youtube.com/watch?time_continue=461&v=wHqbKFGyCdQ
twitter.com/myownvelouria?lang=en
complit.berkeley.edu/people/bonnie-ruberg/
youtube.com/watch?v=uqPEMKxuCRY
youtube.com/watch?v=GsXmpHgGdiM
youtube.com/watch?v=VE7Xyqnv-UI
imgur.com/a/gMhU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's amazing the lengths people will go to in order to create a fictitious boogeyman man that they cannot, by their own design, defeat.

Finally a fighting game with brown kids in wheel chairs

PROBLEMATIC! PROBLEMATIC!

Post more GDC madness, please

>Guys, how do we sell more video games?

>I GOT IT! Let's alienate our biggest and most profitable demographic!

>GENIUS!

Any organization that is not explicitly right-wing will sooner or later become left wing.

"GODDAMN IT"

This exactly, the free market will fix this. SJW devs will just see plummeting sales. Considering how expensive it is to make a triple-A game they won't last long.

You can do that if you have your own industry and entertainment mediums, the default will stay that way because America is (((currently))) a majority white country

>Bonnie Ruberg
Fucking hell

kek

let's not make games that our biggest market will buy

might put some shorts on game developers, imbeciles

What with the random capitalization

>2014
>gamergate happens
>GDC identified as huge source of corruption and nepotism

>2017
>Double down on identity politics in games
>call for an end to white men

Gamergate 2.0 when?

Who the hell authored this?

This is JUST tier:Grammar edition. It's as if there is no rhyme or reason behind the capitalization of that sentence.

first thing I noticed, too

>be vidyadev
>all this retarded SJW shit makes me want to make a reactionary anti-SJW game
maybe something where you play a nazi and you fight the jews or something. Like a reverse Wolfenstein.

People who are shitty game devs make for excellent critics. They compensate their lack of skills with identity bullshit.

>I posted a picture on Sup Forums but it didn't get the response I wanted so I'm taking it to Sup Forums
KYS OP

Or you could... you know... move to any other place that isn't europe russia or the US. Seems like an easier solution to me.

I play games to escape from reality, how fucking boring are your lives devs. Jesus Christ

Why don't they leave us alone in our own countries?
Why are they so angry when we propose having white only nations?
They could have a whole nation full of faggots, trannies, niggers, Muslims etc and they would get to live in paradise.

fmd i need to get out of this industry

Sweet fucking christ that capitalization hurts me almost as much as it being one fucking enormous run-on sentence does

hopefully soon

To be fair, me thinks this was only one talk. Not sure about other hosts.

>attacking video games gets nerds riled up
>nerds have infinite free time due to limited social interaction and they hate to lose
>they do everything in their power to spite crazy leftists
>Trump gets elected
>decide to attack video games again and hope it works out better this time

What the fuck is with the capitalization here?
^Fucking these

Good. Vidya should reflect real life. Too bad you cucks will flip your lid over it though.

GET RID OF THE "X" AND "Y" BUTTONS ON GAME PADS
IT ONLY SERVES TO REINFORCE THE HWYTE LIES THAT WE HAVE CHROMOSOMES!!!!11!!!!!!!!???!!!!!1111

this desu

Trump only won because Whoré Quinn couldn't keep her legs shut.

Stop playing video games

Why? This bullshit is going to drive people back into arcade style games. I'm ok with that though.

nah nah nah...
If you say "hwhyte" you're all right

But loads of people played as Femshep in ME.
But loads of people played as Emily Kaldwin in Dishonored 2.
But loads of people played as women in Elder Scrolls.
But everyone played as a woman in Mirrors Edge.

Calm down poppet.

Good luck selling a game where you play as a disabled tranny nigger

I thought PewDieGate was GamerGate 2.0?

The ride will be even more fun this time around.

The Sims 3: University Life already exists.

end the strong characters being applauded and the defacto for video game that involve physical altercations or great conflicts.

put a disabled lesbian in a wheel chair to save the galaxy from aliens and not the spec op super soldier.

>leftist logic

The cringe is real.

Portrayals and Pitfalls of Fatness in Games[VIDEO]: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=461&v=wHqbKFGyCdQ

I'm surprised we haven't had another crash yet with how shit the industry has gotten.

More people (about 82% according to BioWare) played Shepard as a man, as he was always intended to be before the retarded betacucks ruined everything BioWare.

>Still playing american video games
>Ever playing canadian games

Are you retarded cunts?

Simply being a woman is not "intersectional" enough for the SJW crowd.

All video game heroes should be transgendered lesbian people of color who are combatting mental illness while smashing the patriarchy

Criminally underated.

Yeah we need more of Pic Related in our games

twitter.com/myownvelouria?lang=en

Todd Harper just old me you're fat-phobic.

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

CrowbCat needs to do a video on this shitshow

Add an easter egg gun called the "feminist gun".

