AHAHAHAHA DRUMPF'S MEDIOCRE SPEECH BTFO

AHAHAHAHA DRUMPF'S MEDIOCRE SPEECH BTFO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4271112/Schumer-says-Trump-s-speech-detached-reality.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPhsSqXHRAs
sacred-texts.com/cla/gvp/gvp05.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>projecting this hard
Will they learn by 2020 or no?

>opposition party didn't like the president's speech
>news

no

>Reality
>Democrates
pick one paddy

btw how does it feel to still be the UK's bottom-bitch?

HAHA DRUMPFY BTFO!

they'll learn when we load them on cattle trains

>Democrates

The world's worst philosopher
>I think, therefore I am a racist sexist xenophobe

Never before has one facial expression so beautifully encapsulated the state of a political party.
Pelosi just saw the future flash before her eyes. Trump wins 2020. Ginsburg finally kicks the bucket. Barack Obama will be the last Democratic president we ever have.

>> We're not even gonna try to strive for greatness. Just give us your money

t. Democrat

You're really felating yourself fella

DEMOCRAPS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?????? (they wont)

Is that the highest rated comic?

You know you fucked up when even CNN says they have nothing on Drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=KPhsSqXHRAs

Ignore it, I recognize the font and it's from BBC. They are worst than CNN when it comes to Trump even though it's not our fucking politics.

Hi Nancy

Honouring a bad Navy Seal was Mediocre?

Stay Classy Liberals

Demoncraps declare "Make America Great Again" is detached from reality.

Reeducation camps when?

apparently not

how's that part so special and incredible? I mean, don't they always honor the dead soldiers?

actually he pretty much btfo Democrats
>It is necessary to be good, rather than to appear so.
> He who does an injury is more unhappy than he who receives one.
>It is comely not to oppose the law, nor a prince, nor one wiser than yourself.
>Vigour and strength of body are the nobility of cattle; but the rectitude of manners is the nobility of man.
sacred-texts.com/cla/gvp/gvp05.htm

Cute skelly.

seriously. the demoncrap establishment didn't like trumps speech but the democrat voters did even by their own polls. the left aristocracy just can't seem to face the reality that the day of the rope is at hand and the a special noose is tied just for them.

This is the "Reality". They are talking about

you know the cvcknadians like to hurr durr american edumahcaytion us but what i have noticed is their complete lack of critical thinking skills. they honestly believe by parroting and regurgitating the party line or whatever other authority told them to think or say that that makes them intelligent wise smart or whatever. but they just aren't any of those things. they are bots, cattle, truly actually useless eaters. everyone likes to say we need education reform here in the states but i think cvckanada needs to consider looking at the beam in their own eye. don't you agree?

>#NotMyPresident
yeah...he's the one detached from reality