Is 'Generation Z' the most conservative since WW2?

>Teenagers born after 2000 - the so-called 'Generation Z' - are the most socially conservative generation since the Second World War, a new study has found.

>The youngsters surveyed had more conservative views on gay marriage, transgender rights and drugs than Baby Boomers, Generation X or Millennials.

>When asked to comment on same-sex marriage, transgender rights and cannabis legislation, 59 per cent of Generation X teenagers said they had conservative views.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

OH SHIT IS IT TRUE? ARE WE REFILLING THE NEXT GEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G24Giil9FUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'd better damn well believe my son will hold such views.

So Sup Forums is mostly underage?

Oh shit that is nice i love that.

They are kids. Time changes people. I bet the most ones do drugs and get a tattoo soon.

Just FYI, they self-identify as liberal, and say the reason they lean right is because they spend so much time online that they don't have time for (degeneracy).

Don't generalize, Gelsenkirchen ist just a village.

Chhch. J

Thats because gen z is mostly Muslim,
The more Islamic a country gets the more conservative the country become

so dont get your hopes too high.

youtube.com/watch?v=G24Giil9FUM

i wonder how much this has to do with kids not wanting to be like their parents. take for instance that 70's show, red is very conservative right, and eric is a fucking liberal hippy, now switch it now that red is the liberal hippy and eric is conservative.

I think that usually ends up being the case with every other generation

The Generation meme needs to die. Most people aren't political ideologues. Most of them are going to gravitate towards the center like any other generation.

lame. of course they are. The amount of propaganda they grew up absorbing is astronomical. They'll wake up soon enough.

It's possible SJWs have overplayed their hand and turned younger minds right wing.

The real test will be if these kids are still conservative after they go through the Marxist brainwashing program known as college.

More pakis = more conservatives

REEEEEEEEEE this fucking shit.

The actual study is done on pakistani's in London.

Of course they are anti-gay/tranny etc.,

White Gen Z are massive faggots. 50% of Gen Z's think they are gay or Bi

>college
>Marxist brainwashing
I'm a student in an ultra liberal campus and have never heard any sanction of communism or related ideas. I've only heard Marx's name twice, and none of those times were necessarily in praise of him.

They're not conservative. They're liberal. The kind of legitimate liberals and leftists who vote for Donald Trump and despise the political establishment.

"Good people don't smoke marijuana." - Jeff Sessions

Fine, I'll bite. I am a voting member of Gen Z, ask me anything. I have some very good stories about highschool.

No

Are gen z truly redpilled?

Gen Z starts in 1997 according to the people who actually study the shit

But good people imprison drug users? Let alone weed smokers? Lol

uni? major?