BLM advocating white genocide in Canada

canadafreepress.com/article/black-lives-matter-leader-claims-whites-sub-human-suffer-from-genetic-defec

dailywire.com/news/13418/blm-leader-says-whites-sub-human-should-be-wiped-joseph-curl#

Well. Looks like those niggers are back at it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w69CT8uzks0
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=k0Nge6xlt-0
essence.com/2015/11/04/google-provide-235-million-funds-black-lives-matter-activism
weirdasianews.com/2009/07/14/anal-penetrating-chair-kills-teen/
chinauncensored.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=202:womans-lower-body-pierced-by-exploding-computer-chair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>back at it

They never stopped. People just stopped caring when Hillary got BTFO

>Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to

what happened to that chair

The hydraulic for the gas spring exploded and some guy died

>We have the power to kill all white people, only if we had the power.
>Allah give me strength to not kill all these white men

Who gave this creature a platform and a microphone

That bitch is fucking mental. This Is that common? Is my chair going to kill me?

Please culturally enrich Trudeau.

>tfw sitting in the same kind of chair

>Is that common? Is my chair going to kill me?
Na, most chairs have a metal plate in the seat to prevent this type of catastrophic failure. If that happens to your chair and it has that plate, it'll protect your butt from forceful hydraulic rape.

Gotta link? :/

>black people convert sunlight into knowledge using melanin.

If only this were true everywhere they live wouldn't look like a heap of garbage and we could stop taking the blame for every random thing that goes wrong for them. But its not.

Black people start gangs and shoot each other - white peoples fault.

Black cop shoots a black man - white people fault

Black men don't raise their kids - white peoples fault

Black person stubs their toe - white peoples fault.

More akin to how a house has to be abandoned due to a rat infestation or the like.

Same
Also overweight

This is why I put a plate of metal between me and my chair.

This. I'm fucking sick of their shit.
>drop out of school
>get women pregnant and scram
>commit crimes for no reason
>somehow this is my fault for "oppressing" them

I didn't make that dumb nigger drop out of school. I didn't make that dumb nigger abandon his responsibilities.

the piston exploded and shot up into the kid's ass.

happened in china.

also makes me afraid of my chair.

thats normal behavior

well thanks Sup Forums, now im scared of my chair.
time for a standing desk

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuug looks like it buttraped the occupant

>happened in china.
Okay, that makes me feel a lot better.

um, theres a hole there. im scared now

youtube.com/watch?v=w69CT8uzks0

i bet this isnt considered hate speech

It was specifically design to train you for surprise anal rape. You can only blame yourself for not checking before buying your chair.

wtf i also have the same chair, feels like it's gonna blow up my ass anytime

oh man im dying here, but from laughing not from chair pistons in my ass

>wherever niggers go, they plan to genocide the people that help them
Niggers are so fucking ungrateful and entitled, I fucking hate them and wish they were all dead because they would already be dead if we didn't send Africa foreign aid

Check where your chair is made.

Nice trips. Hope you don't get an assplosion.
It'll be better for your back. Same with a yoga ball.

Article 2:
>"Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy. White ppl are recessive genetic defects. This is factual."

That's the "Surprise ass spring" hole. Prepare your anus.

yea... I'm sitting on the very edge of my chair from now on.

that image made me laugh

I narrowly avoided a similar situation earlier this year.

Your anus is extremely vulnerable. Protect it well.

Who's more retarded?:
flat earthers
or
cosmic melanin kangz

did boogie sit on that chair?

You'll get comfy one day, and then the chinks will rape you. With a chair.

Why didn't people listen?
>Just as nobody loves locusts and grasshoppers when there is a plague of locusts, so nobodywill be a "nigger-lover" when there is a plague of "niggers" - not even the "niggers.' Negroes will then appear to be what they really are, a semi-wild form of half-human animal, unable to build or maintain a civilization, but capable, in vast numbers, of utterly and completely destroying all civilization.

>it was rape at first, but then he realized he liked it

some fine ubermensch looking lads back there

Fuck you nigger, you don't have the domonant genes to even fight my white ass

I can't wait for this bitch to die.

It's going to be glorious.

sounds like it's dxxxxing time.

The patriarchy is out of control. Even our office chairs are raping people to death. Only a coalition of Islam and cosmic melanin kangz can save us from our selves now.

>that pic

>not sitting on a four legged chair
don't fall for the swivel-chair jew

This is something I've always wanted to see tested on Mythbusters. We have new hosts now, so we could possibly see a new season.

An office chair raped my friend to death one time. It didn't even get time behind bars because it claimed refugee status when it got surplused from his office. It was about to be trashed but my friend decided to take it in and use it instead. Look where that got him.

Never ever take in "refugees".

Niggers literally destroy their own neighborhood when they're mad. If they came to the suburbs I could just set up shop on my roof top and pick them off before they even know what's happening.

So sorry to hear about your friend, user. One day we shall overcome.

F

>We have new hosts now, so we could possibly see a new season.
What? First off, they're still making Mythbusters? Secondly, what did Jamie and Adam have to do that's more important than that show for them? I thought they even got that show because they had stopped doing their movie prop jobs and got greenlit for Mythbusters.

