The "we can't find local employees so we need immigrants" meme

How do they keep getting away with this?

It's obvious that local people don't want to work for them because they're paying too little to live off. If they increased pay, theyd easily get emploees. Simple supply and demand.

Why do they hate the free market?

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/02/bill-english-blames-unemployment-on-drug-tests.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9P2nwhm0vPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why do they hate the free market?
So they can continue to have (virtually) slave labor and a pool of democrat (or left-wing) voters

I love it when liberals argue

WE NEED SLAVES TO PICK OUR STRAWBERRIES

they are the real classists

I hate this meme.
>Slaves aren't taking your jobs, they're doing the jobs you would NEVER do! We need them period.

Here goes the latest one from NZ:
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/02/bill-english-blames-unemployment-on-drug-tests.html

>Mr English was being asked why there was high immigration when there were 140,000 people unemployed.

>He said he was hearing anecdotal evidence from two to three individual businesses each week about the problem.

>"If you go around the country you'll hear all sorts of stories, some good, some not so good about Kiwis' willingness and ability to do the jobs that are available," he said.

"Take my (((word))) for it, goy. We need immigration because you're all drug addicts"

I never understood how they could reconcile their beliefs on illegal immigrants and the fight for 15 arguments.

>if we have to pay for Americans, we'll lose $10 profit a year! Oh that? I'm giving myself a million dollar bonus because I made the company run much more efficiently

It's worse than that. The farmers use agencies to find workers. Those agencies are required to preferentially higher natives so they will advertiese hundreds of miles from where the job is in tiny newspapers.

Any whites that do find out about the job are forced to have onerous requirements like university degrees and bilingual ability and shit like that. Then if they are highered they are fired for virtually any reason or are layed off.

Why do Democrats keep pushing slavery? Why are most bankers like the Rothchilds and Soros Democrats? Do they try to make people poor?

>1800's Democrats: "Don't take away our slaves!"
>2017 Democrats: "Don't take away our slaves!"

>pay $1 an hour
>farmers have to haggle at a selling market, there is no set price
>farmers sit on a hefty pile of money, paying themselves a huge personal wage
>farm claims a net loss, they go to the dept. of agriculture
>department of agriculture writes out a check to cover all losses to ensure the farm breaks even
>rinse and fucking repeat

anytime you hear a farmer crying and bitching, they are being lying pieces of shit because they are enjoying $200k+ yearly wage for sitting on machinery a few times a year and paying illegals to do some work that can easily be done with farming equipment or actual liveable wages, but the farmers are Jews.

How do I know this? My family owns a farm. This is the norm. This is how all farms are run.

Soros is a kind hearted man who just wants to make the world a more just and free place. Why else would he support the Arab spring? Or illegal immigrants' """rights"""?

Clearly he is just a good person :)

I am sick as shit of seeing (((Occupy Democrats))) on fagbook all the time, yet I cannot block them. I can block seeing things from a newspaper site, TV n shit, but not them, how come?
Are they trying to push their agenda down my throat?

Also, they leave out that certain types of produce are very much automated.

Almonds become more expensive, whoop de doo. Carrots can still be had as before:

youtube.com/watch?v=9P2nwhm0vPw

Democrats want their slaves back.

bump for interest

New Zealand shill? That's new.

>Be Democrat in 1800's
>Fight for Black slavery

>Be Democrat in 2010's
>Fight for Brown slavery

>Why do they hate the free market?
it's not complicated, it makes them stacks of cash

You know jack shit about farming. Stop talking.

/thread

>we need minimum wage for americans to live a dignified life
>We need Illegals for cheap produce cause we can pay them less

I fucking hate libs.

fpbp

Well I'm convinced.

the tolerant left

what an amazing, well-thought out response that completely dissects the farming industry even more than a farming family ever could

> mfw if the borders weren't so porous for so many years (letting the mexicans do the work niggers should of been doing all along), and niggers were forced to work doing these menial tasks in exchange for entitlement handouts like welfare and food stamps, this wouldn't be a problem.

That's the issue right there.

The whole problem is it needs to go back to the way it was during the depression era, where it was treated entirely as:

> either work or starve...no handouts, no freeloaders

Period.

The moment that's the rule, and nobody that's physically capbable of work to be allowed to sit on there ass and collect a check anymore is enforced, you will instantly see one of two things happen, either niggers are gonna get smart and lawfully obedient in a hurry because they know the gravy train is over and know they can't survive in the whiteman's world without doing so OR there's going to be a lot of illegals out of jobs.

It's a win-win.

White people in general will never do this kind of work because it's not necessary to their survival...not when they can just pay someone else to do it.

OP is making a classic mistake.

Trump fans (most of them anyway) want to see the world burn, starting with the US. They don't want or expect him to make anything great again.

Odd.. Disney, Microsoft, Big tech and IT companies say the same thing. Its almost like the left is encouraging us to import and exploit virtual slave labor to benefit those corporations they claim to hate sooo much..

>Trump fans (most of them anyway) want to see the world burn, starting with the US. They don't want or expect him to make anything great again.
u got that tight little white ass ready for prison podesta?