>Liberals don't give a shit
>One white guy shoots some poo-in-loo because they are shitskin invaders
>Liberals lose their minds

uh huh

Praise him.

awoo

subtle almost.

I like it

i held it together pretty well until this man stood up, Jamiel Shaw. i LOST it, i was sobbing uncontrollably imagining the ridicule he must face being black and a friend of the President. i cried thinking of his son; that could have been something - anything; but is 6 feet under. and people didn't stand for this man? forget the fucking politics; stand to acknowledge that as a HUMAN he feels PAIN and he lost his SON named after him. fuck the assholes who didn't stand; worthless.

>give press conference speaking about being a felon
>surprised when the feds arrest you after you finish talking
As /k/ likes to say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I thought Captain America was a villian and with Hydra. Also, check out the kid in the front with the suicide vest.

So Donald Trump is planning squash the norks once and for all. Real or fake news? If it is real then I'm in favor of it.

>Child is wearing a suicide vest

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Hello /ptg/

thetrumpcurse.wordpress.com/

New entries today:
> Louis C.K.
> Harper Lee
> Macy's
> Vicente Fox Quesada
> Megyn Kelly
> Sarah Silverman
> Bernie Baby
> Johnny Depp
> Christina Grimmie
> Charlie Sheen
> David Cameron
> "El Chapo" Guzman

Also Twitter and Gab accounts: @TheTrumpCurse

The goal is to keep up with 10+ post per day, so in two weeks or so the tally picture/collage will be completed.

One change that some brazilian user suggested:
> Trump watermark eliminated, so the picture of the afflicted individual is seen more clearly.

Further suggestions and improvements are most welcome

They didn't even do a good job, that Nige still has awesome bantz.

Glorious

It's almost as if illegals shouldn't put themselves out there so freely.

A W O O

youtube.com/watch?v=WDqMk08vZ2I

L O V E S

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ1uQ2zyVfg

A M E R I C A

RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

BEN CARSON CONFIRMATION VOTE 10AM TOMORROW

Nice digits

AJ would clean house in /polgb/

What what all that shit about "hailing Hydra"?

I thought the White Captain America was bad?

Yes, I have tomorrow off. Better get up early to get extra comfy.

Nice, saved.

A war would be disasterous. China wants a buffer zone and norks would fight to the last. Total waste to fight them right now. That is why Trump won't.

We could push them enough to topple them, possibly, and let them be replaced if China was fine with that.

FINAFUCKINGLY

Squash the Norks, race war now.

>he(female)

What? Thats not-

Its a suicide vest.

>mfw the sprinkling has started
Trump, please use HARP to strike down Thad Cochran if you're so dead set on using your weather control on Mississippi. One less RINO is good. Also nice digits, OP.

PLEASE POST BEN CARSON MEMES!

Press F to pay respects for the voucher program

I am no Drumpftard
I am DOOM

reply with best images of TRUMP

I guess a softer tone and actually having promises he has and can deliver on helped the reception of his speech. It wasn't "dark" because he didn't need to set the tone of why he was needed, just want he dreamed of doing.
The odd thing is the speech mentioned himself more than a lot of recent speeches, so I guess for some weird reason "I" is better received than "we"
On a side note every concern shill about amnesty should hang them selves for being wrong the 1000th time. The compromise was point based immigration

Source ?

Yeah he's not as cozy as Brit Hume was (also not as good at hiding his bias) but he's better than what's out there on network, or other cable channels. You have to look at context though, Brokaw was prolly the last true newsman on TV and he killed every other network in ratings for decades.

He'll be the first President to pacify them. He's already turned them against China.

Disgusting fat pig

PRAISE

we did really good with his reading-out-loud last night. We're very proud of him

nigga just switch parties already

I know that South Korea doesn't want the North back AT ALL. It would be a burden on their economy. As weird as it sounds, the most practical answer would be to "gift" north korea to China, and then fuck off and say 'It's your problem now bitches."

Chink spooks get out.

my only suggestion would be to archive all the links to sources

They got her dad and brother earlier.

She was a Dreamer, but her registration expired. She was a dumb-ass to go give a news conference about fearing deportation.

She was also a visa over-stayer, and the article says she can be deported without a hearing.

>They're not sending the smart ones

W I N N I N G

Jones needs to lose some weight lad. Does he have any weight loss stuff he is selling?

