Reminder that most of wealth people believe in this type of shit. how does it make you feel?

reminder that most of wealth people believe in this type of shit. how does it make you feel?

btw it's literally mainstream version of kybalion

no most wealthy MEN humor retarded whores who buy this crap becasue they are too pussy addicted to tell the cunt to shut her hole

it's literally the origin of meme magic

Can we get a quick rundown?

Book which explains how to use psychic powers to Jew the universe into giving you shit.

I was wondering this very thing yesterday. Is the premise the same? Meme magic is supposed to be sigil based.
Secret is about imagining being wealthy and attracting money? As they explain is, I call bs.
tfw I know there's something to all this, but I can't quantify it and formulate how to use it!

it's simply introduction to occult. but people that buy that book got no idea on occult. you can have more idea if you read kybalion afterwards, and more and more as you find better sources on hermeticism/gnosticsm. i don't know shit about kaballah, or whatever secret shit kikes are using, but that "law of attraction" plays a small role at least on that stuff.

also most people that read about "law of attraction" isn't dedicated enough to use it for years.

also sigils are just tools for you to focus on your thoughts in a context that you choose. it's no different than looking at a candle to focus while meditating.

its a BS self help book that offers a "solution" that is easy for people to try so they believe/want to believe it works.

it's literally how meme magic works... but with money instead...
we literally use this all the time here.

Kek disapproves.

I agree that a lot of the 'elites' believe this. But they probably have it codified, whereas we are stumbling along, trying to reverse engineer it. If that makes sense.

Yeah, we use it for events. And I've got an inkling that doing it publicly makes a big difference.
But doing it for yourself in private? I don't know how that would work, or if it could.

Occult fag here, the secret is just watered down esoteric beliefs. It skips a lot of steps and other parts of the equation, but it's not harmful. It's a good gateway drug to learning though.

If you want to learn more check out "the mystery school" on jewtube, it's pretty good foundation for learning series that focuses on teaching w/o too much hocus pocus faggotry.

That's how Oprah plans to win 2020

I believe in it an I'm wealthier than I've ever been in my life.

> But they probably have it codified

I agree, and I think we won't have chance to decode it. We should use the remaining materials in our hands to use it for our own good imo.

btw additional info: all of those "thoughts" or "philosophy" started with teaching of ancient egyptian priests(maybe teachings of those priests even go before, but it's the earliest i know). you would be suprised how many ancient greek scientists/mathematicians/philosophers visited them and learnt from their teachings. shit is going too deep.

The only evidence I've got is that I've become (positive) things that I've lied about.
I've also found that if I criticize someone for something, I either find myself doing the same thing or being tempted to.

Yea good point it's similar to meditating

But it's also different because meditation is supposed to help you escape your wants. While the secret is only about your wants.

yeah it's called meme magic faggot

I mean that's obvious.

I thought everyone knew what we dislike about others is exact with what we dislike about ourselves.

You're right, that's where it all stems from. Maybe Babylonians before that. The elites are supposed to be into the babylonian religion, so that squares up.
Speaking of squares, Freemasonry is probably based around the same business.

if i dont like someone who is a douche that means im a douche?

Agreed.