MEXICO YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xRoIQEsjDds
youtube.com/watch?v=T55b3v-fjJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American cement only Paco

its a trap.

if Trump does use it, he's not supporting American business. If he doesn't, he's not 'getting the best deal for the American people' and will get reamed if its 1 cent cheaper

pretty sure he would like americans to provide the materials and build it, unless this be worked into a deal with mexico for something.

Isnt there some way to twist this with Mexico paying for it?

I hate Cemex because they changed name of local cement factories into Cemex Croatia instead of Dalmacija Cement, changed quality into some beaner shit cement... I miss RMC

War is coming, we need to see where the lines are, China has been trying to suck mexicos dick so they can build shit on our border, if they get friendly with china Trump can nip it in the bud and invade their taco palace and steal all their taco money.

Isn't this what renegotiating the NAFTA is supposed to be for?

>Mexico will BUILD the wall AND PAY for the wall

I knew this would happen months ago. My grandfather said it would be a good time to start investing in CEMEX.
There aren't actually any American companies (That I've ever heard of) that could supply the concrete: The U.S. actually imports most of their cement.

Cemex has factories in US too

The weak should fear the strong

Welcome to the mixed mongrel mentality.
Would sell anyone that isn't us or our families(only to first cousin level) for personal gain

Tell that to a guy who beat up some mexican manager because he was walking with alcotest through factory. You cannot ban wine when dalmatians are working. It our fuel

Cemex has been hoping for this for the past two years.

Fpbp

No Foreign Material.

So using a Mexican company with Americans working for it to buiod the wall, and Mexico pays for it.

We're using US steel for pipelines; are we not using US concrete for the wall?

Just get Mexico to build the half of it on their side of the border.

>Cemex has factories in US too

Cemex outfits are all over the place in the US, pic related is just Central Florida.

I don't understand the wall idea, Mexicans seem to be professional tunnel builders only second to the Vietnamese. I'm sure a giant wall won't stop them.

Cemex is big here in the UK to, i think they're one of the main leaders in the industry.

it stops coyotes which are a main form of illegal transportation

>They can overcome obstacles
>better not to bother at all

T.cucck

What if they compromise the structural integrity of the wall on purpose?

No you belter, you build an underground wall.

>we're going to build a wall and Mexico's going to pay for it
Seems he got that one the wrong way around

Believe it or not buisnesses are more concerned about profits and their reputation than lib points.

But the jew says it worked for him

Just like the rest of his policies.

>coyotes

Remember this? Kek youtu.be/xRoIQEsjDds

>3:40

Exactly, businesses are only shilling because that's what white cucks are telling them they want. Exceptions being academia, media, Hollywood, ie the organs of cuckboi ideological institution

Part of the wall will be high tech seismic sensors that will be able to detect something like that.

Literally all this shit has been thought of already.

>Cemex
>Pemex
Man, Mexicans got really creative company names.

I hope the government repatriates the assets and cash of these pieces of shit and redistributes it back to the people, or at the very least mexicans stop buying materials from them

Fuck these traitor scumbags

>Being this butthurt

It's a successful Mexican company going after an extremely lucrative job bid. You should be happy for your people. Why are you so against the wall being built Juan?

Your entire military is basically a police force which can barely keep order in your tiny shit soaked nation.

Because they are traitors to the Mexican people

What you're implying is analogous to saying it's OK to be a Jew and sell ovens to Nazis so they can gas Jews .

As for your question about the wall, I think it's a monument to xenophobia and racism

VAMOS

You're implying the wall is the same as genocide. Is everyone in your country retarded or is it just you?

Haha, that's a nice strawman fellow redditor I see :D

this fucking timeline

They used to build tunnels. I doubt they do it anymore.

> Because they are traitors to the Mexican people
> Because they built a wall that impeads people running away from Mexico....

I'm not saying it's the same as genocide, but helping build a monument to racism and xenophobia of Mexicans certainly isn't helping their case, they are aiding racists who want to fuck over Mexicans.

