Swedish crossdresser nearly gang raped by 5 men

Probably one of the most hilarious articles I've read in a while.
>he was wearing a dress and makeup etc and walking to his friend's birthday party
>a "group of men" start following him and shouting at him, asks if he wants dick
>they surround him and overpower him
>they take their dicks out and start groping him
>he doesn't want to say anything because he doesn't want them to know he's not actually a girl

But at least he learned something, right? That's right, he wrote an article about how he hates men and how men who aren't feminists need to shut up.

archive.is/vVKzC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vVKzC
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>swedish crossdresser

Isn't that redundant like saying black criminal?

I wonder if that fag knows they would have probably still fugged him then killed him afterward?

I find it funny that to avoid blaming one entire group of people for the actions of a few, he simply blames a different group in the same way. The only difference is that one is socially acceptable and the other is not.

>archive.is/vVKzC

Jesus christ Sweden, why do you keep trying to gang rape women? WTF is wrong with you Swedes.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking 'ell mate.

If Muslims are right then the word "trap" fits perfectly cause them unwitting fags are going to bacon-hell.

And even better a degenerate tranny got assaulted.

2 birds 1 stoning.

Sweden No! Or is it Yes!
I don't even fucking know anymore.

Yeah, it's quite hilarious how he doesn't mention the ethnicity of the perpetrators. Everyone knows but nobody wants to say it. Even in the comments there's nobody who points out the elephant in the room.

Sounds like he's more pissed he didn't get gang raped.

red board faggot

He probably would have liked it.
Anybody remember the story about the Norwegian gay Leftist activist who was raped by a Somali and didn't want to report him to deport him because he felt bad for him?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

I can see it in front of me. The smartest of the bunch reads the news or sees this on Facebook and realizes his group of immigrants are a bunch of fags. :^)

fpbp

When the first post is the best post

Kekles

Kek.

He's on his knees begging forgiveness from an unforgiving god right now... Kek.

Kinda hot desu woulda been like my chinese cartoons if he got raped

most of us just wear panties under our normal clothes :3

post nips

He did get raped earlier though
>I was 18 when I was raped for the first time. When I was on my way home from the pub, a man wrestled me down, sat on my arms and pushed his hard cock in my face. Without going into too much detail I finally managed to get loose and run away.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hot, thanks.

>Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

>rapes an asylum seeker
>asylum seeker gets deported

what a hero

>that fucking bullring again, jesus

Based burger

Using rape to defend his homeland. Self-Defense Rape. Taking one for the team.

What an cucked tranny faggot.

What cucked these fucks? Why was sweeden the first place to do sex changes.
Is it their god tier women giving the men that fucked up acronym thingie?

Hahaha

learn to read

Not being hit by WW2 has something to do with it I guess

>Shit that never happened
Seriously, I've never even heard of a case where a group of (I assume white) men follow a woman and try to rape her in the streets.
The idea that they would do it against this faggot is hilariously stupid.

>tfw you see Sup Forums improving

> What is a joke

I have no doubt that this story is true. He never says it's white men. If it were a made up story (or if they actually were white) he would definitely say they were white. Secondly, he's a drag queen so he was obviously wearing really slutty clothing.

Dark haired Swedes are the best Swedes.