What the fuck the Jews put on the food that amerifats eat to make them look like this?

What the fuck the Jews put on the food that amerifats eat to make them look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>weigh 370
>less than boogie
>have disgusting scarred thighs/underarms from lesions caused by my obesity and he doesn't

growth hormones, refined carbohydrates, high animal fat and protein, low vegetable diet

mix that in with sedentary lifestyle and there you go

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

Atrazine.

>drink atleast 2 liters of soda a day
>eat a bunch of chips and candy all the time
That alone will make you like that disgusting blob

Let me fatten you up

I don't think this one is jews, American life is just extremely easy and our culture doesn't shame being overweight (not nearly enough anyway, obviously).

Daily reminder about this fucking fat fuck who cooks on a Foreman grill just to drink the grease from the tray

>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults

Fried jizz

Capitalism

Source faggot?

it's just a result of capitalism. capitalists use every shitty by-product they can manage in our food.

Why does he feel the need to cut after every insult? Does he not know what he wants to say next?

Share Blue Gold Mountain wants you to be a stupid little Faceberg user with no attention span, reacting monosyllabically to coordinated nudges.

Coming up with roasts in real time I guess

>Be fat as fuck yet Youtube popular enough that Diamond Dallas Page offers to help you out
>Continue fat fuck lifestyle, tell Page to fuck off, claim that you want to lose weight, post sob videos for fat people and the social stigma.

>duh jooos

People weren't "designed" to stay indoors and stare at screens all day while eating copious amounts of sugar.

Get off your lazy ass, go for a walk, and cut sugar completely out of your diet

It's an old pasta that gets posted every boogie thread or discussion. No source and hilarious. No idea who this fag is anyway. Never heard of him before he started making threads about himself here

Calories. To be sure the processed foods make things worse but in the end it’s just too many calories in and too few calories expended. Refined carbohydrates, and beverages in particular, are just so calorically dense that there is no way to exercise past the amount that is going in your mouth.

You don't get that fat eating unhealthy food. You get that fat eating A LOT of food. This guy probably eats very large breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, and has very big snacks in between each meal.

This guy probably has no idea what hunger feels like anymore. To him "not full" = hungry.

Yes and No. You can eat way more empty calories than healthy calories. Because they are less satiating and have your blood sugar spiking and crashing so you’re always getting hungry every few hours. It would be very difficult to consume enough chicken, eggs, and vegetables to get this fat. You’d be full before eating anywhere close to enough calories to become obese. It is possible, however, if you throw some starches/sugars in there, say some white rice and lots of fruit, to stay or become overweight. But it’s unlikely you’ll ever get that fat if you’re not eating junk food.

All food here is genetically modified,
also almost all food here contains shit you really should not eat, all kinds of chemicals.

The drinks here are all fucked too, everything is corn syrup or some other chemical like aspartame.
Its hard to find anything healthy, all soda is corn syrup. I bought a jug of "100% juice" without checkign one time and half way though I looked at the ingredients, corn syrup..

All of this sugar fucks with insulin levels, which helps regulate body fat. All of the sugar in combination with the other chemicals and preservatives are probably the reason we are so sick.

Its perfectly legal because of the entire team of (((lawyers))) hired by all of the (((companies))) and their (((lobbyists)))