Not gonna lie, former Styxbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this occultist skeleton crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Styxbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this occultist skeleton crash and burn.. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear spells.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666&ved=0ahUKEwiDkeCGtbbSAhXKDMAKHaL1C7oQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNG_PiJm4dDXWaCWSEGnpcYL6lePRg&sig2=gdIkrr06sG6YqnmOYIme8w
youtube.com/watch?v=uzF-ployINY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have not been watching his videos recently. probably going to unsub soon.

He doesn't have any spells, he's an armchair occultist.

Link to his channel?

Magic motherfucker

> All right youtube
> I don't fucking care that not all illegals are going to be deported
> I predicted it
> It's quite funny actually
> The fringe far-right didn't pay attention to Trump, he was about legalize some of them
> Did I mention I don't give a fuck about deporting illegals, I'm a libertarian
> If they don't break the law and study, why deport them?
> That's about all, peace out

lel

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

The first time I heard about him I thought he was some uninteresting funny-looking guy.

But I have been listening to him lately and I actually enjoy his endless rambling. I have also found that I am agree with a lot of what he says.

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666&ved=0ahUKEwiDkeCGtbbSAhXKDMAKHaL1C7oQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNG_PiJm4dDXWaCWSEGnpcYL6lePRg&sig2=gdIkrr06sG6YqnmOYIme8w

We'll that was longer than I expected

He gets really excited when he accurately predicts something.

I wonder what he's like in real life. I'd love to see him out and about. He has like 2 shirts. Imagine him sitting in the booth across from you at a restaurant?

Meh, sure, but he says the same "I don't care, go do it" stuff about creating white ethnostates. I applaud him for that

Well *

>alright youtube
>*spoon clangs in cup* ahem
>it's actually quite funny
>fucking retarded
>the channel is doing quite well
>that's about all peace out

He's bretty redbilled on the esoteric nature of reality and self-admittedly does some sigil work. He just has extreme normalcy bias and no occult underground connections.

He's a memetic occultist. I started watching him when he had like 3,000 subs a few years back. He became really popular thanks to the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Styx is the most pure of internet pundits

He definitely backtracked on that Milo shit though

>He definitely backtracked on that Milo shit though
Ugh, he even says he literally takes the chopped up media version "at face value"

I don't think he does very deep research into non-memetic events, least bro-tier Styx moment ever

>Lamestream legacy media
>Clintonites
>What are you smoking?

He's aight by me. Very entertaining for my morning drives to work. Seems to be fairly accurate.

he has accurately predicted shit

its all obvious stuff anyone coulda guessed or he bends reality to fit his "predictions"

hasnt*

ALRIGHT YOUTUBE

youtube.com/watch?v=uzF-ployINY

i've unsubbed to his shit channel twice. i'll only resub if i get digits.

He was jizzing himself over the speech yesterday.

Another fringe element gathered into the Trump fold.

>ALRIGHT YOUTUBE, YOUR DAILY DOSE OF AUTISM HERE
>This morning I was reading-
>*spoon clangs in glass cup*
>*sips tea* Mmh.
>This morning I was reading the dying, lamestream legacy media reporting on the so-called "Russian hacks"

to his cats:
>stop fighting with your sisters

>it's actually quite funny
>if the Democrats continue on the path they're on, and they give me every reason to believe that they will, the 2018 midterms will be a disaster

>THAT'S ABOUT ALL
> p...p-peace out

why does this picture even exist? dude is a freak

>the ring lamestream media

>alright youtube

they will lie and tell you its a photoshop: its not

i predicted this. dude is a degenerate and can't help but do degenerate things. its actually quite funny.

and dont get me wrong im not a die hard anti-styxer, im not a die-hard pro-styxer either

But you are covered in gravy

You burger