Just Call Them Diversity Blocks From Now On

"After gathering the required number of supporters (10,000) on LEGO's Ideas website and passing the company's evaluation, LEGO has officially announced an upcoming 'Women Of NASA' set based on the [Hidden Niggers] movie."

>WE WUZ SPACE N SHEIT.

Lego has officially gone full blown SJW retard. To all you Legofags out there, I'm sorry for your loss.

Other urls found in this thread:

ideas.lego.com/projects/63232
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lego takes $1 worth of plastic and sells if for $100.

More and more of us are realizing the libtard/SJW culture really doesn't mean shit if you just ignore it. I don't know anyone like that. I wouldn't be friends or hire anyone like that. They exist is an irrelevant bubble, OP, just live your life.

what is more, shit like this has very little effect. girls will continue to avoid STEM because boys dominate science and math for natural reasons and social engineering can't change that.

>Asking your customers what they want
>Selling it to them

I have no animosity towards LEGO for this whatsoever, its a business decision, one that they make nearly every day in order to be a productive and profitable company.

That's all true, but it is painfully obvious that they are trying to sway the public with nonsense like this. Awhile ago, Lego put out a bunch of pink Lego's to try and attract girls to it. They ended up being bought and played with by faggots. And maybe that was their intent.

Either way, we've all seen how companies fail miserably when they start making shit political. i.e. superbowl commercials this year, etc. This is just another nail in the coffin for Lego.

Why are there no white people legos?

Fantasy blocks.

DO NOT BUY LEGO ANYMORE. BUY LEPIN, LELE, MEGABLOKS. CONTINUE TO CALL IT "LEGOS"

ideas.lego.com/projects/63232

WHERE'S MY FUCKING HORNET LEGO

how come white people are yellow?
same with the simpsons

>10,000 SJWs vote for this shit online
>when it's released, 300 of them will actually buy it
>another company will realize that listening to SJW whining is a bad idea

Looks like it includes based Margaret Hamilton. What's wrong with that?

They also made Robin an even more flaming homosexual.

is dat sum fuckin SC

Another toy no one will buy.
Someone post the ghostbuster clearance pic.

Cheaper than peach.

YEH BOI

Asking customers what they want never works.

thats dark knight returns robin, a girl

That was most likely DC

i will go fucking nuclear if roberts doesn't deliver

a nasa set?

im in

fuck drumpf,lego is a lifestyle

Just imagine how the people who dumped $20,000 into it would feel.

It's not based on Hidden Figures, retard shill. They consider any set that gets 10,000.

>10.000 people will buy this shit

thanks american lefties for adding to the danish economy

the 3.0 content has me optimistic, and they haven't yet done anything to suggest they're giving it any less than 100% of their effort

bullshit. why are they all female or niggers.

Well, to be fair, The Lego batman movie was just a big parody of batman.

I'm already in it for an embarrassing amount of money so I sure hope you're right.

i have a cutlass and dragonfly, both LTI, because i really fucking want it to succeed

Lego makes all people yellow because they don't want to give em a skin colour.

Now suddenly this

Simpsons were made yellow so they would catch people's attention if they were zapping.

Lego people are yellow because they have no race. Lego creators chose yellow to avoid discussions about it.

>diversity block
Sounds like a good name for ghetto neighborhoods

have you noticed how millenials and SJW people are praising NASA for some reason?
its because of something i call "big bang theory effect".
its not a funny show. the characters never sound smart. its just random wikipedia quptes every now and then. other than that, its a show of how every beta males dreamlife.
the big bang theory effect is when people praise science without any deep knowledge of it.
and NASA is just that. the get funded insane amounts of money and they make way less inventions than the military (yes, things we use in everyday life) and its all based on a lie.
there are 2 things that cant be proven to be true. the holocaust the the moon landings.

Shit I used to love these things as a child, a shame they've gone to utter shit.

Nothing new

They can make whatever sets to appeal to the left, everyone that loves LEGO knows the only contemporary themes worth a damn are City, Space, and Star Wars. Still doesn't change the fact that LEGO is the patrician-tier toy.

No doubt this will be the movie for the next LEGO game

They're going to make it an extremely limited addiction so that they can claim it sold out and won't have to admit kids don't really want it.

Why the fuck would you care, it's not like you're buying the Legos

I would buy it for my niece if it weren't for all the niggers.

Kids don't actually like playing with nigger toys unless they're black, adults just love to give kids nigger toys.

Kids aren't old enough to care about virtue signalling by making racially diverse choices, that's why nobody watched Princess and the Frog, and everybody watched Frozen.

Reminder

>Buying kids Megabloks

No child deserves megabloks you fucking monster.

I blame the Simpsons

LEGO is a long time partner of NASA

Humans have an innate drive for exploration, it's why when you're in a new place you'll get an impulse to walk around the area. It's a useful impulse.

NASA is just humans exploratory impulses taken to the extreme, it might save the species one day if earth gets knocked out and they ever get colonization going.

So... women didn't work on NASA projects?

Not 40% black women. Not even 20% black women.

People are just tired of the recent trend of blackwashing things, Marvel went fucking nuts with it.

I've got to imagine black folk got to be going nuts over the patronization. I don't see how changing white characters into black characters, acting like there were more black people involved with something than there actually were, is actually a good idea. To me it just seems like Liberals think that society can't cope with the truth of history, so it needs to lie about what happened, and pretend the world used to be more like their marxist dreams than it actually was.

Then again, we worship Caucasian Jesus, it's not like white people have never done this, but there is an intense WE WUZ KANGS effort going on right now.

And they have to base it on fake Hollywood faggotry rather than real women in NASA. My cousin-in-law is a POCWOC astronaut with a ton of records but liberals don't give a fuck cause she's not black and is in the Navy and is married.