The people that "run away" actually are adding to our economy with remittances

>Sup Forums only likes nationalism when it benefits their country/people
What a fucking surprise

If Mexico pays for it, why shouldn't they get some jobs out of it on their side of the border? Just be sure to do often QA spot checks.

Having a secure border is racist? Why do you feel entitled to come to the USA and ruin everything?

Beanbutts not only suffer from self haterd of being a shitskin but also small man syndrome. Sad!

of course this is good quality concrete massa

That's capitalism!

>The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope. ―Karl Marx

>police force
>killing Cartel bosses with miniguns in helicopters

youtube.com/watch?v=T55b3v-fjJw

Your border is "insecure" because you promote activities that undermine the economy and stability of neighboring countries so that you can extract millions of cheap workers for your money grubbing corporations.

Reminder that white niggers will never admit to being a negative force in Latin america

>Mexicans seem to be professional tunnel builders only second to the Vietnamese.
There are only tow towns that can support tunnels, most of the border is a river and desert.

Why should decent Mexicans even oppose the wall? It supposed to be a problem only for criminals and lowlife marginals who want free gibs.

>build a monument to racism and xenophobia
Then stay in your own country.

>muh tunnels

okay now

is there any real evidence to tunnels being widely used?

like 1. Tunnel Detection exist and 2. they can be found

>mexipoos
>best tunnel builders
This triggers the dane. Oresund bridge's Danish half is built underwater. It does lead to Malmo, which has proven to be a mistake in the past 4 years, but still.

Those are stone age goatfuckers not Mexicans with TBM's.

Fuck capitalism

There were Mexicans in the US before it even was the US, you goddamn ignorant iceweenie

And if the cement company said they would donate 10% or some other arbitrary percentage of its profit to actually benefit Mexico as a nation? Nationalism should mean you would be proud that Mexicans got the bid and made a name for themselves. You just perceive the wall as the US shitting on your country for some reason when it's meant to protect our border and nothing more. It has nothing to do with Mexicans being Mexican.

>Mexican company supplies bad cement
Contract violated
>Company gets no payment
>Trump sues company/Mexico for breach of contract
>Free cement and dollarydoos

>Mexicans in the US before it even was the US

And they either became American Citizens, or they moved.

The Mexicans who are from Mexico (or their grandparents were) were NEVER part of what's now the USA.

Oh so there it is, your country is still upset that it lost territory one hundred and fifty some-odd years ago. At least we're being honest now

>Because they are traitors to the Mexican people
So you imply national idea of Mexico is to leech of from murricans they hate instead of building their own country so they no longer need to leech? If all these mexicans just did all the work they do in US at home, you would have built heaven on earth already.
>it's OK to be a Jew and sell ovens to Nazis so they can gas Jews
Nothing unusual, George Soros used to do something like that during WW2.

I can see it now
>fat Mexican and his entire family pile into the cement truck
>pour the cement for the wall
>"oh no esse we accidentally poured from the wrong side of the wall! now we're stuck with you!"

top kek

They like to act like it's the territory that makes their country shit and not everything else about them.

Man, even the Brazillian white-ish Castizos are better than the Mestizos.

Mexican is a race now?

Who is this artist?

Nothing would change, they are still aiding the enemy while pocketing most of the profits. As evidenced by the last months of trumpfag rhetoric, the US certainly isn't our friend, it's time for you to stop pretending.

Hey now I have some respect for the construction industry in Mexico.

I wonder why they were forced to such extreme measures. It certainly couldn't be desperation.

>mexican holocaust

>dump all your poor on the US and tell us to fuck ourselves
>Mexico is the victim

Pick one Paco. We're tired of being the pressure release valve of your corrupt government.

>shit cement
they supposedly have one of the best in the world as a consequence of their successful rollout of internal social software which allowed paco the mixer to share his improved recipe; could be only marketing but the vendor of said software showcased it with cooperation with cemex brass

No, but that isn't stopping rednecks and garden variety racists from thinking so.

