>What the fuck did you say to me?

What do you do Sup Forums?

>inb4 shoot him
Guns are for cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RXWPxQG_jdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suck his dick

I said you might want to go for power instead of size. In ten years when your arms look like they're made out of loose plastic you might wish you hadn't went for volume.

>hope you're real ripped why you get stabbed with a friggen knife..

You're the cuck who gets PTSD from firing a gun

>tip my functional strength fedora

Sup super pajeet

Remind him it's time for his hourly dose of DBOL

>Guns are for cucks

I don't do anything, that's your girlfriend's bull, Leaf therefore that's your problem. I suggest you make him a Mango Lassi before he gets uppity

>Guns are for cucks
That flag
That post
Seems about right

How did he get his forearms that big?

If you have ever been out of scotty mcwhitepersonville you would know anabolic steroids are available otc in most shitty countries.

stab him

fpbp

Every sikh i've met has been a bro. They despise Muslims also.

Sikhs r breddy Kool so I dindu noffin

That dude looks ridiculous

Tbh looks heavily shooped but either way mirin his gains. Looks alpha af. Also his waist is crazy. Good for him.

He probably implies that you should kill your enemies with your bear hands like Canadian gay patrol does.

>guns are for cucks
Fine get the shit kicked out of you
I'm shooting him if he's coming at me

Punch his nose bridge, but I would not like to face charges in cucknada.

Furious masturbating

>Guns are for cucks
Id rather be a cuck by some faggy leaf's standards than be assblasted by all standards.

This

>guns are for cu..
*gets hit by 5 rounds*
*dies*

WORKING OUT HAS NO BENEFIT PAST A CERTAIN POINT BESIDES TO PLEASE WOMEN

BUT ITS TOTALLY ALPAHA BRO

Stab stab stabby stab. Roid bloat won't stop blades

>fires 5 shots at my illusion

too easy.

>Guns are for cucks
>but anabolics aren't

I said Sikhs are BRO TIER

Keep your distance for about a minute and he'll be winded as shit. All that muscle bloat makes for bad fighters.

You look sikh bro

>Guns are for cucks
Defending life and property is for cucks now.

An underrated post by a based Argentinian

He's a Sikh.
Bro-teir.

But I would still advise the necessity of using the bathroom facilities instead of using the street.

Underrated
Also sikh gainz bro

now this is quality

>ywn have a mini Trump to scream wrong for for when dealing with leftists
Why live.

Your life is the illusion,dryleaf

guns are for cucks, you retard, why do you think only libtards use them? Real men fight with the honor of the blade.

Martial arts>strength
Martial arts is the ultimate redpill, especially grappling techniques. Karate and Ttaekwondo are ok but not as alpha as wrestling or jew jitsu

Depends on how big is his cock
>Girthy
Offer my boipucci
>!girthy
Suck him

>honor of the blade
Lol weeb. Guns and hands, only masculine way of fighting

Youre a big guy

hehe xd

guns are for cucks. it's a fact. Even women have hands. Only real men Know what it's like to fight for victory with only a sword.

Im gonna shove that toothpick you call blade up your ass,and them to m going to the same with my 12g,faggot

i'd dodge all your bullets and appear behind you before you even had time to react.

Haven't you noticed how Tough guys that can't fight always like to talk about their guns? Go shove that gun up your ass and pull the trigger. You'd probably enjoy the penetration before you died you wannabe alpha bro faggot.

I said that I agree, Muslims suck ass. Quit confusing Sikhs with those bastards

he looks like a betacuck, probably gay for cock as well

Shoot him.

>Guns are for cucks
>Leaf

What would you know about violence?

How the fuck do you get such fine muscles?

Kek,I detonate my wrist watch nuke,u die
As per usual, the autistic sneve can't tell a joke from real talk
Go going cuck

Well done Leaf; well done.

Dude you're probably like 19. Gonna go into the military, not really gonna be that great in there, maybe end up dying over some stupid war. If not you'll come back and be just like every other gun loving faggot in this country. Enjoy your life shithead. It's gonna be hell.

I bet that guys like 5 foot 2

too bad you'd only hit a substitute of me with my substitution jutsu. I'd sucker punch you right as you hit my substitution.

Power lifters are garbage in a fight, quit being such a pussy OP.

Uhh-uhhh ex-excuse me, where's the nearest loo?

