Why does it seem like there has been an explosion in the number of trannies lately...

Why does it seem like there has been an explosion in the number of trannies lately? Why are droves of healthy young men deciding they don't want to be male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/male-fish-are-being-feminised-by-river-pollution-1446764.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/05/070521-sex-fish.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160304092230.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews.

A culture of subversion.

fpbp

Jews

Quiet now! Oy vey.

Right on

youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4

Because the kike programming. Was successful for about 50% of millenials, mainly effecting while men. These same white men then check out of society and either become a cuck neet like boogie or the pic you posted, or worse a stay at home dad.

It's an entertainment media driven phenomenon. Bombard a population with multiple variations on the tranny meme, and a certain small percentage of vulnerable persons will become infected by it.

Because this faggotry is now accepted.

>Solid jawline and facial hair
>Becomes a tranny

Fucking wut

Could it be because males are vilified today?

Noooooo

we've been around forever, you're just seeing us and the autists more often because we're not kept in the shed.

also check'd

Media normalizing + internet showing very clearly how female privilege is a thing. Beta men latch on to it in part because they think it will make them a special snowflake and so improve their lives.

It's life on easy mode.

You do realize you're not really a woman.

>Why are droves of confused attention seeking snowflake degenerates signaling they don't want to be unnoticed?
ftfy

Embrace it. It is simply a non-violent way to control the population.

That is also an important component. Especially so with the feminist infected school system that treats boys as if they are flawed for being what they are.

Not to mention that he's balding pretty badly, from the looks of it

oh this is nothing it'll probably raise by 100% in the next 18 years, the next westeren generation is being brainwashed right now by bad parents (most women are liberal) and encouraged to be fags we now are seeing all over the news teenage transgenders popping up.
not complaining though.

Why do traps actually think they look like those futa anime girls when they are in reality obese men wearing drag?

THEY LEGIT PUT CHEMICALS IN THE WATER

>control the population
PC in general?

All you guys are faggots. Real dumb ignorant idiots!!

Dont you get it? The fish mouth syndrome. The colored hair. Consumption of weed. Certain vegan foods.

Its chemical. 100% convinced its a combination of chemicals that is doing the most of the work the programming just decides the direction.

I cant belive that this fraud and idiot alex jones actually claimes years ago before the trans thing started that (((they))) want to create a female/male hybrids. He had no clue what they ment and assumed some sort of mutant.
The hilarious thing is it's probably a chemical in food etc and a second chemical in something culturally explicit that "triggers" the first chemical active. My guess is your precious medical weed. LOL

Atrazine and xeonestrogens from plastic and soy. Combine this with a popular culture that demonizes masculinity and viola. Trannies everywhere.

>So uhh... How does it feel to be transitioning into a nose?

Bitch stop ragging on soy. The stuff in soy won't do shit.

Carrier = starch and sugars
Trigger = weed? Certain weat in beer? Certain chem in haircolor (batman????)....must be something culturally specific

Atrazine.

I can't understand how they view themselves. All I know is that I am aparently obligated to find them attractive

Gay men feel they will have a better chance landing straight male bfs if they dress female. With females now able to use online dating to select only from the top 20% of males, the other 80% have to do something to find a mate.

vaccines.

The female contraception pill ends up back in the water system and has been proven to change the gender of male fish. Often the fish become confused about their gender and fail to reproduce or simply develop female egg sacks.

there was a larper a while back who claimed to have worked in the marketing campaign as cosmetic (including surgery) marketing was first brought into brazil. he noticed that as the marketing campaigns increased so did demand for transgenderism. i thought that was interesting.

>Gay men feel they will have a better chance landing straight male bfs if they dress female.
>straight male bfs
>straight
Yeah ok.
Why can't gays just be gay? If you prefer men and think the male body is more aesthethic then whatever go for it, but if you like girls it's not like it's going to fool anyo-
>pic
t-that's a tranny?

Proof

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/male-fish-are-being-feminised-by-river-pollution-1446764.html

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/05/070521-sex-fish.html

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160304092230.htm

>told you're evil and bad from cradle to grave
>your neighbors
>your teachers
>your friends
>your politicians
>your women
>everyone telling you you're evil for the sin of owning a penis

latest victim culture.

I guess they feel they are so feminine already they have a decent chance of landing a straight guy as opposed to a butch gay guy (of whom there are a lot less)...

I considered faking as a tranny to get special treatment for a while. Decided against it though since i ended up getting a good job.

>have one Atheist Jew friend
>always fairly standup guy
>gets a little weird after a hard breakup
>always kind of effeminate to begin with
>starts carrying around a purse and growing out his hair and talking about 'muh oppression'
>moves
>see his shit on normiebook
>wearing skirts
>using a feminine derivative of his name
The Jews have only Jewed themselves this time around

Life is hard

Society treats freaks better now.