Reminder that your daughters will feel good about mixing exactly because you are against it

Reminder that your daughters will feel good about mixing exactly because you are against it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=J4J-nngSJ0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not if I beat her when she comes home with a colored boyfriend

That will only make her feel more justified.

I'm moving where there aren't any darkies.

Not if you sort yourself out.

No she gets the belt so badly that the problem never occurs again. Then once she's an adult and legally has free will, if she has a nigger boyfriend, I tell her I never want to see her again.

Telling her nicely won't work

Wew virgin detected

Doesn't make sense and isn't an argument. Do you want your daughter dating a nigger?

If I have a daughter, I'll stick around and be involved in her life. I'll red pill her about (you) and (((them))) and take good care of her.

Love and guidance are the best defense against degeneracy and simple-minded libfeels.

I was a rebellious little shit when I was a teenager. My dad told me he didn't care what race of guy I ended up with but that I should know that non-European men tended to demand more obedience from their women and that white guys were generally more easy going.

I ended up with a white guy.

This man is actually correct.

My wife is red pilled from her dad. He's a great bloke & can't ever seem to do enough for us. I hope I'm as good a dad as he is.

Fortunately, in some ways, we've got a son.

Yeah you say that now until she's a teenager and even if you nicely tried to redpill her growing up she will rebel just to challenge your views and everything you stand for

>2016+1
>Not contracting a lab to make sure you'll have only sons
Wew lad.
If I have a daughter at some point I'll kill someone desu, girls fuck as young as 13-14 nowadays and I wouldn't let a fucker breathe after getting his hands on my future daughters hairless pussy.

Aaahahhaa the point is that it isn't an argument. You best go back to thedonald silly brainlet

Mohammad Ali publicly talked about race-mixing being bad and some of his grandkids are basically white.

So you decided to counter what you interpreted as a non-argument with a non-argument itself? Are you a retard?

My kids will end up being 1/4 black but after a few generations my great great grandchildren will hopefully be 31/32 white.

>in some ways we have a son

What do you mean? Is your son a tranny or just has downs or something so you like to pretend he's not really your offspring?

I honestly don't care what you just said. You're clearly autistic, seeing how seriously you take memes lmao

limey faggot, kill yourself

>my parents hate niggers
>i hate niggers
>my sister hates niggers
>everyone i know whose parents are iffy or negative on niggers hate niggers or would never date one
>everyone i know whose parents are liberal faggots and claim to love everyone is a nigger lover
>everyone i know whose dad is a beta faggot has a daughter who loves niggers

be alpha and virile and your daughter will want to replicate you and suck your balls dry

got problems bro

Then why are you even answering me you nigger mexican

Kids won't always rebel against their parents like that

>Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Sure they'll always try and do some stuff to piss off their parents, but if you teach them, not just tell them, than chances are they'll listen to what you say.

Shut up cuck nigger lover

If I have a daughter, she won't have any social media or a smart phone (or whatever equivalent there is in the future).

Most white men have been made weak and dumbed down. It's why their children are lost in life and degenerate. I am not a weak man, and I will not submit to a fucking teenage girl's will. Even if I love her and she's my daughter. Or, perhaps especially because I love her, I won't cave.

Not if the Jews are all gassed by then.

No they won't. I am master of psychology, I know how to taunt and agitate them against race -mixing.

T. single father of two girls. I am single father because I could agitate my ex-wife to madness after divorce thanks to psychology

seek help tyrone

I hope I don't have a daughter but if I do she will absolutely not have any social media and I will not tolerate that. She won't be wearing yoga pants either I'll tell you that much

>implying I will have any daughters and not only sons

Ehehehehe cause you're triggered

please teach me your ways sensei

Well it looks like your psychological super powers couldn't help you pick a good wife.

See , what a cockehead. Should be banned from pol.

Stay vigilant brother.

You gotta beat your daughter if she comes home with a black boyfriend or even a black friend and then after you're done beating her tell her that that's what a black boyfriend would do to her everyday. That would work honestly

Annoying nu-Sup Forums trolls and shills everywhere nowadays brother

If she is in love, what do you fucking care?

