ITT people you hate more than anything

ITT people you hate more than anything
For me, fat people. I find them absolutely repulsive.

Rural and suburban retards who vote against their own economic interests

fat people too

>tfw girlfriend's sister is morbidly obese

Fatties
Fags
Millenial women
White people
Anyone that can't speak English

Nigs
Muslims
Libcucks
Fatties
Illegals

Everything and everyone that goes against free speech.

>tfw fat and hate fat people

fat people
libtards
niggers
millenials
Mudslimes
Islam
The French
Belgians
Bongs
Wetbacks
the EU

Fatties
Fags
Trannys X3
Niggers X3
Jews X5
Spics

this

I'm fat too but i've lost 60lbs from counting calories
just eat less

you forgot furries

Spics
Niggers
Mudslimes

They're disgusting, but almost a nonfactor these days. Fags and transhits are more of a problem than furfags.

I hate people who need medication to control their mood. Literal dead-weights. theyll be the first to be mass slaughtered after the jews and the blacks

Fat people, either insecure fucks or very, very, rude.

Elderly people (50+), I work as a jobstudent in a supermarket (24y of age, doing a master-after-master, been studying and working for 6 years now) and they are the most rude people you'll ever meet. They will debate you about strict policies (show your bag when you leave the shop, there's only a discount when you buy over 40 euro, plastic bags cost 5 cent, ...)
They are passive aggresive beyond belief.
They always bitch about "respect" and then greet you in the most unrespectful ways thinkable. I'm 24 years old, been working since the age of 15, fit, 1.83m, studying at business-school and the majority of them greets you with "manneke" or "ventje". Everybody that is younger than them is something to take advantage of according to them, fuck elderly people; they're scared humans who put out their frustrations whenever they know somebody can't burn them back because of professional obligations. They always "want to teach you lessons", I'm not interested in your retarded shit, m'am. No way I'm ever taking you as an example in life. But, ofcourse, you can't say that when you're working.

Mudslimes and foreigners, they won't greet you even when you look them in the eye and say hello. They say nothing, just stand there. Often not capable of paying, bad hygiene in general.

Welfare cunts, there's lots: In general rude people.

Modern day feminists who are only interested in their own safe space. They don't give a shit about true problems which women get affected by, they only look at themselves.

Divorced women: no explanation needed.

A lot of furries are white and right-wing

Gypsies.

shut the fuck up belgium

they are not right wingish, their persona are just as edgy as possible

If we want to save europe we have to nuke belgium and breed with traditional Swedish women

My cousin is extremely liberal and she's also extremely fat. She's morbidly obese, weighs like 500 pounds at least.

I rarely post on fagbook but I posted something political last year that criticized Michelle Obama and she literally called me the black sheep of the family. It took every ounce of willpower in me to not reply that she's the farm animal of the family.

Coalburners. I hate no one more than a disgusting race traitor.

Er hangt nog wat kaas aan je mond, ah nee wacht: dat is de schurft van die kanker marokkaan die je juist verkracht heeft.

People who get their hands on the nuclear codes.

leer eerst maar eens normaal Nederlands voor je überhaupt aan beledigingen denkt kanker Belg kijk maar uit straks weer een aanslag op je kanker land

I absolutely despise people that put others down

t. Mohammed

This is the funniest comment i've ever seen on Sup Forums

Fat People with super fat children that are not even in the teens yet and the child is a whale...need to be put down, its just child abuse at that point...

Pacific Islanders
Liberal white people
90% of women
Muslims

People on reddit
And Niggers

>(((economic interests)))

mmm fat women

today I was checking out some butterface's fat arms

For me it's fatties too.
I'm currently working the night shift at the hospital. Had a 160kg fat fuck just 2 hours ago
Fuck fat people
I hate them so much
From the bottom of my heart... Fuck'em til their spirits leave their big fat bodies
Being obese should be a criminal offence

This fucking kike

Mudslimes
Niggers
Jews
Fatties
Feminists
Furries
Trans
Mexicans
Indians
Poor hispanics
Junkies
Pedos
People that abuse animals
Liberals
Communists

That's why you're country is the way it is now.

care to elaborate ?