Oh kind of related: I was in the Mall of America a few months back when I visited Little Somalia and they had a cool little Mythbusters attraction area. Cool like things you could play with and props from the show. They had a cool demonstration we accidentally just happened to be in the place for so we watched it. It was like "can someone dodge a bullet" and they loaded up a paintball gun and let some guy try and dodge it. Basically it was to teach kids and I suppose adults who were there about how to set up a question and really dissect the premise put forth. Basically "can someone dodge a bullet" you'd think no, duh. Well then they were like "well what if we put the gun like 5 miles away and notified the target right when it fires so he can move etc etc. They simulated this by delaying the paintball gun to time it like it was a few hundred meters away.

ANYWAY the point of that entire story is the women that put that demonstration on was a muzzie that had a hijab or whatever other name those muzzies call those headscarves. I laughed. Fucking Minnesota.

Thanks. Don't tell anyone I said this, but I think the fucking thing was Muslim too. If I ever see it again, I'm going to give it to some fat ass that always farts into his chair.

is there a reason why that hole is there? if not im gonna cover it with a 5mm stainless plate tomorrow. there should be enough room for it

lmfao

It's hard not to notice a pattern. What chairs are constantly buttfucking people? Certainly not Christian or atheist chairs.

May I suggest giving it to a deserving plus sized, purple haired SJW?

She's pretty fit though

Would bang

>not PMCSing your chair
I remember the news about it, spooky times.

There's actually an EFP in there that will penetrate up to 6 inches of steel before skewering you. Coordinated detonation of these devices is literally the opening volley of the Chinese invasion of the first world.

Get a fucking wood chair and stop sitting on an actual bomb.

>>wherever niggers go, they plan to genocide the people that help them

Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-

Beige power!

Would they be sued and labelled as crazy racist troglodytes by the press?

Glue, bolt, spot weld?

>Khogali says : Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge

niggers...

>video doesn't exist
Shame, I think I know what you are talking about, the Asian guy talking to the black dude in South Africa?

Wait I found it

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

>Certainly not Christian or atheist chairs.
While atheist chairs don't go around buttfucking people, the decreased Christian values among chairs give leeway for the Muslim chairs to move in and buttfuck people. Atheist chairs need to be brought to church and sat in instead of the pews. People will be comfortable and the chairs will learn the fear of God.

>May I suggest giving it to a deserving plus sized, purple haired SJW?
That sounds like a great idea.

but...if white people are wiped out, who's gonna give them benefits? other, working niggers? there's no such thing

>efp

as if the force from transferred the blast wouldn't kill you before the molten steel penetrated uranus.

What power is that? The power to not be ugly fucking greasy smelling niggers?

>if we had the power to

Sorry for the editing error!

Here's another one:

Asian students sick of being attacked by racist black teens boycott schools in the United States
youtube.com/watch?v=k0Nge6xlt-0

If a race war breaks out, the blacks will lose, it's not Everybody Versus Whitey, it's Everybody Versus Niggers.

take that back you faggot, grease smells pretty good

what did the chair do to you?

TRIGGER WARNING
So sorry to all burgers
I meant greasy, smelly not grease-smelling
Sorry if I triggered any fellow Mart sharters I know we love grease.

>if we had the power to
You never did, though.
You can run fast, black man. But my people are both stronger on average, and much, much smarter.
We invented the modern world, too. While your people are known for being one of the world's slave races for hundreds of years.
There's no evidence that your people have ever been on par with mine.
We have ALWAYS had to lift you up.

The Congolese man's face as the Chinese man is ripping into him.

Priceless.

The world needs an Aryan-asian ethno front. Drive back the hordes of subs

so US has created not only ISIS but also BLM and Antifa which are both terrorist organizations

it´s just sad following whats going on in your racist, unequal third world US/Leaf zone. you´re just in a full war against your own people, divided and lost.

Busting Buster's Bum?

Remember, google funds BLM
essence.com/2015/11/04/google-provide-235-million-funds-black-lives-matter-activism

i likey teh grease from french fries. wish i worked at mcdonalds

DAY OF THE RAKE

There was no black nationalism before the appearance of the white man. Another thing the niggers stole from whitey.

That's cause the Canadians are like, "I had a great great great grandmother that was indigenous, so I understand their plight! DOWN WITH WHITE PEOPLE, WE MUST PERISH!"
Some of you leafs are pretty based, but there are just so many of you that are just flaming faggots. Some of you guys are so fucking gay you make me happy that Islam is coming and will throw your bitch asses off a building soon.

blm is terrorism
jews own google
google gives racist organization 200 mil. dollars

so basically jews are to blame for all this SJW shit. gas the kikes ASAP

>having a piston swivel chair
pffft I am not dying today... I hope

pic related is my chair

weirdasianews.com/2009/07/14/anal-penetrating-chair-kills-teen/

chinauncensored.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=202:womans-lower-body-pierced-by-exploding-computer-chair

>Is my chair going to kill me?

This is why you never buy shit from China.

The only thing we suffer from is too much compassion for their monkey asses. If we didn't have it we'd use niggers for chinese medicine

>stolen from Africa

Nobody making you stay in the 1st world sweetie