twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger

Why are these two always together?

bump

/thread

Post favorite Trump and rally pictures.

Bernie won the debate

GAAAAAAAAAAAAY

the shared trauma of their vietnam experience.

Thread splitting shill

Please no more splits, my head is spinning

partners in jewery

I don't really know what they think they are doing. Really stupid.

Most neocons are closet gay.

goddamn these fucks.
CNN cant stop slobbering on their cocks now that they are against Trump

What was Trump's biggest rally so far?

you ever notice how trump is always the tallest person in the room?

SPLITTER THREAD
RECYCLE LATER OR LET IT DIE

Starting to feel more like shills than splits see

Is the A-10 going to remain in service or are we going to keep it going?

The dying race of the neocon is attempting to propagate but they can't despite Lindsey being a lesbian

Neocon faggots.

Congress itself told the DoD to keep it. the A-10 isn't going anywhere

It's been almost a day. Has the speech gone from universally liked to """""hated""""" yet?

Source? Good news if so. I have heard the same but people told me otherwise.

if you went into the past and showed someone that picture and told them one of those men was going to be the president, no one is picking trump.

We haven't built a new one since '84, they're gonna have to be retired sooner or later

Post Andrew Jackson quotes.
>I cannot consent that my mortal body shall be laid in a repository prepared for an Emperor or a King my republican feelings and principles forbid it the simplicity of our system of government forbids it.
>It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.
>I feel in the depths of my soul that it is the highest, most sacred, and most irreversible part of my obligation to preserve the union of these states, although it may cost me my life.
>Disunion by force is treason.
>The safety of the republic being the supreme law, and Texas having offered us the key to the safety of our country from all foreign intrigues and diplomacy, I say accept the key... and bolt the door at once.

Both fought in the cold war and while they may be on opposite sides of the isle they also have a working relationship with others like Chuck. And hilariously enough, all Cold War era who were or still congressman are Liberals and Neoconservatives, what a coincidence.

Mobile, Alabama

40,000+

Have there been any specific plans on navy development thus far?

But youve split twice. Are you a secret Dem operative, shill? You have the same mindset.

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a20582/congress-block-retirement-a-10/

Crazy how far we have come. Is Rudy still doing much?

Can they not be retrofitted?

>say Lin, how bout you give me a soft handy underneath the seat
>John please not here
>oh come on you prude, no one'll notice
>honestly John I don't know what I see in you, you're such a dog
>heheheh

He has a vision...or vision problem

another more recent article
wearethemighty.com/articles/congress-air-force-a-10

Thanks. Glad it is staying around.

Damn. He said he wanted to have a big nation one on twitter, right?

Rude heads the Cyber at the House of no color

What does he do there? I haven't heard much from him in a long time.

AWOO

>Can they not be retrofitted?
It's worked for the AC-130 (don't think we've build a new one of them for the 70s and they've been in the air since the mid-late 60s), but I dunno Fairchild doesn't even EXIST anymore........... nm found it on the wikipedia article

>In 2014, as part of plans to retire the A-10, the USAF considered halting the wing replacement program to save an additional $500 million;[38][39] however, by May 2015 the re-winging program was too far into the contract to be financially efficient to cancel.[40] Boeing stated in February 2016 that the A-10 fleet with the new TUSK wings could operate to 2040.[35]

Why do they want to scrap it?

But lockheed could take it on, no?

Would the cost be too much?

>could operate to 2040

How have they run so long?

I think Grumman owns it now

>oh no you don't have anymore ground support aircraft
>better buy our new planes
>better buy f-35s
Fuck defense contractors

The F-35 is the air forces new shiny toy that they masturbate over. Armchair generals also claim that a pure air to ground aircraft with long loitering capabilities is obsolete in today's modern war fighting scene.

These are the same people who claimed back in 'Nam that dog fighting was obsolete and a thing of the past

The early models had to be scrapped, but sometime around the 3rd variant they figured out how to upgrade/replace wings more effectively

they're well built, efficient, and almost indestructible

the factory that made parts for the A-10 has been restarted and in full swing according to the Air Force

What is the logic to trying to replace it with the F-35? It doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

Good news to me.

Defend your creepy rapist or gtfo of Sup Forums

Pmurt BTFO

PENCE ON ORLY
PENCE ON ORLY
PENCE ON ORLY
PENCE ON ORLY

Cash money. Follow the money. Also take note of how many high-ranking military officers/officials "retire" straight into top-tier defense contracting positions. The system needs some fixing.

