>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Nazi Drumpfcucks swines completely and endlessly blown the FUCK out.

#MakeAmericaJewishAgain

Post your best awoos! I need them!

Day of the Squeeze soon

Awooo good chap

Alright, Swamp German, let's see if you're going to be a fag again.

i held it together pretty well until this man stood up, Jamiel Shaw. i LOST it, i was sobbing uncontrollably imagining the ridicule he must face being black and a friend of the President. i cried thinking of his son; that could have been something - anything; but is 6 feet under. and people didn't stand for this man? forget the fucking politics; stand to acknowledge that as a HUMAN he feels PAIN and he lost his SON named after him. fuck the assholes who didn't stand; worthless.

How the fuck is this anti trump? Step up your game , schlomo shoahberg

what happened in the Yakla raid?!

was it successful?

1 killed soldier I can understand, but A FUCKING OSPREY?!

california wants to separate specifically so they can become more diverse and bring in more shitskins

Now I'm sad that Redpanels is calling it quits

AWOO

>splitting with awoobaker

Those things are fucking death traps.

>1 killed soldier I can understand, but A FUCKING OSPREY?!
Ospreys used to have infamously poor reliability, and don't have a lot of armor. They're just big helicopters.

Um,he's the President of the United States.

Who the fuck are you?

First come first serve

>People die in a war

Wow, what an unprecedented event! Impeach Drumpf now!

Death to the cis-gendered goyim race!

Trump might become more "presidential" for the rest of his 6 terms. I don't know how to feel about it

>video feed doesn't work
>marth mccallum has no fucking idea what to do
get this bitch and her megyn kelly hair the fuck out of here

I'm sorry for shilling guys , i will kill myself right fucking now in disgrace!

(((drumpf)))

>Ospreys are called "Widow Makers" for a fucking reason

>SAUL ALINSKY
>LUCIFER

No Ben no!!!

They are really fast though. I saw one fly past by chance one day. It was much, much faster than a helicopter, and I doubt it was going max speed.

Did toothpaste win the bread war?

Ya... they suck ass and are notoriously unreliable

Why is Trump pissing his time away issuing EOs for women entrepreneurs and black colleges instead of reissuing the travel ban EO which relates to motherfucking national security!? Is there some strategy I'm not seeing?

Fair and square. He technically announced it beforehand, awoobaker is getting cocky

He called at like 250 he was baking and awoo faggot split anyway. Not ops fault.

legit thought it was megyn kelly for a second

Ive noticed you last thread. Im 1/8 th austrian.
I understand you a little bit.
Normally I shill ironically, but Im probably one of the biggest Trump supporter in /ptg/.
You can shill a bit and then be part of this movement. I wanted to kill myself at some point to, but Trump gave me the courage to live my life.

Yes

MAGA
A
G
A

Yes

it's why you're not President

they look so fuckin cool though

Ospreys are a mix between helicopter and airplane. That's why when they were first being tested, as well as brought into the fleet, you needed to know how to operate both a helicopter and an airplane in order to even be considered to fly one

What's this about an osprey?

Also cuck ogre from TYT is begging Ellison to join his justice democrat party.

Rural suburban crash burn nuclear codes

r u all retarded???

How do I refute the party switch meme?

Alright. What is it? I'm not a shill; I've just been frustrated ever since the original deadline he gave at the presser kept getting pushed back. It feels like a video game release date at this point.

>Also cuck ogre from TYT is begging Ellison to join his justice democrat party.
Holy shit if Cenk ran for office...

Trump was always presidential, he just re-defined what that meant. last night he was more something something, but last night was an entirely different context to any he's been in before.

if you think about the man in each context, interview, debate, rally, press conf, inauguration, last night.
I rest my case.

The man is a fucking genius.

No (You)s for countries with nightly grenade enrichment

an osprey was either shot down or crashed during the yemen raid. People are claiming that in doing so, the downed bird is a major reason for the raids "failure"

Staff said today they want to let the vibes from the speech to die down a bit so the EO can be properly scrutinized once it's issued

Why a new fucking party?
The U.S is a FPTP system, just join the greens so you could stand a chance in municipal and state elections in the west first.

I sure do hope you guys get into a war with Russia again. Ivan needs to find a way to cope with the HIV.

