Name ONE reason why the united states shouldn't be redrawn into pic related

Name ONE reason why the united states shouldn't be redrawn into pic related

That's what I thought

Kick the Commiefornia out

Cochise should include the Imperial Valley too.

New Jersey is the US Poland

Because it's absolutely retarded. There's massive natural barriers like the Mississippi River that you're disregarding that the old map took into account.

Plenty of rivers flow through states

Because the United States isn't 1 country divided into 50 states, it's 50 states united to form one country.

name one reason why we should bother
current map seems to work

>Alaska split into two
for what purpose

NAmes seem comfy
bye bye Commiefornia

>Name one reason

1. You didn't make a compelling case for disrupting all state governments.

>Because the United States isn't 1 country divided into 50 states, it's 50 states united to form one country.

Some of them could be split for administrative and representative reasons.
Chicago and its surrounding municipality could be made into a city-state for example. Parts of California could do well as their own states as well.

Texas doesn't really want Dallas

I refuse to be apart of anything having to do with North Carolina or Maryland.

Old Dominion, Best Dominion.

757 till I fucking die, bitch.

Off topic here, but does anyone else have Mandela effect on "Wabash?" I grew up in southern IL, but was out of the country for a couple years, and the first time I crossed the Wabash river after returning I had to check my atlas to see if an "L" had come off the sign. occasional searches of the internet have shown a some references to the spelling I remember, but the number declines every time I check.

Disregard Las Vegas.
The Red ones are city states.

THIS
H
I
S

Fucking Federalist scum will never understand

I'll bite

The provided map divides states according to geographic cultural similarities as well as evening out population density per state (eliminating the 55 electoral votes California gets just for being huge). Many proposed capitals are already state capitals thus causing not much disturbance to state governments and even less would change on a local level. If the reasoning for not improving ourselves is "that'd be hard tho" we might as well nuke ourselves to glass already

>Prairie
>Appalachia
>Alaska in two
>Upper Peninsula still in Mackinac (Michigan)
Why?

Uniting the Delmarva Peninsula seems kinda gud tho

No, just no. Mostly because the names are gay.

Delaware is culturally closer to PA than it is to Maryland. Yes, far southern Delaware seems closer to Maryland, but the rest of the state gravitates towards Philly and PA

Literally nobody outside some academics want this. It's dead on arrival.

>Erie
If that was a region it would be called Scioto

Why WOULD you do that?

Because it's fucking retarded. I do not want my state to same the same fucking border with Albuquerque or El Paso. My state already has Tuscon. We do not need more fucking trash. Especially one that changes my glorious state's name into something that bitches and moans about how they can't use EBT at the liquor store.

Because the names chosen are genuinely fucking retarded

It's aesthetically unappealing

Except 37 of those States are artificial creations of the original 13 States.

Return rightful Virginia Clay. Kentucky and West Virginia are false States taken from us by the Feds. The only reason there are two Dakotas is because they could not agree on a State Capital and Congress said "fuck it" and made two States. WTF is Idaho anyway?

What is the basis and origin if this ridiculous map?

Well imo the lines on that peninsula were retardedly drawn in the first place, no puns intended tho

>>Because the United States isn't 1 country divided into 50 states, it's 50 states united to form one country.

So you're pretty much an imbecile.

Where are you from? Do you have a college education? If so, which school?

I would love these answers to these questions because I'd like to know, just how the fuck you can be this stupid.

i can dig it

could be less

>literally drawn so that cities can have a majority and swing the states leftist
Reeeeeeeal subtle

i dont have any problems with this

it keeps MY tax dollars in the places that i want it to go, aka NOT FUCKING SHITCAGO

I agree with you. Delaware and Maryland look like they were meant to be one state. If it helps (and I don't expect anyone to care) Delaware looks towards to the Delaware River and bay while Maryland looks towards the Chesapeake bay. They don't interact that much.

Bullshit. Texas fought for it's independence and petitioned to become a state. If anything we should split up the other non-13 shitholes

>NYC
>Not including at least Westchester/Rockland
>Not including Newark/Jersey City
>Not including Fairfield
Wew, at least you remembered LI

FUCK OFF

FUCK RIGHT OFF.

YOU WILL NOT TAKE MORE OF OUR TERRITORY.

arizona will turn blue in 2020

((( palm beach )))

Created by a team of 30 Russian professors.

perfect autism

Alaska has no reason to be split. Annex Canada and there's potential. The mississippi should stay as a natural border, and these names are retarded.

link?
Why is northwest front ruled by israel?

