The problem is not blacks, it's niggers

the problem is not blacks, it's niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPwHkS4SGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Freddie Mercury was a total faggot though

Well, at least you admit hat racism makes no sense. I wish the rest of the board would do the same.

i know that's a comforting way to fence-sit and explain away that the majority of blacks are criminal savages, and reassure yourself that it could all be fixed if only we righted their culture/educated them better/gave them reparations/whatever the fuck, but the fact of the matter is, the majority of blacks are also sub ~80 IQ, falling within an IQ range that correlates strongly with crime (especially violent), poverty, etc., and this is only -slightly- correctable with education (with IQ largely being an inherited, static trait), and only rarely will you come across one of your fabled >100IQ "black men"

Why all the Bieber hate? Because he's so successful and you're not?

A sodomite is a sodomite user.

belibers get the fuck off my board.

I'll take that as a big fat "yes".

Sup Forums is full of armchair Nazi NEETS, they just spew racist stuff to feel better about themselves.

But a cool one

Delusion can be comfortable, but there is no coming to consciousness without pain.

Niggers, by definition, are blacks.
Stop trying to redefine words like a blue-haired SJW.

forgot my image

Too add onto that.

Wait, wrong picture.

Bait? This has to be bait, no one is that pathetic to stick up for that faggot

Stop! This is making my almonds boil!

Freddie Mercury was an aids riddled faggot. Complete degenerate.

>tried to

And yet he will be more beloved and will have accomplished more than you ever will.

All niggers are niggers

I don't see him procreating white children.

>i know that's a comforting way to fence-sit and explain away that the majority of blacks are criminal savages, and reassure yourself that it could all be fixed if only we righted their culture/educated them better/gave them reparations/whatever the fuck

I lean more towards the view of creating a separate black american nation composed entirely of non retarded non parasitic non criminal tax paying blacks and dumping the rest in Africa. This solution is both the most feasible, most in tune with reality and most morally justified.

$eventeen dollar

Nice try, Jew.

Are you? Or are you creating more beta cucks?

I'm doing ok, 30, wife, kid on the way, own business, wife has her own business, make positive impacts to local community. Pretty comfy and contented. Also don't have aids and not a flaming faggot.

Lol, he doesn't own his wife's business.

Knew you were a cuck.

>Justin Bieber
>a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPwHkS4SGc

it gonna take Sup Forums a while to understand environmental genetics

Why are mods deleting Nigger threads?
Who put these newcunts in charge?

But Mercury was a degenerate.

>Queen
Queen was Glee before Glee was Glee.

Deep down, I don't really even hate niggers, but then I don't hate snakes either, but in some places, most snakes are poisonous so I'll stay away just in case.You can but fuck niggers and pretend they are all the fake Hollywood personas if you want to but don't be surprised when reality robs you or decides to all of the sudden "evolve" to niggerhood. Lock n load.

In that pic, consider the FACT that nigger scores are always made to look good, even the low scores in that chart. How else are their nigger "honor roll" students that still struggle with 2nd grade arithmetic? But I think people are getting really sick of the constant nigger irrational favoritsm

Nope. Got a joke for you, OP.

>What do you call the child of a black lawyer and his wife?

"The nigger who stole your kid's bike."

kek

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

They don't even need to have +100 iq

They just have to not portray the image of a nigger.

Underrated.

but gay men are faggots

RARE

>OP confirmed as a gay man

A monkey in a suit is still just a monkey.

Yeah, the tough thing about them is that you have to be smart enough to get the punchline.

The punchline of that classic joke is that no matter how "nice" the parents are when they move into the neighborhood, at least one of their kids inevitably regresses to the shitty genetics and begins stealing shit and becomes a nigger despite having all of the advantages in life. The reason so many people laugh at the joke is because it's true.

I'm Pansexual, sir. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Bottom 2 are the same

duly noted.