But Ryan was the only one who died?

gorisch must be approved.

Trump sold his 2 for a reason

It's just progressive screeching from a fat autistic roach

Ask them the number of senators and representatives supposedly swapped to a different party during the great switch.
Then show them the relevant clip from Hillary's America

>Trump was always presidential
Amen, fake news just thinks presidential means not talking plainly, or that to do so is "campaign talk"

Do we have a timeline on that?

Stephen Miller desu.

Make them prove it.
They switched targets, they didn't switch parties

Same here , been a supporter since 2015 but i shill from time to time for the (you)s when i'm bored. Where are your austrian ancestors from btw?I'm from styria (graz)

Guys I've got such a bad headache I feel like I want to die. Like something is eating the inside of my head.

Pls post positive vibes and/or Awoo.

they were pretty sharp scamming those people for the recounts. i hope they're smart enough to use the money to exploit the schism in the dems

What role does an Osprey fill that isn't filled better by either a helicopter or a regular airplane?

Trump wants him in by April so he can help choose cases for the next Supreme Court Session and be able to ammend any decisions made in the last year that ended in a tie.
Democrats want him in May or later

No democrats changed parties after the civil war. Black switched during the Great Depression, more southern state turned republican in the 80s and 90s, while racism (as can be measured also declined). Racist democrats never changed, only blacks and then later whites in southern states

those sweet, sweet bloated defense contracts

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*
HEY NIG BOY WHY DON'T WE HAVE A FART FETISH MAN HERE!

Yes

You have been posting this same fucking question for the past 6 hours now. Kill yourself

Tucker about to be on Martha Mccallum's show. Hope he tucks her.

are you mentally ill?

What i would give for some james okeefe footage of hillary and friends watching last night's speech.

>immediately the speech ends bill calls chappaqua from his love nest in arkansas
>"honey you're screwed if you run again in 2020. your entire legacy will be losing 3 times"
>hillary's colostomy bag gets a little fuller as she takes another slug on the bottle of alcopop
>"fuck you decay face cunt, you shagged that bitch in my fucking oval orifice when it should have been my ovaries i fucking hate you ....

guess i'll have to wait for klein's next book to find out what was smashed and who bill was shaggin that night.

I just realized that this election was the "Can a white man be president?" election. It was the sort of the drama they wanted the 2008 election to be but we all know that one was a fraud.

My great grandmother fled Austria because of WW1. She went with my great grandfather that was in austria because of his profession. He was an expert on making organs in churches. She is the only part of my ancestry that is not gorillion generation dutch.

Also point out that democrats are the only party that believes:

Minorities are too fucking slow to get an ID to vote

Minorities are too fucking stupid to get into college on their own merit

Minorities are too fucking stupid to be given school choice

Checked

Take Excedrin

I just started posting on this thread from work, user.

>Its a Huck and Tuck episode

Med student here. I'll help you out even if you're an autistic awoo faggot. How long has this been happening?

It's not an aneurysm, son. Computer user = 99% chance tension or migraine.
Either way, afraid he'll need to stop staring at a screen.

Recycle that thread later

recycle.

:(

Fuck off. I was here first

My wife Vigne is so cute, say something mean to the mods.

Interesting photo file name

No thanks. The other thread is shit.

So the austrian part of austria or some other place? Austria in ww1 was pretty much 1/4th of europe , she could've been croatian, slovenian , hungarian , czech etc

you're right. my bad. i just looked.

Can I get a quick rundown on Trump's speech? I'd rather not listen to 1 hour straight of clapping.

MAGA

Speech good

It was one of his best speeches
You should watch it

I know im late but im still reeling from Tuckers interview with Bill Nye. I had a lot of respect for Bill, if Tucker was going to get schooled on anything I was for sure it would be Climate Change against Bill Nye, but man Bill got fucked on that interview.

>I was for sure it would be Climate Change against Bill Nye

Fucking why? He's a fucking mechanical engineer or some shit

Because like plenty of other Anons I grew up on Bill Nye the science guy. Bill may be a mechanical engineer but hes been active in the science community his whole life. I was for sure he would have the facts and knowledge to beat him

Very worth the watch.
Best Trump ever.