Hollywood Is Run By A Powerful Elite Pedophile Ring

Everyone knows Hollywood is run by Jews.

So if Hollywood is run by pedofiles....

..that means jews are....?

neonnettle.com/news/1888-elijah-wood-hollywood-is-run-by-a-powerful-elite-pedophile-ring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlZxPPzjIb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he literally never said that

>greenberg

Idontknowwhoisjewingwhoanymore.png

Look at this picture they found of him at a Nazi rally.

Is he /ourguy/?

>come forward

This is like the 5th time he's "come forward" and not mentioned any names

>not mentioned any names
he doesn't want to be found in a hotel after a drug induced """"suicide""""

Thats daniel radcliffe dumbass

from a screenshot of a movie.

>Harry Potter and the Final Solution

Heheh i was like.. who wouldn't get this joke? Then i checked ur flag.

the best entertaining shit on Sup Forums is seeing how retarded americans actually are.

amen broertje

Lads, I want to be an actor.
Does this mean as soon as you make it big they try to force you to do unspeakable shit, or does it mean I'd have to suck jew dick to get a role?

>does it mean I'd have to suck jew dick to get a role?
yep

What if I "accidentally" bite it off during?

oh fuck off, i got that joke.

quit perpetuating this silly inter/pol/ battle you fucking queer

you'd get that jew's flacid cock hard

Wtf i hate jews now

They "accidentally" kill you and your whole family.

Coincidence, move along goyim

It would be well worth it to know that some degenerate old kike can't molest anymore young actors.

A burger posted the joke in the first place.

>some degenerate old kike can't molest anymore
they can still molest and torture without having a penis. their women do it too btw

in b4 Elijah Wood found (((mysteriously dead)))

Underrated

John Travolta said that it's run by gay Jews. So sexually perverted Jews in general.

Carcrashed

> Harry Potter and the Horcrux Klan

>So sexually perverted Jews in general.
so all jews.

Hollywood's the propaganda wing for the satanic world order mate, DC is legislative power branch and silicone valley is the brains

some 80% of gays have been molested or have molested someone

it's a viral disease of a thing,

I used to think that Prominent Up and Coming actors were forced into doing bad shit so (((they))) can have blackmail on them.
Would I be right?

One ring to rape them all...

>DC
someone post the google maps pic of the pentagram in Washington DC

that is also true

FFS
I just want to have a fun job that I enjoy, make lots and lots of money, and have women fawn over me with easy access to hot pussy.
But no jews have to ruin everything and make surre you do something that will commit your soul to hell before you can get what you want.
What happens if you've made it pretty far a s an Actor, they try to force you into doing something & you tell em to fuck off?

>What happens if you've made it pretty far a s an Actor, they try to force you into doing something & you tell em to fuck off?
you can not make it far in the first place without getting in bed with them. they won't allow anyone to get big without being on their side.

How does that explain the likes of Vince Vaughn, Mel Gibson, Gary Oldman & Jon Voight though?

they used to play along with the kikes. eventually they didn't and got rekt

remember Mel's wife's recorded calls with him? she was making him miserable to make him lose his mind on telephone so she could leak it to the media and destroy him. remember how many years he went without a job and lost all that money because he mentioned kikes while drunk once?

I just find it odd that they were allowed to openly undermine hollywood's evil & still be relatively succesful afterwards.

Mel was the only really big star out of that group and (((they))) basically blacklisted him.

>allowed
they weren't
>succesful afterwards
totally untrue. Mel lost his wife, kids and almost all his cash + career.

>only other Irish talking about being a fucking actor

Not an accurate representation lads. He's probably a cork faggot

You know that is not very Alex Jones tier and that is more along the lines of objective truth.

tell that to the masses.

I had a dream last night where me, Ashton Kutcher, and Idubbz, where all friends and we were going to solve PizzaGate together. But we decided we first need a secret base so we went roaming around in the woods tresspassing on other people's property til we came across an abandoned trailer from a 18 Wheeler next to a swamp and we were like "this is it"
Idubbz noticed there was a hatch on the top of the trailer and he was like "hey lets use this as the entrance but lets move this log over there and use it as a ramp to get on top of the trailer so nobody but us can get up it and they won't know there's a secret entrance up there" so we put the log against it and walked up and Ashton fell off and we laughed. While on the trailer we noticed our teacher was coming toward the trailer looking for us wondering why we weren't in school. So Ashton was like "quick! hide!" then he leaped in the swamp's tall grass. I thought "wow that's brave there could be snaked and turtles" then I also lept into the swamp
[continued]

I was laying next to Ashton in the swamp grass, I don't know where Idubbz hid. And I felt turtles and creatures moving all around me. The teacher passed right by us and kept going so we jumped up. She kept walking then sat on a bench next to another pond but facing the other way. So we got up real quick but spent the entire rest of the dream hiding from the teacher and not accomplishing shit solving PizzaGate.