RARE
A
R
E

I dunno about arm chair.... many of my co-workers are tired of my racism. But since I'm white, they cannot do anything about it

Okay. But now integrate all of them into a mostly white christian society and then see what happens. Ethnic nationalism is the only way forward.

>feasible
do you live in a bubble?

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

The "good negro" fallacy is what got us into this mess to begin with.

Yes. A few decent ones aren't worth the trouble of the rest. Most of the kids of middle-class blacks are badly behaved in their own ways anyways.

RARE

Niggers can be managed,; the problem is Liberals.

Sinestra Delenda Est.

Spent a couple hours doing this

Thoughts ?

The difference: the guy in the first picture is the one who moves into your nice neighborhood. The guy in the second picture is his entitled kid who still steals shit.

During supper, I was debating with myself whether the world would be better if we just kill all the blacks - of course doing so would mean even the 'good' ones would have to die too - and I have come to the conclusion that it would be.
My principal reason to support this is that niggers take more than they put in, whether it be welfare, food, houses (space), etc. that could be used for the homeless whites, or just all the whites in general; this reason specifically extends to Africa where niggers are occupying vast amounts of mostly fertile land, which is abundant in rare resources like diamond and oil, yet they do not use that land efficiently - Britain and other white nations could use this land efficiently, as we've done in the past.
The second reason is that these niggers, not only do they fail to provide for the society that gives them too much, but they also harm this society with degeneration of the culture, and crime (which is all too obvious to us Sup Forumsacks).

Naturally, you may find more reasons to exterminate the niggers, but I believe those are the two main ones.
What's more, these reasons both satisfy most peoples need for objectively sound arguments and emotionally sound arguments. Only a nigger, or a liberal (which is becoming as extinct as the niggers will hopefully be) would find what I said 'evil' or offensive. Everyone else knows this to be true and fair.

He was actually bisexual and had a pretty longstanding relationship with a woman

Might have been because he was a Persian

Not really true desu. In my state we have quite a few somalians and thay are probably the dumbest people I've met. Not really a surprise though, since the majority of their country is literally legally retarded.

Kill yourself

An ape in a suit is still an ape.
An cat who acts like a dog is still a cat.

Kill them all. Based Ottomans removed their balls and enslaved them

Same thing. Those children of black people will most likely wind up low iq niggers just like average blacks. No room for any blacks at all.

brought to you by nu-Sup Forums and civic nationalism

ledonald

>Checks flag
Makes sense.

>Freddie Mercury

Hello Underage b&.

not a fan of faggots in general... but was sad when I heard on radio when he died

>being employed increase the probability of committing rape
Isn't it weird?

Sup Forums always uses the bell-curve as evidence of race superiority but there's so many problems with that idea - one that IQ isn't even necessarily an accurate way to measure all forms of intelligence and extensive studies on it even admit this.

But also, there's evidence showing that the bell curve for blacks has been steadily increasing. This is the same thing that happened with women, who are close to men in the bell curve than they were in the past. This shows that after generations of proper education higher IQ can be attained by any race. Since black people usually don't have access to proper education it makes sense for them to be lagging behind.

Along with this, if you were to test the IQs in trailer trash population of white people the sample would likely be significantly lower. This is just another thing that shows high IQs come from high status in a society rather than genetics. Black people as a whole compared to white people as a whole are largely more on the lower end of social status and class.

You guys need to understand that racism does not benefit you. The world need more intelligent people of all races, so we can all work together to create new technologies that bring us into the future.

A black woman, Dr. Hadiyah-Nicole Green, recently discovered a more effective way to treat colon cancer. It's only harmful to the human race as a whole if you want to wait for white male brains to come up with everything.

Correlation is too weak, these don't seem to have a relation, here's the scatter

This. And it's effectively what Trump is preaching, as well. Unity in patriotism. We're not going to rid the world of blacks tomorrow.

*Tips fedora*

White women are also more likely to report rapes and "date rapes" are included, I suspect