Give a reason I shouldn't Emigrate to iceland/denmark ?

Fuck the USA

> Scandinavistan

why?
It's a damn good country. If you have real criticisms, then post and we'l discuss it.

if you're just being a moron and just trolling the US for no reason, then fuck you, go suck a dick faggot, and KYS

Says the brit who's never been the USA

>shitty weather
>huge cost of living
>housing market worst its ever been
>crony-capitalist government
>nothing to do
Iceland is a good tourist destination but living here gets old very fast.

Bad food, worse weather, marry fucking poppins. Everything is flat, the land, the people, the events, poloyics, currency. Nothing really happens and nobody cares.

i went on holiday, it's fucking great! friendly people, great portion sizes, fucking wealthy as fuck, I love it.

so why you against?
if you're pissed at a few individuals in particular, you should know that they are probably not who america stands for.

So, do you have a job lined up?

Or are you just hoping they'll give you a basic income for free?

If you have money you should stay in the U.S. if not Denmark is hann option. Og you want to be depressed you should move to Iceland.

> Amexico
Because it's their country and not yours. Also they're actually hard to immigrate to. The US isn't really that bad, nigger and spic statistics make things seem really shitty. If you're white and not a retard life is fine.

i was in the US on vacation in 2012 for 5 weeks, best fucking country in the world, no doubt.

>wide roads, almost 2x wider than here
>massive cars, +60% car tax or some shit here
>cheap as dirt gas
>most welcoming people i've ever met, honestly
>actual awesome nature

you guys don't know how good you got it, Bernie is a liar

Why do you guys just assume you're welcome everywhere.

Do it. I'm considering leaving this le 60% meme country too.

>Why do you guys just assume you're welcome everywhere.

The libs think the US is the only nation with immigration laws. That's why they cry when criminals get deported, and that's why they assume that every other nation would be happy to see their fat ass show up.

Because "it's only fair."

Most foreigners can't get danish friends.
Also if you have no education or trade Sweden is a very good place to live.

No one likes overweight loud shortswearing morons, that never make an effort to speak the language, immigrants.

Here i drew a picture for you

>Serbshits having any grounds to talk about whiteness

bye bye

saved

Because iceland is an 'Merican wannabe faggot and denmark is fag loving cucks.

I wouldn't even want to be white, im fucking slav master race you maggot. Being white would be a downgrade.