Remember that the intention is all that matters.

>our ancestors lived in those lands
>we are not a part of the US territory and history
Pick one, once you are born a Mexican you don't stop being one just because you signed a piece of paper.

I'm not pretending anything. I only care less about what happens in Mexico. It would be nice if your shitty politicians could at least improve the oddities a little and stop the cartels from decapitating entire towns so that people stop fleeing the country. Pretty sure that's something you should be more concerned with. Except your current and previous presidents seem to be obsessed with trying to stand up to Trump in order to pretend like they're actually doing something

Friendship is for individuals. 80 % of Mexicans believing that they have a natural right to come here is not friendly. We don't want your nacos. You don't want to all be considered nacos by us based on the behaviors of the illegal immigrants. We both have something to gain from a wall.

big contracts involved, of course they will.

my question is how he'll get mexico to pay for it.

>stop doing things I don't like!
if you really dislike what they are doing stop purchasing from them, the only way you can truly vote is with your money, going full commie is not going to solve shit

>monument to racism and xenophobia
if anything it's a monument in response to the southern neighbour's complete disregard for the rule of law

>Oh so there it is, your country is still upset that it lost territory one hundred and fifty some-odd years ago. At least we're being honest now

>lost
That's a nice word for having something stolen from you

unless the mexican government is paying for that portion, why wouldnt we use US cement.

inb4 native advertising.

Probably made a deal with the Mexican government, where they'll pay Mexican companies, so Mexico will technically be paying for the wall, or some of it anyway

You got lots of money for that territory. Look at what you did with it.

Well i mean,mexico is paying for the wall

>implying Mexico is dumping its people
>implying the US wasn't the hand that pushed stuff like NAFTA to impoverish mexicans and force them to immigrate into the US
>implying your corporations and average citizens aren't benefitting greatly from this

Boohoohoo what a poor victim of cheap labor and cheap goods

>Isnt there some way to twist this with Mexico paying for it?
Since Trump is famous for stiffing contractors, I assume he simply won't pay.

Done and done.

>mexican nationalism is running away from mexico because it is so terrible and sending money back to mexico
what the fuck? you should make mexico great again and kill all of the mexiniggers in the cartels

>stolen
that's a funny way to say "my government lost a war with america and gave away the land as part of a peace deal while the mexicans in that territory were given american citizenship meaning all current year mexican citizens claiming the territory was theirs have no real connection to it"

It doesn't matter. Your government helps people cross over to the us and coaches them with information and they deserve to be fucked. And you deserve to be fucked too for voting them into office. We don't want people here who come from a lawless country and who have no respect for laws.

>You got lots of money for that territory. Look at what you did with it.

>lots of money
That is categorically false, it was chump change compared to what that territory is worth.

It's like being mugged by a nigger, and then being given $5 by said nigger to catch the bus back home

Why should anyone be happy with that?

That's the way land ownership worked back then bud. Why would we let Mexico get in the way of our manifestdestiny? Yes, you lost the land to a larger stronger nation. No shame in it. I suggest you get over it.

It's a global corporation, second only to cheese jews. They probably own all american companies anyway, and will sell you their mothers and daughters if you pay enough.

See Mexicans are really fucking shitty at playing the "Power by Weakness" card that blacks have. You think we should give back territory we rightfully gained generations ago because your people are weak. You think we should let you into our country en masse because your country is weak. See, at least when niggers play this card, they have slavery to point to as their major grievance. So while blacks can at least pretend that they are weak by slavery, Mexicans just appear... weak.

>admitting to being a country founded on thieving nigger principles
At last, an honest American appears in its true colors

>t. Southern Arizonan
we have more problems with catapults, and I refuse to believe they're not flinging people with them

You're right. We should have marched all the way to Mexico City and torched it to the ground. Expect to see a lot of your estranged cousins returning to your shithole of a country soon, beaner. Night of the Long Vans is coming.

I'm a Mexican anchor baby and even I want you out of my fucking country

>Big business offers to sell product

Nothing to see here, move along.