At least my homeland isn't a failed Cuck caliphate, semenlover

t. liveleak comment section's most notorious fighting expert

You just barked at the wrong big dog and got bit. That's ok pupper we all make mistakes sometimes. Enjoy your "red pill journey" and please be sure to message me when you finally start slaying Pussy. That is the point of this subreddit right? To give insightful tips on how to behave like a more attractive man and ultimately fuck more girls? Or is it to try and insult other men, who are probably ten times more attractive than you by calling them "cucks"? Bye bro you can go die now.

You mad bro?
Back to the cuck shed

>Swedecuk
>Hysterical, feminine shit-talking.
>No practical understanding of violence & those who engage in it.

No wonder your women can't wait for more Mulsim migrants. They deserve a half-way decent fuck.

Dude, you're just a fat guy on the internet who acts like a philosopher guru. You made a snide remark about me being a cuck. And what was your reason for that? I'd say it's YOUR own weakness and insecurity. I'm the the type of man that will physically destroy you, put you in severe pain, and take pleasure in doing it. All for one snide comment. How's that for Red Pill Philosophy? Here's a dose of reality for you to swallow. Watch your mouth in the real world motherfucker, because it's not like Reddit. You'll say the wrong thing to someone like me in a public setting and end up wishing you were never conceived. P.S I'll cum on your unconscious body when I'm done kicking your face in. God I am a sick fuck and I love it.

Cant tell if this is pasta
Has to be

It's not a meme friendo
youtu.be/RXWPxQG_jdg

It's a Sikh. They're bro-tier and they have a strong warrior culture.

He is issued weapons in his jobrole though...

if it isnt, it will be after tonight

>the absolute lack of honour ITT

Hahahah suck a (that's a dick) you (angry little Pussy) ooohh lord I'm killing the game

Dude, you're just a fat guy on the internet who acts like a philosopher guru. You made a snide remark about me being a cuck. And what was your reason for that? I'd say it's YOUR own weakness and insecurity. I'm the the type of man that will physically destroy you, put you in severe pain, and take pleasure in doing it. All for one snide comment. How's that for Red Pill Philosophy? Here's a dose of reality for you to swallow. Watch your mouth in the real world motherfucker, because it's not like Reddit. You'll say the wrong thing to someone like me in a public setting and end up wishing you were never conceived. P.S I'll cum on your unconscious body when I'm done kicking your face in. God I am a sick fuck and I love it.

Quite, subhuman,gentlemen are talking

"Honor respect and integrity " is my middle name. My first name is " I fucked your mother with" and my last name is "And she loved it"
I fucked your mother with honor respect and integrity and she loved it
That Is my name.
See what kinda guy you're dealing with here?
I don't really come to the red pill for advice about honor respect and integrity bro. Do you read the things people say on here? It's a pussy hungry psycho fest in this place. I'm not really trying to build a relationship with anybody on here. Cmon man "wise up kid" Night

Take away your 'roids and you'll be sucking dick in no time.

Hey look! Its a photo of your sister after getting gangraped!

"Holy allllha that women is driving, lets stone her"

>bff for life

Shut the fuck up nigga. All y'all Reddit niggas are Pussy as fuck.

tch nice try kid but that was simply a mist clone of myself
*appears behind you* looks like you mist me completely. now DIE!

Make fun of his steroid-induced shrunken dick

Fite me,you genetic letdown

he didnt make that image what are you patting him on the back for? a fedora joke?

shoot him

xdddddddddddddddddddddddd

He's a tiny manlet, forearms and perspective reveal it. I could sit on him or lift him and throw him away.

t. Dinaroidic perfect soldier stock since Roman Empire and praefectus Illyricum times

Yea I'm a low quality male alright. 6'3, built, 25 years old making 100 grand a year in a business that I started. This isn't a fucking English lesson you faggot. It's a subreddit. Suck a dick you fat fucking Pussy. How's that for shitty writing?

B. R. O. T. I. E. R

R

O

T

I

E

R

I SAID POO IN LOO. NOW CAN YOU HEAR ME?

>guns are for cucks

You are correct. That's why they're aimed at them.

Pay him jizya of course

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sikh gains bro

watergun full of pig blood?

Pretty much this.

he's not a fucking Muslim you stupid cunts.

*appearz behind u*

why so mad bro. are u a sickh?

What did i say to him?