It gets "triggered" and shoots you when you hold it, and instead of a bang when it shoots, it's wails some autistic screeching or complains about mansplaining, or says some feminist trope about video-games and virgins etc.

"leak" it to the media and let the MSM throw a hissy fit at you for free publicity.
Roll around in cash thrown at you by actual games everywhere.

For some bizarre reason, I find the vaping to be most irritating part of that pic

actual gamers*

Fixed

Sounds more like Saints Row meets Postal.

>Bonnie Ruberg
complit.berkeley.edu/people/bonnie-ruberg/

"Her research interests include video games, digital cultures, social media, the Digital Humanities, feminism, gender, queer studies, and kink."

>Humanities, feminism, gender, queer studies, and kink.

Purge the college campuses of these "teachers". Their purpose is meaningless.

I feel bad for the boy scouts

>ruberg

rollling for wheelchaired protag fps

I'm a game developer as a hobby, never intend to do anything with it career wise though. I'm not really that good, I'm not great at game design. I have thought about making a feminist game though and really pushing it at that crowd, because it could be the shittest game ever and it'd still get 10/10 by these people. Then give 20% of the profit to charities that help men.

Ive been wanting to see a reverse Wolfenstein for a long time. I would actually contribute shekels to that if someone started development on one.

Fine, I will make a political game.

My politics are different than yours,

Now what dickhead?

RIP BILL PAXTON.

I'm still waiting on the Right Wing Death Squads game.

Enjoy your three day vacation.

"We need to reclaim gaming from neo-nazi gamers like this man"

WE WUZ POLITIKS N SHIIIEEETT

Can the fucking kikes stop putting in this bullshit anywhere they shit on?

they'll blame cis white straight males for their lack of sales.

she has that cartoon girl pictured on her laptop

You could educate people at the same time. What about a historical war shooter FPS? Maybe something from after WWI around 1919, good gun selection to choose from.

>western feminist simulators
youtube.com/watch?v=uqPEMKxuCRY

>slavic games
youtube.com/watch?v=GsXmpHgGdiM

>japanese games
youtube.com/watch?v=VE7Xyqnv-UI

only buy from Slavs and Japs if you support video GAMES

i hope to god this is an isolated colloquium and not a featured presentation

"Teaching students to make games under fascism" Poe's law is real

LOL SO RANDOM
SPOOOOOOON XDDD

It's a featured talk imgur.com/a/gMhU8

Is This Like The Black People Twitter Thing Where Every Word Needs To Be Capitalized?

>Bonnie is the lead organizer and co-founder of the annual Queerness and Games Conference (QGCon). She is also the co-editor of the volume Queer Game Studies, and the author of her current book project Playing Queer: Sexuality, Gender, and Identity in Video Games beyond Representation. Bonnie got her start in the field of diversity and digital media working as a tech journalist from 2005 – 2009. During that time she published widely on technology and culture in venues like The Village Voice, The Economist, and Wired. She also ran a popular blog on sex, gender, and video games.

>Bonnie got her start in the field of diversity

How can people even read this.

GDC has been dead since around 2010.
The only reason to go is to meet up with friends in the industry and attend a couple of the talks not completely taken over by progressives.

Overall, it's just not worth it anymore.

>Kink
Even a cucked normie's eyebrows will twitch with this. What the fuck?

goddamit it

I stopped buying story-driven games a long time ago, I just can't stand the propaganda

The whole game is cringy as fuck. No wonder no one bought this shit. I hope other devs learned the lesson.

Each Word Must Be Equally Important. Words Deserve Equal Treatment, You nazi Scum!

More like kys /v

As long as space marines stay male, I don't really care about vidya.

What happens when their HP reaches 0? Surely they wouldn't portray deaths of minorities in a video game, right?

They can't defeat us cause were the greatest.

When Someone Writes A Sentence Where Every Word Is Capitalized, I Can't Help But Read It With Abrupt Stops Between Every Word, Like It's Being Spoken By An Out Of Breath Retard With Cerebral Palsy.

They syphon the HP out of nearby white people. Realism is a central pillar of games.

imma buy the company he works for, fire him and hand him the worst resume anyone has ever gotten handed to.

does anyone know what the roots of this "Cis" thing are? I mean how did they come up with "Cis" to describe normal people? I assume it's just a shortened version of some new jewish buzzword?

>No wonder no one bought this shit.
Did it flop?

It shoes a victory screen, because if your enemies kill you that means you've won

comfortable in skin.

Basically if you don't hate yourself

Short for cisgender, meaning that people's "gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth". It's a Jewy word created simply to cause division.

Opposite of trans. Some chemistry term i think.

Nope, it's not a real term at all mate. If it was a real term it's mean that identifying as the wrong gender was a real thing and not just gender dysphoria. It's a word made for promoting a political agenda.

>problem glasses
>dyke
>douche canoe haircut
>gauged ears
>morbidly obese
>sport coat over what looks like some sort of reddit meemee shirt
>vape
>le random kooky facial expression

I am so happy I pirated this game and then never got around to playing it.