So I guess nazis still exist, unlike Sup Forums says

So I guess nazis still exist, unlike Sup Forums says.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs
instagram.com/p/BRFS57ZgYCl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shit, half of Sup Forums are nazi's.Only newfags claim there aren't any or that Sup Forums is just "satire".

What's wrong with buddhism?

Ok so there's one crippled old nazi in Australia? Gonna start talking about Argentina next or find something relevant to your argument?

This. This so much.

This /r/the_donald invasion needs to fucking end
>inb4 b-b-but look at this bwack guy in maga hat

Of course we exist. You're just realizing you only won a battle and we will win the war

1939-1945 was the time..

youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs

>he thinks it's satire

they don't just exist, they're everywhere! in fact there might even be one hiding under your bed! go hide in your safe space with a cup of cocoa until it's all clear

NAZIS are edgy faggots with absolutely no support on either side. Even Trump fucking hates them.

If you're a self identified Nazi you are probably a giant faggot in the same league as autists who call themselves Marxist. Seriously, Nazism is fucking sad and it's designed for lazy people to ride on the coat tails of ethnic success.

Look at this fucking edgy shit kek, embarrassing as hell but hilarious.

Probablly not even part of the 52%, nigger

t. Tyrone Johnson

>SWEDEN

You'll be dead within the next 20 years. So sad.

Literally what you look like.

proud that you guys still fight the good fight

lol is feedme still relevent?

the text is realy cool

>worshipping the ideology of a homosexual dogfucker

Anyone who is genuinely a nazi should kill himself

always
fucking america though

Can any Aussies give me a quick rundown on Perth?

>ethnic success

fucking americunt, i'm whiter than you whole family combined

SO THIS IS THE OMINOUS ALT-RIGHT I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT....WELL, WELL, WELL.....

instagram.com/p/BRFS57ZgYCl/

Look at the comments this is what happens when you mess with the left. We'll bash your head in!

So you are telling me we can blame a coal burner that went from fetish to "love"

#NOTALLFEMINIST

It's on par with San Francisco. You'll get a lot of ppl from Perth trying to make out it's based and hard as. Because they live on the edge of a desert or someshit. But they've been KTFO by African migrants for yrs now. The best thing about it is the Freemantle Doctor. A breeze that blows in from ocean the about 12 noon everyday dropping the temp by half