>mean spirited
>serious 90% of the time

How do we stop the leafs?

I hate trudeau. I love Trump.

Carpet bomb toronto and vancouver.

Thanks Ausibro I love you
this

>just wanna make ameribros happy

Don't tar all Australians with your cuckold personality.

Praise kek

nice digits.

Aussie bros are the best shitposters. Canadians need to be put in camps.

pretty much this, there are a few good leafsbut it seems a vast majority of them are kinda unfunny shit posters

>nz

yeah nah, we just wanna make pol laugh.

I dont remember kiwis ever mattering outside of kimdotcom

100% agree.

Day of the rake, when?

Aussie shitposters are best shitposters, I love you guys so much.

Auscucks wish they were Americon's neighbours but you know what they say.. careful what you wish for.

Were you aussie shitposters responsible for the "tarnation" meme? Because your pic looks very suspicious.

Pretty simple solution

How do we stop the leafs? Simple, utter nuclear annihilation.

99% of shitposts are unfunny, whether from an aussie or a leaf. it's a forced meme which makes it even worse. every aussie or leaf, whenever coming on, has to try and live up to this meme. and thats not even going into the actual people that respond to this atrocious posts, finding them funny. pathetic.

Aussies shitpost for love of the bantz, leafs shitpost like they have something to prove.

It's basically grassroots shitposting vs. astroturf shitposting.

We will gladly make the exchange. I'd love to see the leafs last one week with Australia's wildlife. It would be the best reality show ever.

Does anyone else remember the times before Canadians were even CONSIDERED shitposters? It wasn't even that long ago.

Arm us with rakes.

Until we get that, I propose that posters from hongcouver and toronto get the leaf flag on their posts whilst us dignified canucks get the red ensign on our posts.

> patting your own bants on the back

see, back in the day aussie shitposters were proud to be the designated turbovirgin autists of this board and shat up threads without looking for anyone's approval

yo nu-aussie rajeets and changs, just don't have it and are riding out the glory of those you have nothing in common with

kill yourself

Sorry. That flag needs a little maintenance before it can fly again.

Australian in US and I have to tell you you're wrong. Look at your stupid flag. Just the embroidery walking down the streets of this city is an eyesore. I saw an elderly woman patronising a stray dog and guess what I see? That flag on her hoodie.

If it were up to me your country wood be gassed. It's useless to resist the fact that not even the sun likes your smelly backwoods country. At least you have that going for you, no fear of invasion.

Who would want to invade a refrigerator that has been left open for several days? Not even the Turkroaches would touch you. Not even The Samurai of Atlantis would reveal themselves to you if you were the last bastion of life on the planet.

Truly you make me sick.

Aussie shitposting is one of a kind

you're severely mistaken about LEAF shitposts
you are projecting

88 confirms that the time for the day of the rake has come.

Hey, wanna-be German. Get fucked from here.

id actually like to see this, then we would trully get to see where thoughs un-original shitposts come from

pretty much this. well said. although it was still forced in the past too.

stop taking our oil bucks froggie and secede already.

Proves OP right. At first I thought leafs were just unfunny, then I came to the realization that every last Canadian is a aids infected faggot with a prolapsed asshole.

Kek hates the leaf.

>day of the rake

I like this idea

FINALLY SOMEBODY SAY THIS

California belongs to Canada now
you mad?

Aussie posting is alright, one day it might even reach Brazil tier. But you have to apply yourself, we didn't get here in one day

You're takin a piss right? I built me igloo outa logs whacked down by me own two hands mate.

>Brazil tier

>Implying the oil industry isn't dead in Alberta
kek

>serious 90% of the time
I have some news for you. Canadians are very ironic people in real life and on the internet and like being contrarian for laughs.

>just want to make ameribros happy

...wow, thats embarrassing

Nah Aussie shitposts are actually funny along with Israelis, Americans and Brits are half and half but then Swedes, Germans and Leafs are always just annoying and nothing else.

Great idea.

MODS MODS MODS
PLS PLS PLS

The Aussie Lifestyle

sauce
also pics or it didn't true

We need to arm moderate quebecois rebels to fight against their leaf oppressors.

Don't worry Ausbro. At the rate they're going they'll stop themselves soon enough.

>If you post on Sup Forums they win

Freedom of speech is essentially nonexistent in Canada now. It's only a matter of time until they give their government power to police their internet activities.

Floridian here, big brother, why don't we air-drop our wild life into Leafland?

Because it would all die. Just like you, you soft as shite amerifat.

>How do we stop the leafs?
Why?

They are the ying to our yang mate

Without them we wouldnt have anyone to balance our shitposting out

This. If anything I actually like leaf shitposts. They are persistently annoying and disruptive 24/7. The leaf should be encouraged.

>The leaf should be encouraged.
>Why?

I would let a strong Australian shitposter fuck my wife.

>we
fuck americans and fuck mein kampf

nah just kidding. Please no drone strike CIA

Hear hear

shit mate. you don't know much about aussies. we're mostly a bunch of retarded attention seeking faggots and always have been.

Only if you hold back the flaps and throw flour so I can find the wet spot