Hello Sup Forumsacks. do you guys ever mention you browse Sup Forums to normies?

hello Sup Forumsacks. do you guys ever mention you browse Sup Forums to normies?

my story:
>be me
>met a guy
>normal first date
>second date I mention Sup Forums
>doesn't seem to know what that is
>find out his background is non-white (mestizo)
>stops responding to my texts
>used to respond every 20 minutes
>posts "racism" is a mental health issue on fb
>shieeeet
>I'm not even racist, I'm just an edgelord

Are you a girl or a degenerate?

girl

sigh, you know the deal
Tits or gtfo

being female is revelent to the conversation

the weird thing is, is that i didn't realize males were that sensitive

>even bringing up politics on the second date

I live in one of the top 5 most racist states, but admitting to browsing Sup Forums (once people discover what it is) is still social suicide.

It's all about those subtle redpills and gauging the reaction.

tits or gtfo newfag

i dont mention Sup Forums at all to normies

Nice epic oldefig meme

fuck no

lol, true. I generally keep it to myself, but I mentioned Sup Forums too. it's just edgelord too

TITS OR GTFO

Prime b8 Hans

If he can't handle edge bants he is not a man, a male yes but not a man.

I am emotionally compromised 70% of the time, but I still try to be a big boy for pretty grills.

Didn't this place used to have rules? Like Fight Club rules?

> bringing up politics on the second date

and I thought I was autistic

smart. I usually don't but whenever I go on a date, a lot of guys seem to browse at least Sup Forums. I met a lot who browsed Sup Forums even because they're edgy too

>newfag thinking he understands the rules

it's relevant to the story, say that it if becomes LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

You should have easily been able to spot a sensitive Mexican boy pretty easily. It's like you wanted him to stop talking to you.

My gf browses 2chan...soo....

Just degenerates and faggs

TITS OR GTFO

It still does. This chick thinks she bad ass for browsing Sup Forums.

I have shown and explained pol to most of my family and friends. If your gonna bring it up at all start with a real world news story you read on here. After that you just explain the other stuff after.

Can't imagine a dude being that much of a cuck but you're canadia so I guess it checks out

Jap you're all wierd

>Revealing your power level

I've met non-whites who browse Sup Forums, so I thought it was safe
I mentioned it in passing. we didn't really talk politics

I mention 4chin and Sup Forums to normies all the time. You'd be surprised how quick younger people will get it if you show them a few good memes. Also you'd be surprised to find people just like yourselves that are afraid to bring it up.
Mfw pretty much ally friends are only light normies now.

I don't. I only mentioned it because it's one of the only things I do

have you SEEN the poll data for left wingers in cities? It's where they're all concentrated, careful.

Yeah. My work place is pretty much the amalgamation of /pol.
Engineering is the way of the future. We've got me, the far right, got a skin head white pride world wider, a jew, an old guy (yells build the wall to anyone who isn't white) 2 or 3 lolbertarians, a guy who married Spanish but hates then all. And 2 apolitical pot smokers. My views are very well known and pol is frequently mentioned and compared to reddit ideology. Pretty decent group of guys.

He's bitching about it and won't respond to me like a little bitch lol
I've had that experience too. this guy is pathetic

>>I'm not even racist, I'm just an edgelord

Well, there's the problem. You don't actually believe anything on here, but you're just desperate for attention, and go wherever you think you will be accepted. That about right?

why are you dating mestizos? were retarded and ugly as fuck

this one looked white at first

You should do a counter facebook post and make it about not being close minded, and willing to hear other people's opinions.

Tits or gtfo.

>newfag fails to do a double word
Normie get out.

Yep.

But I am by far the most normal of my friends.

you realize you're defending a fellow Leaf's ignorance, right?

I don't shitpost this needy garbage.

Are people politically sensitive in Canada? in know they are in America. Here people don't care what anyone thinks of their political views which are usually quite conservative

sort of. this guy is crazy though desu. he thinks ashkenazi jews are evil lol. i don't know why he's going on about racism

>"ashkenazi jews are evil"
>implying they aren't.
Fuck off, pleb.

ya gotta shove the redpill down their throat slowly you can't just admit you browse Sup Forums

Sounds like you dodged a bullet OP

we're still waiting for your bosoms, wench

>being female is revelent to the conversation

how is it relevant?
Also, saged

because I get called gay otherwise. this place isn't gender neutral

FUCK YOU EVERYTHING IS WOMENS FAULT

I had a friend ask me what I thought of "the Jewish conspiracy" once. He had no idea about Sup Forums or anything and was just curious.

All I said was that its awfully odd that Jewish folk have such a high rate of noble prizes for small population size and said somethings about ashkenazi jews.

You can't link someone to a site like this, you gotta give them sources that lead here. Sup Forums is an extreme site that requires gradual progressions in thought.

If you want to give some friends subtle redpills in an easy format, just link them the joe rogan 911 podcast. Everyone I told to watch it loved it and watched the whole thing in one sitting.

Bump for autism posts begging for titties

LEAF
E
A
F

WHY DO YOU HATE MEN?

>Sup Forums is an extreme site
extremely cancerous maybe

>be me
>go on a date
>doesn't seem to know what that is
>find out their background is non-white(mestizo)
>stops responding to my texts
>used to respond every 20 minutes
>posts "racism" is a mental health issue on fb
>shieeeet
>I'm not even racist, I'm just an edgelord

Oh look, You actually can get your point across without mentioning gender.

you fucking retard.