Target Stores take $15 billion loss because of tranny bathrooms

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/28/target-down-30-percent-since-transgender-boycott-began/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I fucking love it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/symbol/tgt/ownership-summary
nasdaq.com/quotes/insiders/tesija-kathryn-a-777698
startribune.com/kathee-tesija-former-top-target-executive-finds-second-act/378490636/
quotes.wsj.com/TGT/company-people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I seriously think that democrats have no idea anymore how to stimulate an economy.

Your conservative president lets this shit happen.

I hope leafs make it hate crime to boycott prolgbt-company

>us president
>is
>also
>target president

No your people are just dumb.

For:

>tranny bathroom issue at Target goes back to April 2016
>Trump not in office then
>Sales were declining as soon as they announce this during Obama administration

Sounds like you're not too bright there, son.

That's an absolute shitload of money.

>most liberls/gay/trannies have enough money to favor designer shit or higher end shit
>literally just insulting the lower class people who buy their shit

good job retards

So, then why did Target buttfuck their business trying to virtue signal if there were no fags/transfags/libtards shopping there?

Please, let's hear your answer. By your logic, Chick-Fil-A should be doing the same thing if it's not about who actually supports your establishment, so I'm curious as to what liberal pretzel logic you're trying to use here.

>breitcucks
fake news

are they going to swallow their pride, fire the CEO, and change the policy?

I have to say a $15 billion loss certainly shows commitment to tyranny friendly bathrooms.

I wonder how committed shareholders are?

Go verify it, faggot. Not too difficult to do, but liberals are logically challenged, and since you're Mexican, that's already 2 strikes against your cognitive abilities.

Wot

I'm saying they had nothing to gain in this scenario. Liberal/gay/trannies are not Target's purchase base, and by taking this action Target fucked themselves.

>people realise target shit at the same time they start fighting for equality
>nazis go like HURR DURR BTFO LOL

picture related, target is sad, depressing and old like left girl while ikea is hot and sexy like right girl

t. triggered wage cuck whos gonna paid for that wall

>tyranny friendly
*tranny friendly

Just take a dump in the bathroom that assigns with the gender on your birth certificate. God damn you guys are over complicating it. Gender identity is still ok just take a shit ina bathroom

Not completely, leftists DO make up a large portion of Target's base, but when you alienate the other half, what does a company expect? Any time a business that appeals to a wide range of BOTH political sides makes a stand like this by thinking "EVERYONE WILL RESPECT US FOR BEING A LEADER IN CHANGING THE WAY BUSINESSES OPERATE!!!" and makes retarded decisions that alienate half their base, they can only lose. I was saying that if there weren't at least a large portion of leftists shopping there, there'd have been no reason for this moronic virtue signaling, just that Target seems to have overestimated just how many people would be put off completely by this shit.

It's the same as liberals all virtue signaling their sentiment that MUH TRUMP IS EVIL AND MUH TRUMP VOTERS ARE STOOPIDHEADS stuff, and how movie studios/television networks/magazines/media websites/etc. are all starting to lose shitloads of cash because unlike liberals, it seems that those on the right actually DO stop supporting things that tell them they're terrible people just for not agreeing on lame crap like this.

Their parking lots are always empty unlike Walmart or other big box stores at least near me

Missed the mark, I've worked for myself for 20 years, faggot, but keep stirring those frijoles, Paco, I'm sure they won't automate all the restaurants in your 3rd world shithole for another century. They're still trying to replace burros with vehicles in most of your nation, you're in no hurry to find a valid career.

Nah, accepting trannies is tyranny.

They're losing so much homeless people are buying their stock

the death of target

nasdaq.com/symbol/tgt/ownership-summary

nasdaq.com/quotes/insiders/tesija-kathryn-a-777698

startribune.com/kathee-tesija-former-top-target-executive-finds-second-act/378490636/

brian cornell

quotes.wsj.com/TGT/company-people

pretty odd ymca connection

People dont like what a business is doing so they dont give them money
How is this a bad thing?

What the fuck happened to those two? Jesus fucking christ

Market economics is fascism duh. Only state planned economies are progressive.

In all seriousness the sooner people who think like that die, the better

Isn't it like a market rule - that as soon as company goes progressive, you can safely sell, because their price will 100% go down?

>wahh muh special dickless boys with skirts
>15 bil. losses
wow i had no idea this is the kind of retarded jew shit is the real world we live in. that´s just sad

i want SJWs to be the target and for someone to finally pull the trigger. expose leftists as child molester defending racist, violent scumbags they are who give blacks special rights coz they think blacks cant survive without getting special privileges like some wheel chair retard that just needs more attention

>tworks/magazines/media websites/etc. are all starting to lose shitloads of cash because unlike liberals, it seems that those on the right actually DO stop supporting things that tell them they're terrible people just for not agreeing on lame crap like this.
>>>
Can't wait for Starbucks to have a shitty quarter. They're taking a hardline stance against traditional marriage and they're hiring of refugees nonsense.

oops I just spent $200 at a target. didn't even know they had tranny bathrooms

yep

These defunct lifeways and sterile communities just need to die.

even easier:
don't be a fucking freakshow faggot

Target tried to open stores in Canada and crashed so hard they pulled the plug entirely

>both drug addicts
>glory days were when they were no less than 6

I mean they were looking great 5 years ago, did they start taking MORE drugs or what?