Just be a good dad and give the colored some special coffee

>can't take the banter
>y-you should be banned!
Aaahahahhaha just like a liberal

That is false in the sense women are unpredictable and chaotic if not having strong father figure. I did not know this before marriage.

"go with the flow" is one of the best, and also subtle threats, madness-indulging hinting over social media and stuff like that. Also hitting her where it does not show and using your cock to lure her to her. Use it like a fishing rod

Whoops not meant for you Finland

My parents are against race mixing and so am I. Are you implying betrayal is a female trait?
Not to mention I live in an almost entirely Hispanic border city with beautiful brown latinas who I can mix with any time I want, but refuse to

youtu.be/No1ZmYiKeRY

>work
>teenage girl
Tell me what would stop her from calling the police and don't say "Don't let her go outside" cause she would do it on her way to school.

it really wouldn't, you fucking maniac

people want what they think they can't have. you want your daughter to love you AND not date niggers.

the only answer is to make them undesirable by exposing her to them, i.e. not live like a retarded redneck and actually go out in the world beyond the internet

i've never seen more coalburners than in the south. there are next to none up here because we're all surrounded by niggers and everything is very segregated

nice bit of banter

Thank you.

Indeed. Nu-males are nu-males. You can check from chin and shoulders. They learned the trick though, "LOOK I HAVE CHIN" when there is only bone. Men have flesh and meat on top of that.

That's not how that works. If it was, culture and beliefs wouldn't be passed down generations so successfully.

Children rebel when their parents deserve rebellion. So make sure that you don't deserve it.

I'm just going to vaguely imply I think black people are disgusting their whole childhood, like I do now anyways. Because they are. Ew. Who needs that much nostril?

You tell the cops that the nigger she was hanging out with did it to her and you didn't. Then the nigger goes to jail and your daughter learns a life lesson

Disgust and neglect would be more useful than beating her in that case. Beating her implies she can be redeemed, and that you still care about her in a fucked up primal sort of way.

I really shouldn't have to explain this, but I will. Your daughters grow up unconsciously sexualizing their fathers. It's just something they do. The reason people always say "daddy issues" when a girl fucks niggers or acts like a slut is that that's what it is--if you don't provide her with a good model of what to look for in a man she will begin to hate you, and when she hates you she will try to hurt you by fucking guys who are the opposite of you--de-facto rejecting your legitimacy as her father.

Do not be a degenerate. Do not be weak. Do not fail your children. Provide for them, teach them, guide them, and they will continue to idolize the you that is not you, and seek it out in a younger man so that they can have it for themselves.

Whenever you bring shit like this up, like it's truth, you're really just saying that you had a shitty dad, and you think that you'd be a shitty dad too, and you can't even imagine a world in which the all-father isn't a drunken retard. Well I'm not a drunken retard, I have two married daughters. My father wasn't a drunken retard either. I'd tell you to shoot yourself but you wouldn't be able to get a gun. Consider hanging.

can you explain go with the flow? what subtle threats, or madness-indulging hints?

i've been engaged in a battle with a woman i dated for several years and have since had an odd relationship with for several more thereafter.

bitch is driving me nuts but i need to break her psychologically or i can't move on

Remember she will always rebel against you anyways. Sometimes words wont work. You most likely rebelled against your parents beliefs at one point. BTFO her so badly she never even gets the thought in her head again. It's what used to happen in the good ol' days and it worked

This is extremely how it is, and this is why Finland is so based. Basic instincts, basic knowledge. Why is this forgotten throughout whole world? ((())))

I just love to see American fella write something like this. Keep the spirit of John Mortom high. Finn, like it should be

Well I hope for your children's sake that you are a good father.

>fortunately, in some ways, we have a son

Those commas are important. It means that it's fortunate in certain regards and unfortunate in the regards that I will likely not have a wee girl at any point to dote on. My Pa's side of the family seems to give boys as far back as they go.

>all children want to fuck their parents lol
>t. Sigmund Freud

never fucked a shitskin as a means of rebelling though lol, FEMALES BTFO YET AGAIN

I know exactly what you mean. Use womens own techniques against her with a touch of manliness. "With the flow" means small stuff like adding a lot of .... after your message and then not responding for few days or so.