Link?

LINK PLS

Boeing and Lockheed control the Pentagon and DARPA. They are the main reasons why we have to choose between two different planes with slight differences.

The pentagon is the main reason we have such a huge problem with wasteful spending in the military.

>what is the logic
Basically new = better. Trump being in charge you'll get a more economic look at it vs "we want new gear, and it's purpose is obsolete" crowd. Same reason you're seeing him baiting Boeing on "maybe we'll order a buncha F-18 hornets" should get a better deal for our $ now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks for heads up. Was reminiscing the election through youtube videos. Time to get back to a live broadcast.

twitter.com/seanspicer/status/837105313429995524

>I assume you're talking about the money, you cant just send tanks in
>well...
Pence no

He banned much lobbying, didn't he? Is that still allowed?

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
Or search for fox on youtube

I guess you have us beat senpai
blumph bitfo

Its in the other thread

From the toothpaste thread
youtube.com/watch?v=1P-1mLw7XJU

youtube.com/watch?v=oZGXLzPsyt8

Pence seems like such a nice guy

Thanks, Norge. Thanks for baking last night too. People keep migrating to toothpaste split threads for some reason. Not the smartest.

He hasn't touched anything concerning this. And I don't expect him to right away, as it wasn't what he campaigned on, and he would have to fight some really big battles.
This is definitely a concern, at some point the military industrial complex needs to be tamed just on security concerns, but we have other fish to fry. Maybe he can look into it his second term, or two years down the road.

>Going to a toothpaste splitter thread

Thanks!

It's been better than this thread

I keep it open to see if any rare awoos get posted, I don't post in them

Texas always has the key to freedom anons

Man, I should make my own thread that I will like more.

Go for it

Shilling in the Pentagon plus the fact that they cannot operate the A-10 in contested airspace (which is irrelevant because it's a ground attack aircraft and US doctrine relies on air superiority when accomplishing any mission).

They even went so far as to claim that the F-35 can carry more ordinance, but that's only when it has wing pylons which ruin the stealth, maneuverability, and make it fucking useless with no benefit when pitted up against the A-10 in that area.

>Bess Kalb will never name your cock 'sweetie'

I don't know how that is allowed. What are they doing to fix it?

Like I said, lobbying has been cut back on, has he not done it in that area yet?

>Shilling in the Pentagon plus the fact that they cannot operate the A-10 in contested airspace
This is even more silly, because the Air Force would never risk their golden plane in that kind of situation to do a ground strike. It's literally too expensive to risk on a mission like that.

The lobbying ban only applies to his staff.

nothing as of right now. Most officers and senior enlisted retire to lobby for these sort of companies. They're just looking for the next big paycheck without caring for the actual people who have to fight on the ground or fly in the air.

Always two there are.

A master and an apprentice.

My pleasure. The Netherlands thread looks innocuous enough, so perhaps easiest to just finish it to bump (because people are using it) and then regroup in a single OP succession of thread bakings. I have no idea how the split happened thou as I came in after the split had happened. But looks like we will enter that state (one op state) in a short time anyway.

>I wish we soon enter the other stages of shilling so I can get a full set of shillcon awoo gifs. Hopefully not too long on the top levels of course.

Don't be sad user that also means she'll never burn your house down while you are asleep in it. She's got fatal attraction red flags

heard a rumor that the F-35 can't even fly during bad weather. Not sure if this was true or not but if it is than holy fucking shit

He has. The F-35 will be our Frontline multi role replacing the F-15 strike eagle and F-18, but he went ahead with upgrading the A-10.

Funnily enough, the man who stopped the A-10 from getting retired was John McCain. He wouldn't allow the upgrade to go forward though.

>TRUMP CREATES FIRST WHITE AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH

>despotic sovereignty

If this is the average intelligence in the CIA then the US has a big fucking problem

>apprentice is as old as the master

Who cares?

Enlighten me as to what Russia has even gotten with Trump as president so far. To me it's looking like any rapprochement or detente is dead because any attempt will lead to autistic screeching.

How long til he has an "accident"? Pretty sure Rudys camped outside his house right now with some Old School Astoria boys

as long as romneys friends dont make money building ships im ok with it