Dead wrong, dub.
He still got to make an Oscar Nomination Receiving film tho

I'm 29 years old btw. So we slept through the night in the secret hideout then we woke up and were like "fuck! we got to get to school" and we ran down to the road and got on the bus. The bus driver was the same one from Forrest Gump. we got on the bus with a bunch of elementary students and went to school. Then the bus got a flat tire. That's all I remember.

>I'm 29 years old btw.

MODS MODS MDOS MDOS MODS MODS MO MDS MODSO UNDERAGE

Haha that's pretty funny.
I've only ever dreamed that me and me friends met Sam Hyde at a funfair.

>He still got to make an Oscar Nomination Receiving film tho
after years of beggiing the jews and financing his own film in a huge risk.

are you brainwashed or what? you're dead set to make the kike punishment that basically ruined his image and life, look like it was nothing.

btw the teacher looked like Bayonetta. just as a real person. pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlZxPPzjIb0

No, I was just wondering how he got a chance at success again after exposing the kikes.
I'm really interested in how the place works since I might end up working there, and I want to avoid abhorrrent shite.

FUN FACT: Macaulay Culkin's band is called the Pizza Underground.

True story.

NAME NAMES YOU FAGGOT

How many actors keep saying this but don't name the Jew? Take a stand and we'll help you take them down.

How does he get away with it?

>after exposing the kikes.
he didn't expose them
>chance at success
the family he built is gone forever. I wouldn't call that a success. he also became a media joke

schlomo goldstein

Yeah! played by Elijah Wood..! Jeez, some people

welcome to the club

>and people say Podesta isn't a pedophile

>americans still try to defend their evil government

They aren't people, they are shills.
He is the most blatant pedophile ever to enter politics.

>I'm 29 years old btw

t. niggeroid

samefag is a fag

also Im not quite sure you want to use celebrity recognition as a litmus test for intelligence.

Fuck off and go back watching celebrity gossip shit on your shitty euro tv.

Fuck off Netherlands and your degenerate cities.

Pedos? Yes.

Jews? They pretend to be Jews to please elderly relatives and qualify for a second passport. They only show up at synagogue for funerals.

Of course, only a fool or a fascist would put on an IDF uniform and actually fight for the Jewish nation. Not the Hollywood Hebrews.

Leaf, jews are satanists.
This is common knowledge here.

what's the joke?

lmao retard.
>what are IDs

>defending the synagogue of satan
>LEAF screams #NotAllJews
lmao

Was it ever investigated? I hear a lot about this shit from all kind of sources, surely something had to be done to confirm or deny all the accusations, right?

I'm not familiar with the whole pedowood stuff, can I have a quick rundown?

Nothing was done it was swept under the rug as much as possible by all mainstream parties.

>greenberg

American Police Chiefs are constantly bribed by elite kikes to keep this shit hum.

>frenchie defending the kikes
hello napoleon the manlet

No

Never investigated. The media reported the police investigated but a FOIA request revealed they never did anything.

HOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT IT'S HABBENING

It's funny because literally none of us give a fuck about where-ever-the-hell-anyone-else-is-from thinks of us.

>I want to be an actor
faggot

What's the use for Sup Forums when people only comment on fake news, with or without noticing it? This place is not better than reddit anymore.

I'm not surprised, thanks for the answers.

In what way am I defending kikes? You should work on your reading comprehension user.

>he said after he solved a captcha just to say he doesn't care.
lmao

okay, all you know nothings about jews and their religion. It says in their religion. that is okay to have sex with goyim girls as young as 3. as long as they are not jewish, they aren't the chosen ones. So no sin.

fuck. you all need to learn something.

kill yourself underage

I know retard.
>3 years
it's worse, even younger than that

>what is an IP refresh
But duuuuude weeeeed man xDDDDD

But free pussy

I lol'd

Worthless awards for worthless people.

A FUCKING TEETH WHITENING OFF BRAND TOOTHPASTE RECOMMENDED BY 1 OUT OF 5 DENTISTS

The Danes are allowed to talk to each other man.

Mel is the crowning achievement of our soon to be world ruling diaspora.

no it specifically says 3 years in their torah.

3 years or older.

google it.