ADL: "#SavePepe. Send us chill, fun & positive Pepe art to help!"

>Sup Forums, you know what to do...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/savepepe?src=hash
twitter.com/BiemelOscar/status/837070089996255233
twitter.com/ADL_NewEngland/status/832620953829986304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The #altright made Pepe a hate symbol. Let's #SavePepe and bring back his positivity.

>giving us all these ready-made exploitables

is it possible that Jews aren't as smart as we are giving them credit for, or is this yet another trick?

They can be remarkably bad at long term planning.

OY VEY ANUDDAH SHOAH is a thing for a reason.

>Join us in saving Pepe the Frog. Together we can make internet history. #SavePepe

Pepe was never a racist meme-he's just a meme. Jews consider themselves masters of the goyim so they assume everything is about them.

Remember Sup Forums - BE SUBTLE!

Making something obviously offensive is easy, but if you really want to fuck with them, make subversive shit that they're not likely to catch until after they've posted it and had it retweeted by a million people.

>hashtags
Out.

make sure you throw his signature on your works

kek

nice

this could be improved by adding a beard, a Koran, and a pile of merchant heads

It's perfect.

Thanks guys. Toss a nigga an upboat on twitter if you get on. @ahmed_kafir

Fuck these fags, pepe did literally nothing wrong

Pepe was always a frog of peace

>They're trying to reclaim pepe
No

Also
>ADL is using a hate symbol (by their own definition)
Someone should report these guys to their HQ, I'm sure this shit wasn't sanctioned.

kek

Reminder that the ADL was founded by lawyers representing a Jewish rapist who tried to pin his crime on handicapped blacks.

Is the real?

>88s

This right here

>ss lightning bolts on his glasses
Wtf im positive now

Very acute sense of shoops there son.

They've already lost.

twitter.com/hashtag/savepepe?src=hash

Is Matt Furie a professional artist? How come he's still worse at drawing Pepe than random anons in mspaint?

I support this. spurdo makes a better nazi anyway

No, it's a shop of the original lad.

Nypa

rofl

Jesus Christ Australians get this

#SavePepe

TURN THIS SHIP AROUND , GOYIM

tripping pepe

lindt, i lol'd

>implying you can ever save Pepe
Where will you be when Pepe gets banned from the internet by assmad libs?

Someone post the OC of muslim pepe's throwing gay pepe off of a building.

What did they expect to happen? We know pepe better than anyone else and are the only ones who gave a fuck. No one knew the original comic, the character is way more of a star as a fucking internet meme. No one is gonna jump on this except us.

Someone was way ahead of you twitter.com/BiemelOscar/status/837070089996255233

>punching nazis is always self defense #savepepe

Actually, it's a gay Wojak, but I assume you meant that one anyway.

You don't fucking own a meme. It becomes the property of the people, not of yourself. This is why the left fails at comedy and memes: they think that only creators and comedians can create memes, and they hate amateur and grassroots memes because they can't control them.

Remember that guy who made the trollface? He kept trying to copyright claim it everywhere until he fucked off after everyone gave him shit. Maybe one day Matt will do the same.

>take back his creation

Nobody has "taken" his creation from him. The character still exists. The canon still exists.
Even if he would argue that Pepe's new association with HATE :^( has tainted the character, it isn't as though making new images will unmake the old ones, stop them from circulating, or force everybody to forget them.

What a baby.

you ruined it

good

there was a different one posted in the last thread. I just didnt save it.

idgaf pussy

GUYS THIS IS A BAIT. THEY WILL DO SOMETHING WITH THE PICTURES...

Didn't mean that one user.

They used the gay pepe that the ADL made

Anyone got the comic of hitler Pepe executing his former friends of boys club with a stoic face.

I lost that one

Why is Matt Furry cooperating with the people who designated his frog as a symbol of hate... to stop his frog from being a symbol of hate?

rekt

>Remember that guy who made the trollface? He kept trying to copyright claim it everywhere until he fucked off after everyone gave him shit.
Did that happen? I always thought he never cared. I remember Manley Tears trying to take credit for Forever Alone, but mostly just to stop sites from profiting off stupid memes.

lol

What the nigger is this?

Fresh template related to:
>twitter.com/ADL_NewEngland/status/832620953829986304

A trick for sure. Maybe they collect the images and cast a spell?

>/qa/ actually thinks this is a raid

HAHAHAHAHA

They're taking him out of context.

>these kikes think they can win a meme war with us

kek, they never learn

>>punching nazis is always self defense
>Everyone I don't like is a Nazi
>Therefore I can punch whomever I want.

Yeah, his name's Whynne. He tried to get reddit to take down the trollface on their site a few years ago. I might be wrong too because he's apparently still going. Just a couple years ago he took down the game "Meme Run" for using the trollface.

wasn't Pepe stolen from ?

i remember seeing nothing but Pepe's on that board around 2013-2014 before it somehow fell into the mainstream

/qa/ served its purpose for making a couple of new boards.
I don't know why it hasn't been taken down, yet.

The real deal would be to submit a positive Pepe to this ADL website with a subtle hidden meaning that only Sup Forumslacks would understand for maximum lulz

/qa/ is an anime board now

Next major terrorist attack we should tweet them that pepe but with "refugees welcome" instead of "pepe is magic love" and with a pic of the attack in the background.

Pepe is more broadly a Sup Forums thing that got adopted back in at leas 2008.
Sup Forums just ripped it out of the sterilized hands of the social media, something /r9k/ wasn't able to accomplish.

Fresh OC

>you now realize Trump Pepe is less socially acceptable than scat gore "poo poo pee pee" Pepe

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

10/10

they will repost this xD

the goyim are on to us! the real reason is that we've invested heavily in rare pepes and are flooding the marketplace as a diversionary tactic

Pls gib Nazi Pepe killing boys club friends pls

Type "poo poo pee pee" into Google images with safety off.
I'm honestly surprised it never took off.
Don't add Pepe, just poo poo pee pee.

>Jews trying to steal my rare pepe folder.

Fuck off shlomo

kek I haven't seen some of these ones

Rapist and murderer.

kek

Nah, /qa/ got raided because they're a useless board

Lies

>complete with Mossad puppet master

Perfect

Top kek

i got bored

noice. Also checked.