How do digits work?

I'm a new visitor to Politically Incorrect. I've seen many users of this website place a lot of importance on "digits", the number associated with a post. How are digits rated? Is the worth of a digit dependent on it's numeric value? And other such things. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

mu

We can tel you're not just new to Sup Forums

>how are digits rated?
Lmao this thread.

That's not important. Let me tell you about the Jews. They're super nice people that mind their own business and are really innocent almost all the time and can't help being in positions of power on account of their IQs

If I can't find may answer, may you at least enjoy yourself

DIGITS SAY OP IS A FAG, BERNIE WILL WIN 2020, CHECK EM!

DELET THIS

WHAT DIGITS MUST ONE GET FOR SUCH A STATEMENT VALIDATION?

HA MY DIGITS PREVAIL
WITNESS ME NEW FAG THIS IS HOW THEM DIGITS WERK

ALSO, I am not a fag mate

COUNTERED FML

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

not bad
NOW CHECK THESE

Delete this right the fuck now, I mean it.

so 111 > 000 or what?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

The ancient egyptian Frog God of Chaos we worship will bless certain posters with repeated digits. The more repeated digits the greater his blessing.

Particularly long repeated strings appear to have the power to reshape reality; likely due to the gestalt will of anons believing in their prophetic nature.

The actual numbers themselves don't mean much, though certain people believe that 7 and 8 may have a certain additional esoteric power.

Oh shiiit

Cancelled out. 777's and 666's are unique.

Yes

7's trump everything though

What the f*ck

Thanks man. By the way, would 99 beat 111?

(I guess it's courtesy on this forum that I say something offending your country so here it goes: you'll never ever ever be what you once were.)

You can actually get feedback data on your digits history but you need a Gold account first. It's pretty neat and doesn't compromise your anonymity or anything, since it's tied to your IP and only you can see it. I would recommend it., you just need to put your email and credit card into the name and options field respectively.

Repeating numbers are important for basically meme reasons. If you get multiple of the same number at the end or an interesting number like 69 or 666 you'll get funny responses and you can screencap it and put it on r/Sup Forums and such for more laffs. It's just part of Sup Forums culture.

Here's a guide

Check your pm's mate, I wrote you.

You seem like youve been around for a long time? Whats the best digit youve seen?

One time Canada got all sevens or something while flirting pathetically with a racist robot.

whew that was a close one senpai ty for the save

delet this now reeeeee

Digits don't lie guys.

Kek has a great sense of humor

ayyy