Would you procreate with this beatiful afghan journalist?

Would you procreate with this beatiful afghan journalist?

I'd procreate with a pine tree at this point

This ;_;

same

No. They turn into hobgoblins when they get older.

Even I'm not this desperate

HA! Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaags!

she looks cute, but she's probably a leftist so no.

What's so special about her that she gets her own thread?

i would put a baby in her but i won't be around to raise it and i won't pay for it

this should be one of the Sup Forums banners

Looks like one of your people, paco.
Go to kabul and lick her taco.

you mean a leaf

her no
her little sister yes
hey, when in kabul

She looks African

> Beautiful
> Her
I'd probably bang, not even sure, definitely wouldn't procreate. Raise your standards some OP, there are better even among shitskins.

>beautiful

To be diversely truthful I've never so much diverse diversity at such a diverse location about diversity. Have you noticed the diversity diversity at the Diversity in Discussion?

Now now, even I have standards

I've met her. She is a cancerous leftist

same here pham

But she is pretty short. Which me gusta

A ""previously oppressed"" low IQ shitskin who emigrated to the capital of female oppression and after some exposure to the western culture became a leftoid retard? I never saw that coming

"She" looks like a teenage boy.

ill procreate with a indian or pakistani at this point. my dreams of getting a white wife is failing faster than ever.

I hated every second of listening to her speak. The fucking rainbow hair, the "muh feminism", and she even tried to whine to us about our politics. Self righteous cunt

>12 years old
>has the skin of an old woman

bitch if shes this wrinkly before puberty what is she gonna look like when she turns 18

I dont care about skin color i like tough women with character. So mudslimes are a no go, with the exception of kurdish girls. Also israeli girls are qt's.

First poast best poast

No. Way to dark, mongolian face

Id blow it on her ass cheecks or face but I already dumped an asian girl I loved when realizing I dont want some half breed fuck up of a son.
Would not breed

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Judging by their faces, those two could be:
1. mother/daughter
2. sisters
3. grandmother/granddaughter
4. father/son
5. grandfather/grandson
6. husband/wife
Its really hard to determine age of someone who is born as wrinkly as mick jagger

and hard to determine sex of someone so ugly