Suble threads include stuff like "I know what ya doing", and forcing self-providing "prophecy" on women (like you can do on kids - YOU ARE NOTHING repeat et al. and you get kid who is NOTHING). You can lure her to you after that mindgame by saying you are so sorry, fuck her brains out, and continue the chaotic behaviour.

Use their own weapons against them, but KNOWINGLY, so you do not break yourself. We men also have physical breaking at hand, which gives huge edge over women. After fucking her brains out you can pinch her, hit her in mid-section of body, slap genitals or so to indulge pain and hatred without visible scars or stuff like that. Use your head, that is what I meant with go-with-the-flow, react what is appropriate to each situation.

If you can't, you are not a man. It's eternal struggle I know, Adam and Lilith/Eve

Fucking rekt

I disagree user. If you've fucked up that badly along the way, beating her will solve nothing. Plus I don't like to hit roasties. Not that I wouldn't, but still. It's like beating a kid or something. Degenerate.

Reminder that this will only happen if you are a cuckold.

Plz end yourself

>Its the betas fault

If your daughter loves nigger cock its because she loves nigger cocks

>But I have seen betas daughters

If your daughter is truly alpha as you claim to be she Will Know that niggers have alpha cocks and will suck them up

Uh you make the bold assumption people here are reproducing

in her own way

when you set up strict, clearly defined rules with things that will enrage you, you will drive her exactly towards those things

just RELAX and be disciplined, but cool. otherwise you're a fucking maniac and will get your kid taken away from you.

THAT is how it worked in the old days, physical discipline was just part of the process. nobody with a brain beat his daughter and threatened her to stay away from niggers, you sound fucking pathetic doing that

thanks user

my goal is to break down her defenses and fuck her again before breaking to her i've been fucking half a dozen other women since i've been back and while i was gone (i left the area for two years)

she doesn't play by specific rules and she goes off the wall at random shit to sabotage good things. very unpredictable and it's worse now because she thinks i want her and others want her, so she doesn't need me.

pretty sure she thinks i need her, despite our break up being predicated on her discovering i was fooling around with another girl. she's extremely delusional, and the most remarkable specimen of lunacy i've ever met.

i'm not challenged by many things, but i find her madness particularly fascinating

Those kinds of tricks work well if you are trying to get down a sluts pants, but those tricks won't work on a good women who is smart and cares about family.

And that is why you do not trick women who are smart and care about family.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4J-nngSJ0g

still waiting on that wall check paco, when the fuck are you paying up?

likes and dislikes are formulated, and you can change them

my parents used to say to my sister and i "if either of you ever bring a nigger home, just don't"

same for gooks and anything non-white.

>she doesn't play by specific rules and she goes off the wall at random shit to sabotage good things. very unpredictable and it's worse now because she thinks i want her and others want her, so she doesn't need me.

I have been struggling with bitch like that for 6 years now. I am winning, and very hard - she has lost her credit (officially, cant get loan or credit anywhere), her apartment, her dignity, everything, and I finally start to feel satisfied, I will always have moral edge too.

>being predicated on her discovering i was fooling around with another girl.

So DID you or did you not fool around with another girl? If you did, you lost high ground and gonna lose this battle. Every fucking betrayer always loses battle, no matter what

God is real.

Pray. For your children.

>Im arguing with white trash

Ok, keep making love to your sister

That only happens when you have an adversarial relationship with your children.
If you raise them properly, they won't rebel as hard.
And if you explain things to them reasonably, then they'll understand why you're against something, and that it's really because you care.
It's not that difficult. But leftists are typically terrible parents, so I can see why they would have trouble with children who rebel hard.

>daughters
>in the current year

until we ban mongrelizing im either having a son or an abortion

My father was in jail my whole childhood and I plan to be a decent father. H-Ha, joke's on y-y-you.

Why is it only Yanks who take Freud seriously? There's something seriously wrong with your society if you think wanting to fuck your mother is normal.

except you're not arguing, you're just trolling

Only if you raise a degenerate piece of shit.