youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stefan Molyneux admits to being jewish
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s

Stefan Molyneux runs a cult where he convinces vulnerable people who had a decent childhood that they were abused by their parents
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m

Here's what happens when you give Stefan Molyneux money but not as much money as he wants
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

Stefan Molyneux Claims 'No War from 1815-1914 in Western Europe'
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M

Stefan Molyneux and defoo, defined (ignore the libertarian claptrap)
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw

Stefan debates Stefan on whether or not concepts exist and contradicts himself left and right
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs

Stefan Molyneux: "Fuck physics, make iPhones."
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

Stefan Molyneux: "Nothing I say is original"
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI

Stefan Molyneux tells followers to cut off all family that disagrees with his ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA

Stefan Molyneux believes the world needs his show for its survival
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY

Stefan Molyneux forgives his mother by not killing her
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
Stefan Molyneux caims he doesn't think about his mother any more
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s

Stefan Molyneux initiates force, proving all of his moral arguments invalid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0

Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux Lied To You About DeFOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0

Stefan Molyneux: A lot of people in my head are desperate for me to fail
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4

>well I thou-
>WOW GETTING A LITTLE CONDESCENDING AREN'T WE?

pls no, i hab family

Why can't Mike hop off his dick?

To watch more of his videos, to piss off the shills obviously trying to destroy what they perceive as the alt-right.

wew that's pretty cult-tier

Libertarianism is not a valid form of government.

Your next argument will be "that's not an argument."

SO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I WAS A GOLD PANNER IN CANADA.

the time for arguments has passed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Fritz? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in philosophy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret debates with Aristotle, Locke, and Kant, and I have over 300 confirmed arguments. I am trained in 4th dimensional hyper-logic and I’m the top philosopher in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another opponent. I will strawman you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with disrespecting me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of logicians across the USA and your arguments are being refuted right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your argument. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can refute you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in arguing from authority, but I have access to the largest and most popular philosophy show on the Internet, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off back to high school debate club, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” argument was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over our discussion and make your argument not one. You’re fucking dead, Fritz.

I OWN THE LARGEST PHILOSPHY SHOW ON THE WEB AND YOURE SOME FAGGOT 21 YEAR OLD COLLEGE STUDENT GOING ONTO *MY* SHOW AND TELLING *ME* HOW TO THINK.

top pasta user

Saved.

I'd grab him by the ears, kiss him on the mouth, and tell him that there are two things I love in this world, sucking dicks and kicking ass.

Then politely request that he step aside.

TrIGgErReD!!!

cool

crazy

good work fellas

i know i hate to say this but I'd give the campaign tonight a C-

we could do better next time

you'll be reimbursed accordingly

Thank you David Brock, we'll work extra hard tomorrow I promise :)

What the fuck was that fucking argument, you nervous little caller? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in history, been an entrepreneur, and I’ve been involved in numerous public debates on Freedomain radio, and I have over 1 million confirmed downloads. I am trained in the art of persuasion and I’m the greatest philosopher the world has ever known. Everything you said to me nothing to me but just another non-argument. I will wipe your non-argument the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with making that argument to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Mike who will cut your call if you dare interrupt me on my show again so you better prepare for the argument I’m about to make. The argument that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call an argument. You’re fucking done, kid. I can argue anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your argument in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just within 40 minutes. Not only do I have over 30 years training in philosophy, but I also have access to the largest philosophy show in the world and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your nervous ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known the retribution your little “clever” question was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit arguments all over you and you will drown in it. Your argument is fucking dead, kiddo. Leave your abusive parents and donate to my show. Beautiful

But user, there are no more arguments left to give.

That's a good one

totally agree. he was a neet with a shitty family and finally realized he didn't need to put up with their shit and moved forward in life.

we can't let him get the nuclear arguments

former molymeme supporter here. something something nuclear arguments.

alright i hate the anti-molymeme shills but that shit was pretty funny well done