"ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow thuh gubbmint!"

>"ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow thuh gubbmint!"
>Trump elected
>"ah still need mah AR-15 because...?"

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? You know that's a weak excuse, and everyone else does too. With Trump in office it doesn't even work anymore. Why do you need assault rifles? Their ONLY purpose is to kill people.

So who are you planning on killing, hicks? Maybe you should be locked up in advance...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was about to type out an explanation but realized it was a slide thread halfway in. so fuck you. also, remember to sage.

The poor, allegedly inbred, conservative, uneductated, christian gun-loving white people are statistically way less violent than the offspring of the wealthiest blacks. I know OP is most likely just trolling, but it's really telling that these drawings exist precisely because there are no arguments to be made for their side, just anti-white fiction.

What are you even saying

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGE

>what is Vietnam
>What is Syria
>What is the IRA
>What is ISIS
>What is the Taliban
>What is Al Qaeda
>What is 4th generation warfare

My defense is its Fucking fun you ever shoot a AR or a MG makes you feel alive. Most honest Americans who own one will do nothing with them except shoot deer or beer cans. But you know what if some real shit where to go down suddenly your pop is armed with Military grade rifles.

Last i checked Liberals are pro guns now because they want to start "Muh resistance against racism wahhh!"

D

Are you literally retarded? You do know trump isn't going to be in office forever right? Even if he were immortal there's a two term limit

>muh slide thread

it really astounds me that people on this board not only legitimately believe that pizzagate is real, but also believe that all threads not devoted to conspiracy theories are created specifically to drown said conspiracy theories.

You guys are idiots.

>Implying the 22nd amendment can't be modified.

thanks for confirming its a slide thread. Next time don't try so hard, it's better to make bait threads more subtle.

Retard.

What's it like shilling for a movement that died before you were born?

Got some accurate information for you that you'll probably eat up.

youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ

>So who are you planning on killing, hicks? Maybe you should be locked up in advance...
You, if you come on my land without an invitation and commit a crime that endangers my life or the lives of my loved ones.

>someone actually takes the time to write these threads, day in and day out

sorry m8

also, kill yourself and saged

I don't have an AR so I can overthrow the government, I have it for when the race war starts.

This thread is shit and probably a slide attempt. Also shall not be infringed faggot.