70 year old having a 10 year old son

>70 year old having a 10 year old son

Drumpftards will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

se.pl/wiadomosci/polityka/kim-jest-nowa-zona-korwin-mikkego_806418.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

High test faggot

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Here in Polan, a 74 year old right wing politician just had 2 young children with his 3rd wife, who's 29 years old.

I'd put the last bit if semen I have left right in that puss at the age of 85 when my wife would be a fucking supermodel.

Better than a woman having a child just before menopause. No wonder he's autistic.

What have you done to save the white race?

How old was your wife's son's dad when he had him?

No wonder he's such a sperg

U jelly bro?

You're just jelly, because you can't be him

Does nothing.

Older woman=defective.

Probably why im hard of hearing.

>not blasting your spew into hot fertile women when 60

He is still taller and more handsome than you and will get more pussy in the future

t. perpetually childless liberal

It's for the best you don't breed, OP.

He'll get your boipussy if nothing else, that's for sure.

explain whats wrong? but you won't since the only reason you made this thread was to provoke a response because you're a lonely loser

>having such a high sperm count you can get your supermodel wife pregnant at sixty
>a problem

Lol stay mad

I hope when I'm 60 I'm lucky enough to get to plow Slavic models and fill them up with my baby batter.

You're absolutely right.
There should be a central planning authority, to arrange and approve the mating or celibacy of persons, based on criteria such as academics, bureaucrats, and other experts decide are proper.

Op being such a faggo! Op will defend this

Kid inherits money sooner rather than later. Win-win deal and Melania, of course, will be very happy.

Last time they did that, a inbred caste happened.

sorry, that was meant to be sarcasm.

i feel bad for barron, he's not going to have that much time with his father

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The tallywacker still works. He's qualified.

Would you play minecraft with trumps son?

OP is literally a gay this time

My dad was 73 when I was born

Generational wealth.

Haha i hope I reach 99, am rich as hell and fucking my 20th wife who reached 18 the day before we married, with a string of children and grand children and some still are on the way. And have a harem of 16 year old concubines, hey that's legal over here sort of.

You're butthurt your wife isn't a supermodel

well yeah its legal in the UK to fuck underage girls, but only if you're a muslim

Name?

He's going to be autistic as fuck

Janusz Korwin-Mikke

se.pl/wiadomosci/polityka/kim-jest-nowa-zona-korwin-mikkego_806418.html

He's already autistic
When is Barron gonna invite Sup Forums to his minecraft server already?

>he fucked a hot chick and had a kid while you sit at home and bitch about Trump and his supporters

the dude fucks, sorry you'll never spread your inferior seed

Means Trump is Alpha as Fuck. Out of any man who's over 70 he's probably banging the hottest chick

It's pretty normal for a healthy male in his 60's to still be capable of siring kids.

On that note OP if you're a male with left wing views go to your doctor and get your test levels checked, I'm not trying to insult you or anything but one of the symptoms of low test is left wing political views.

he should have impregnated Melania more times. I know I wouldnt be able to control myself

acutally the fathers age is what causes autism as well

one day Barron is gonna find this information and he will get really furious lol

Sperm telomeres keep getting longer. His son will live a very long time barring accident or cancer.

Honestly, his kid seems aesthetic as fuck. He'll be slaying sloots in no time.

>actually

My dad was 86 when I was born and not an autismo. He's dead now tho

>mfw my son looks like Barron.
>mfw I got cucked by the God-Emperor.

Is this okay?

man how do you look? Completely normal or a bit strange?

Pretty normal I think? No health problems either. Mom was really young though when she had me.

This is bait, but I've never thought about that.

>tfw trump already got laid more in his 70s than you did in your whole life
probably in the last 24 hours.