you have not experienced anything else. i can't help but laugh every time some burger starts shitting on germany because since i moved here from america, i have not found a single reason that would make me ever want to move back.

t. unskilled faggot

nvm read the golden elevator part
could be.

>in germany do they promote masculine men or femboys like spain and france?
Well we are only one step behind the Swedish, who state that masculinity and thus patriarchy leads to Nazism and m'Shoah. Whats your guess?

Have to be honest with you i wouldn't want to live in the US either unless trump does a serious makeover of its current situation. It's been a long time overdue i hope for your sake that he delivers.

But at the same time this migrant to germany should not count his blessings, germany is in major trouble in the near future unless they do some very big changes. It's not how it were just a few decades ago. I have family there, my sis is married to a 2 meter tall german with 3 kids, so i'm acutely aware of how things are going there. They live in rich neighbourghood but generally germany is going in a very very bad direction financially and culturally/demographically.

Don't ever become like sweden, promise me this deutcher! we need your strength in europe. It's not the same without you. youtube.com/watch?v=LIPc1cfS-oQ

What did you mean by this? Even foreigners can enjoy free college in BR

*BRD

Feels like the Germans themselves don't even want to fight until it's too late, so probably nothing.

>Don't ever become like sweden
Considering the politics and all the batshit insane bs on a daily basis, I am afraid that we can and will even surpass them tbqh. Havent lost all the hope, but well... What a fucking time to be alive.

>What a fucking time to be alive.
hope for the best prepare for the worst.

Pretty much, i am happy that I have a Plan B ready but hope it wont turn that bad

you cant user, america probably needs to be fixed before europe

>As a person whose ancestors all came from Germany, stop it, it's cringey.
Why are you ashamed of your ancestors? The only reason you are here right now is because of them.

By spreading the truth about jews, WW1 and WW2 and the "holocaust".

I think people are in two camps one is disbelief that it is happening the other is pretending that it isn't. If it could only be that they realize that they have do do something about it not necessarily violent but to start "fighting" against it politically first and foremost, when it really clicks/dawns on them it will solve a lot of problems very fast. Right now politically and these things it's like having a bag over your head with your hands tied behind your back being punched 24/7 and you can't even see where the blows are coming from or anticipate them because you can't see it you just get hit again and again. And then people get used to it and go maybe this is how life is supposed to be like now. Doesn't change the beating just means you accept it. That's almost the saddest thing about this whole situation.

>the other is pretending that it isn't
Honestly almost everyone is doing this imho and since convincing yourself to change something is rather tough to do then letting the situation just continue, it sure needs it time and "damages" that will be done until then.

Welp, everything depends on the other Euros (Dutch, French, Italians) right now, so that we may have a chance to look at the issues directly.