I wouldn't count on it. He'll oversleep.

Im back lads

r8 ben's new comic

That lasted for exactly one issue. Marvel is trash.

Awoo~

you wish, im just glad the old dog was able to learn a new pitch before getting b& by his own congress. well I guess they'll have to wait now haha

HEY

YOU GUYS SHOULD USE WRONGTHINK.NET

IT'S LIKE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK BUT RUN BY PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP AND THE ALT-RIGHT.

IT JUST LAUNCHED LAST NIGHT, COME JOIN THE PARTY

WE HAVE AWOOS

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good work getting this together man, I'm sure it's a lot of trouble. But you're basically archiving one of the funniest jokes of the election season in a normie-browsable way, and for that we thank you

He needs to lose weight, and frankly, so do I. Fat people are disgusting, myself included.

had a couple hundred followers on twitter, finally got suspended.

created a new one, after one tweet they instantly ask me for a number verification.

is twitter really this gay now

>the alt-right

Thanks for telling me I should avoid it.

There is no such thing as the alt-right.

That speech was amazing. We all witnessed history. The absolute devastation on the faces of the Democrats was glorious. They all seemed to collectively realize at that instant that "Oh shit this guy CAN deliver a speech and be "Presidential".
And he forced the Democrats to either applaud with things they disagree with or look like childish jackasses if they are sitting while the rest of the chamber including the gallery is giving a standing ovation. It's not common at all to get that level of applause at a Presidential address to Congress.

He knocked it out of the park.

Fags BTFO

All the felons and loose criminals meetup at Walgreens tonight, nothing will happen I swear.

>Hey guys, remember me? I'm your old Mormon friend Jason Chaffetz. I know I'm /yourguy/ because you say it so often, I did yell at comey after all! Just wanted to let you know Kellyanne won't be sent to SuperMax prison as her Ivanka "promotion" turned out to be no big deal. Who knew!? Keep cool and go to church (and get 4 wives, and don't drink coffee)

Where the fuck can I watch this show? Sup Forums wouldn't help.

Big baby donny poopoo peepee kaka booboo btfo.

Noted. Will do.

I wouldn't support giving NK to China at all
If NK would just stop its nuke non sense it can happily go back to its status as a lab rat in how far government authoritarianism can go

did you get the uber CEO?

The issue is that China is fine with NK being as it is for now. If NK gets too crazy they may be fine with a new government there, but for now they support them.

If by some miracle China is not with NK anymore reunification would be painful as hell and NK would try to level Seoul.

The absolute best case scenario would be a palace coup or the like and a transition period would occur with a less horrible government.

>IT'S LIKE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK BUT RUN BY PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP

Why the fuck would I do that? Literally the only reason I use twitter is to fuck with liberals. And I would assume this the majority of people here who have it.

This was really poorly thought out.

primewire[dot]ag

>b& by his own congress
What does that even mean? Are you alluding to impeachment? If so, that's a good joke kid.

They're (the comic writers) just salty that no one buys their comics and millions of people watch the movies so the comic writers are shitting all over the latest work

Okay how about the Anime-Right? We've got them too.

Got my security clearance renewed today, feels good to get it from the Trump admin.

Maybe of they didn't pander to an audience they didn't have they would be better.

You're a fucking moron if you think that piss story was real....

>we have awoos
Dropped

>Supergirl still clinging to life

Mainstream Mormons dont practice polygamy anymore and coffee is for the weak.

Yep. Your tweets wont show up unless you tie a phone to them. Welcome to the Machine.

In any event China does not want it. They want a buffer state.

When's the next executive order, does anyone know?

>tfw my life is shit right now, and literally the only enjoyment I get is from reading about Trump executive orders.

Fine then.

>alt right
Hello honeypot

So who was the madman who reported >her?

not gonna lie, long time trump supporter since week 2 and that speech was nothing special because i heard it all before. the americlapping was annoying tho.

This , drumpf is lost without his teleprompter , if he didn't have it he would've embarassed himself like the retard he is

I'm sick of the fucking shills and mods doing nothing. They come in here and spam BLOMPF BAFFOOOOOO endlessly and post their braindead cucktoons while we just have to take it?

>muh filters

Worthless.

Liking how it's turning out so far. Can't wait until almost that entire huge collage makes it in. Classy layout.