Trump voter here. Why are the people on this board so against weed because it is "degenerate"...

Trump voter here. Why are the people on this board so against weed because it is "degenerate", when most of you are self-admitted degenerates (aka neets) yourselves. If you were a real Trump supporter you would understand the economic benefits of cannabis and that Trump will eventually legalize it (he is a businessman).

I do understand it, it would be yuge

>muh economics pothead argument

Listen, we don't like the social aspect of smoking pot, nor the economic aspects.

Sup Forums is a NatSoc board; anti-communist while also being anti-capitalist.

There is nothing wrong with weed I'm pretty sure there are CIA psyops going on here but only retards want to find the war America has on drugs

>makes you lazy
>dumbs you down
>turns you passive
>smells like shit
>you don't improve while high
>is a money drain
>turns into time consuming habit

There's a theory about the targeting of marijuana laws as an effort to make it easier to find illegal immigrants.

Places like California has a lot of sanctuary cities, as well as legal marijuana. By better enforcing federal marijuana laws, it helps ICE identify and locate illegal immigrants in more ways than just targeting businesses.

It's kind of shitty, but it's really a double edged blade.
I enjoy marijuana, but I can exist without just fine.

We need people to MAGA. Should have gotten your stoner days out of your system in the shit years.

Fuck off drug addict nigger.

>[citations needed]

>Sup Forums is one person

Fuck off back to wherever you came from faggot

I am MAGA. I am a real estate salesperson and investor who also invests in infrastructure. I am doing more for this country for you, and I grow my own pot in Colorado for commercial use and personal enjoyment. Crucify me if you please, neet.

You post this every thread Hans do you have this shot saved??

What better consumer base for the globalist billionaires than a bunch of stoned cucks???????

open your eyes and look at the typical stoner

not true, I used the same gif but I refined my post.

I'm not gonna crucify you. Pot is legal here as well (AK) and I don't think it should be illegal, but congress has to change the law if it's going to change. Trump simply wants to enforce laws and if it's a bad law congress should change it.

Agreed you know if you get a medical card you lose your gun rights? Same court that blocked Trump's immigration banned I believe it affects 9 western states

Pol isn't anything you faggot. Go back to storm front

The "Stoner Culture" that you see in movies isn't real user.

I guarantee if you go outside in the world there are +3 people you talk to regularly that smoke pot and you would never know.

Smoke all day ERRday. Work at Wendy's making $250k deadlifting 1000lbs. Yeah weed is "degenerate" because you fat NEETs can't afford it.

Also OP why don't you think a little. Trump is using legal weed to twist the arms of liberal states who don't comply with immigration

This Trump supporter is naming his pot line Shadilay Cannabis. Kek will bless my new venture

I fucking love weed. I'm high right now.

user, I need you to do me a favor and get that stuff passed down all the way to Minnesota.

Sup Forums is composed largely of vengeful man-children who prefer that people in pain die off from their crippling addictions to doctor-prescribed opioids rather than getting non-lethal help for their pain from something the boots tell them is wrong and should be illegal.

>The "Stoner Culture" that you see in movies isn't real user.
it exists but fortunatley most faggots who smoke arent like that

It's only illegal because Sup Forums's ancestors kept losing their fat women to black guys with weed. These people are fucking squares

Vitun nisti

Is there any reason to get a medical card when rec weed is legal in your state? I don't know if Obamacare will pay for my weed but I would like to know

you don't deserve a quality rebuttal, showing up here with this pitiful attempt at "arguing". Honestly. Pack it up, and come back later when you have something good to show me.

>business man
>paying taxes

Lol go ahead tool, look down at me for buying black market weed.

90% of us are for legalization with limits set on where it can be sold and education to lower the "stoner culture"

5% people here are just shills who want to divide and conquer or trolls who are angry at the world

the last 5% are people that waste their energy on an issue that is not worthy of their time and should put their minds to something that actually matters

>Why are the people on this board so against weed because it is "degenerate"

1) they don't understand personal responsiblity
2) they don't understand economics

i believe it's cheaper and you can grow plants. not really sure though.

It's the stigma that every person who smokes weed is a Seth Rogan. My close friend who I went to college with and got me into pot smoked most of the time we were there. He graduated with a Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering and a minor in Petroleum, and has a successful career working for a multinational corporation that manufactures polymers. The notion that the majority of people who consume cannabis are like those social outcast stoner losers you saw in high school is false.

t. potheads who are in denial that they're degenerate nu-males

I know I'm Colorado anyone who is over 21 can have grow about 3 plants maybe you can grow more I'm not sure. I know you lose the right to buy a gun if you get a med card

i know in colorado you can grow like 6 plants or more even without a medical card

D.C. here, 3 plants for person, max of 6 per residence.

>I know you lose the right to buy a gun if you get a med card

where's the NRA on that one????

t. Neet

>21 Full time software developer didn't even need college.

>falling for the software jew meme

Good goy, keep making software using our technology!

When I smoke weed I become a complete lazy bum who wants to eat and play vidya/watch tv/browse pol.
I get nervous to message girls, because my game isn't as sharp .
It's not a good thing to do all the time.
Regardless, I sell and grow it

Literally don't care about weed. make it legal. Won't change me.

this. It's very clear he's doing this.

I'm vaping some killer sativa rn. Moralfags can suck a dick.

I believe there's nothing wrong with that. When the states learn to comply with their commander in chief we can move towards legalization, but like you said it is great leverage against the liberal states.

>Caring about other peoples' problems

The final bluepill.

>Caring about other peoples' problems
where did I say I do?