Sup Forums didn't exist when Bush was president but there was a lot of pro-Bush stormfags lurking on other boards...

Sup Forums didn't exist when Bush was president but there was a lot of pro-Bush stormfags lurking on other boards, who then credited Bush with everything that went right under Obama, so I know they're still around.

That being said, how does it feel that your former hero now thinks Trump is a moron?

no one likes neocons, or should I say (((neocohens)))

>Republican national security

>thinking that there is a difference between Bush and Obama
>not realizing they are both neocons taking money from the same people.
wew lad

Actually, Trump is Bush 2.0

>stormfags
>liking W.
how many layers of irony are you on bruv?

former liberal here. I didn't like bush wanted al gore.
>pol is a monolith

Bush had 29% approval from somewhere

>stealing less = "giving"

W O A H . . .

The Last Stand of the Cuckservatives

Al Gore should have won in 2000. Imagine how much better America would be.

wtf i love tax cuts for the rich now!

You're all a bunch of billionaire globalist cucks

Nah they have Trump now

uh have you seen how much more growth is occuring for the middle and lower class? Trump's far superior.

What happened at the end of Bush's presidency? Do you remember?

>how does it feel that a complete idiot now thinks Trump is a moron?

wow hes just like 60% of america now

>asking a trump supporter what life was like before he was born

totally unfair. SAD!

nice 1

WOW, it's almost like you are implying people cannot change their mind when presented with new information on a topic!

It's like you don't realize people were even more fully caught up in the false dichotomy of the "two-party system" when in fact Bush was just another mask of the same demonic system we are slaves too.

It's like you forgot about the entire concept of the "REDPILL".

Bush was not an idiot. That's the same kind of myth as "Napoleon was very short".

Obama leaf, why do you persist?
Every day with the same retard-tier graphs....you know, you'd have better luck on goybook or reddit.

Except you're not redpilled, because faggots like you claimed you were redpilled even when Bush was president, even when Obama was president and you praised Bush, and now that you think Trump is different despite doing the exact opposite of what he claims.

It's almost like you're implying you're not a stupid sheep who falls for memes and has no concept of reality.

Yeah, fucking Christian Zionists and other forms of cuckoldry.

You don't know me nor do you know my positions. You simply seek to seek to spread generalizations based on your limited conception of "what Sup Forums is".

It's almost like you are a shill. Educate yourself fool.

Just because the truth hurts doesn't mean they're retard tier graphs

I am on Reddit. reddit.com/u/OBAMA_LEAF