>Not including Newark/Jersey City

That sounds good to me

Why should Alaska be two states? It's already wildly over represented in the Senate relative to its population.

>and I don't expect anyone to care
Thats probably true, well i only meant in in-terms of making politics there a lil bit more easier and cos of muh-aesthetics so.
>They don't interact that much.
Hm interesting. wouldn't have thought that it would be like that.

Legality and guns n sheeeit.

Try it, nigger. Get a face full of lead.

Inspiration for map? Is it desiged inorder to gerrymander the states inorder to get more republician votes?

This is fucking gay and so are you

You do realize how fucking wrong you are right

REEEEE STOP FUCKING WITH FLORIDA

THOSE COASTS ARE OUR COASTS

Alabama and Mississippi do NOT DESERVE PORTS.

This map is designed to favor Republicans slightly less than what the real 50 states do. It makes the major cities of America into their own states, which gives more representation to city-dwellers.

However, it also allows rural people to run their own affairs by separating them from city-dwellers, so it is beneficial to both sides.

What's the point of these retarded looking blob states?

No. But please enlighten me...

But when you do, please list your answers, because I am now expecting you to out due the OP

United States should become Greater Texas, with Mexico annexed, and California physically severed from Continent

The divisions should take into account ethno-racial factors, religious denomination, predominant ancestral ingredients, political bent, and natural geographical/climatic aspects...

No baselines, Why does Alaska need to be two states, NoVA doesn't wan't to share a state with Baltimore, The San Luis Valley is hardly in the state, Platte should obviously be called Ogallala. This is awfully stupid, hombre.

Are you actually retarded?

Because that looks more like a map of old Indian tribal territory than it does a modern cultural/political division.

I like it except for we cant let the meth and heroin epidemic of some cities effect the new cities.
nuke them

>right angles and straight lines = "modern"
Dearie me...

t. time traveler

This. Did you think these were 50 provinces?

Also, don't feel like digging out my copy of the constition, but don't states have to approve new states being made within their borders?

Not big ones, it's major trade rivers that separated states.

Every state has a constitution and state government. State laws do not have to coincide with Federal Laws.

>live in awesome western Arizona
>get lumped in with Los Angeles
>suddenly higher taxes, sanctuary cities, and all my guns are illegal

Yeah no.

pruddy good.
A few critiques
>western mass should not be a part of New york.
>Superior should get all of UP
> Divide north and south florida somehow they literally have nothing to with eachother
>Texas could be split into 2 states or 3 more states.
>El Dorado should be split up more. Give north to Cascade or make it its own state. Give the empty desert to some other state.

Also names are memetier

rename bitterroot to stormfaggia and you have a deal.

>Poli-Sci 101

Thanks jackass for the middle school education.

The lines do nothing to rectify population centers. Why the fuck is Alaska split in two.

ohio just stays ohio. convinces me.

>Obama gets into gerrymandering to ensure a win in every city/state to ensure liberals win
>these shitty maps threads show up

What a coincidence.

Because I don't want to be a part of fucking Mississippi, dammit

t. Arkansan

Because borders are drawn by geography you dumbfuck. Mountain ranges and rivers, and other geographic landforms naturally divide states and countries for a lot of economic reasons.

Why are they all renamed? Also, fucking Seward would have 5000 people.

> No cali
> Kicked red north nevada away
> but ninja'd Las Vegas

You're from LA aren't you.

I don't want to be in the same state as filthy m*ssourians and also that looks fucking terrible

less shitty. dakota reunion wouldn't be bad

>Western Mass
>part of Jew York
Fuck you. If anything, we need a fucking wall to stop their drug dealers from coming here and shitting up the place.

Based korea

Mohawk will help you build that wall bro

Looks like a sweet map for a strat game. Unless you have the misfortune to get anything in Alaska

>Implying Texas would let any of their territory go.

We've got our own entire electrical grid islanded from the rest of the country and basically operate as our own nation already.

>east west virginia
>west west virginia
>west Kentucky is east while east Kentucky is west
>divides Jefferson into two states
>gives most of Alaska back to the commies
>splits Texas in two

3/10

This. Why? Seward would have like 10,000 people in it or something

>Hawaii retains its boundaries
>fuck it: we're naming this shit Kilauea

Also: because Hudson is a good name for a dog--not a fucking state.